Durham Explained

Caveat: I couldn't wade through ALL of this thread. It was getting a tad repetitive.
But, I found the OP interesting. However, my avatar is not informed enough to opine whether it is credible or not. But it does sound plausible.

Nonetheless, I did note the effect of the OP's content on a particular subset of contributors to this venue. They are familiar as all are prolific posters. Predictable posters. And their response was predictable.

The opening poster makes this analogy for that response:

"They swarm when they have no facts to counter me with."

Well, like the predictable ones, I will disagree with the poster Synthaholic.
Thou NOT..... as the "swarm" disagrees, but rather I disagree with his analogy. I disagree with the 'swarm' metaphor.

Instead, I would suggest a more apt metaphor
I would liken the OP's opening story to an Allied bomb hitting the water near a bridge........and the shock kills a bunch of fish.

(confession: That came from a WWII book I am reading which references Allied bombing of French bridges and the subsequent 'harvest' of floating fish the next day by the local rural folks.)

For example.....see what floats to the surface here:
  • The Left would not know the truth if it got tattooed on their arse.
  • a lefty nutjob who works for the DNC......How's the release of the pee tape coming along?
  • Poor pitiful desperate pawn.
  • None can match your ignorance, obviously you are too ignorant
  • he is some libertarian writer....
----------------------------------------------------------------
They just float to the top ..... belly up.
Says the book I'm reading.

qddp44uct7i81.jpg
Not a report, Dumbass.

Grow a brain.

1645052651531-png.602313

<--Left: Slouchy, clownish, downtrodden -----------Right: Erect, confident, smiling, nice tie -->
Gee whiz, you found a snapshot in time to fit the lefty narrative.....I googled pics for Biden/Putin and there aren't many since Putin has Biden shitting his depends..........

But this one came up which clearly shows the Perv Biden trying to pull Putin's hand into his crotch. :dance: :oops:

1645056609084.png

Again:

Second, nothing in the filing supports breathless claims technically illiterate cable hosts are making. It does not allege anyone “hacked” Trump computers, or was paid to “infiltrate” networks, or that anyone “intercepted e-mails and text messages."

And this is the genius of Fox Entertain....errr News....they simply fill in the blanks with speculation, package it up and distribute it.

Forum List

Back