Durham Explained

How about explaining to me what Fox actually does & prove me wrong, Einstien?

You seem to be genuinly concerned with the reputation of Fox News Inc., so here you go.....
I have said nothing about the reputation of Fox News, Simpleton. And I don’t have to explain what they do.

I simply pointed out your idiocy of claiming to know everything they do while also claiming you don’t watch them.

Marcy has all the receipts. On this, on Trump-Russia, on anything having to do with national security and civil liberties.

Happy reading! :lol:

Since your Google is broken and you have no knowledge of DC politics, he's a libertarian writer and Senior Fellow at the Cato Institute, the leading libertarian thinktank.
Why do I need to research your sources? Is that how you think this works? That is why nobody takes you seriously. You post silly little tweets and no facts. What a joke you are.

Not Russian banks, when you are running for president and telling everyone that you have no business with Russia.
Supposedly it turned out to be nothing...but considering the Russian involvement in the 2016 election it was definitely noteworthy

I have said nothing about the reputation of Fox News, Simpleton. And I don’t have to explain what they do.

I simply pointed out your idiocy of claiming to know everything they do while also claiming you don’t watch them.
Oh look, the anal retentive Fox News junkie goes ballistic because I nailed Fox but won't explain why he launched into orbit over my remarks.

Understandable, considering Fox's reputation for blowing smoke up viewer's asses like Trump's ass licker who's giving me a hard time.

Oh look, the anal retentive Fox News junkie goes ballistic because I nailed Fox but won't explain why he launched into orbit over my remarks.

Understandable, considering Fox's reputation for blowing smoke up viewer's asses like Trump's ass licker who's giving me a hard time.

reincarnation of
O.K., if Julian Sanchez is the reincarnation of Goebbels, what does that make synthaholoc?

The reincarnation of this guy?

23216.gif

I guess one thing that strikes me about this whole thing is this:

Are the people defending Hillary going to trust official court filings by a special prosecutor, or Hillary?

Surely they aren't that naive.
Durham isn't saying shit about Clinton.

He's vaguely tying Sussman to her in something that is not illegal.

Durham isn't saying shit about Clinton.

He's vaguely tying Sussman to her in something that is not illegal.
If she didn't stop this from going on she a) knew it was going on and chose not to stop it, or b) she didn't know.

Given the history of her leadership style, handling of emails, and the like, I highly doubt it's the latter.

You may go now.

If she didn't stop this from going on she a) knew it was going on and chose not to stop it, or b) she didn't know.

Given the history of her leadership style, handling of emails, and the like, I highly doubt it's the latter.

You may go now.
AGAIN...No one is being charged or implicated in ANYTHING illegal.

Forum List

Back