Durham Investigation Expands In Resources, Scope And Timeline

The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.
I think Durham is suppose to be an honest ace, like Mueller... my concern is he is a special prosecutor, which means he reports to the crooked william Barr, and that means we risk Barr, putting his right wing partisan and lying spin on it, just like he did with the Mueller report and none of us will ever know, what was truly in the Durham Report, until months after Barr spin.

Mueller never denied what Barr's conclusion was, and Mueller was as crooked as they can get with hiring all anti-Trump or pro-Hillary people on his team.
sure he did.

He did? When did he ever say Barr's conclusion of his investigation was inaccurate?
In his letter. What planet have you been on???

HIs letter said obstruction was not off the table, which meant that it was Barr's call at that point. He never said Barr was wrong after that.

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

I don't know, Brenen and Clapper seem to be a bit nervous, Clapper saying they were just following orders from maobama. That's confirmation that this goes all the way to the top.

Funny how it's OK for one President to use our intelligence agencies against political opponents...but an impeachable offense if another President even asks for an investigation into alleged corruption!

They're trying to impeach Trump for what Biden actually did.
They're killing two birds with one stone, Ray! The far left and the media don't really want Biden as their candidate...this allows them to accuse Trump of wrong doing...while at the same time knee capping Joe Biden!

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

I don't know, Brenen and Clapper seem to be a bit nervous, Clapper saying they were just following orders from maobama. That's confirmation that this goes all the way to the top.

Funny how it's OK for one President to use our intelligence agencies against political opponents...but an impeachable offense if another President even asks for an investigation into alleged corruption!

They're trying to impeach Trump for what Biden actually did.
They're killing two birds with one stone, Ray! The far left and the media don't really want Biden as their candidate...this allows them to accuse Trump of wrong doing...while at the same time knee capping Joe Biden!

Biden doesn't stand a chance and it's something everybody on both sides knew about. The retarded Indian just took first place, but like any other primary, that will be short lived as well.

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

That’s because I’m a cool and smart deep state dude.

My question for you is a simple one, Laugher...why wasn't the FBI investigating Hillary Clinton MONTHS before the election? It's obvious that she broke the law. It's obvious she willfully destroyed evidence of criminal acts. It's obvious she lied to Congress. It's obvious that she used monies from her "Foundation" to help pay for the salaries of some of her campaign staff after conducting a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department! Quite frankly it's disgusting how higher ups in the FBI conspired to protect Hillary Clinton.

They were investigating her for months. Idiot.
And she didn’t lie to Congress nor use foundation funds inappropriately. Ya lying sack of shit.

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

My question for you is a simple one, Laugher...why wasn't the FBI investigating Hillary Clinton MONTHS before the election? It's obvious that she broke the law. It's obvious she willfully destroyed evidence of criminal acts. It's obvious she lied to Congress. It's obvious that she used monies from her "Foundation" to help pay for the salaries of some of her campaign staff after conducting a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department! Quite frankly it's disgusting how higher ups in the FBI conspired to protect Hillary Clinton.
They investigated her until right before the DNC Primary, in July of 2016 and opened another with announcement in October '16

no it isn't

no it is not evident at all

no, she did not lie to congress, and please spare me the Tray Gowdy, planned campaign ad video with Comey,it simply is not true

She got permission from ethics, to pay her personal asst... nothing was under cover or hidden about it

dummy, the FBI played ZERO favorites with her... they hurt her... she lost BECAUSE of their 2 illegal announcements and diatribe to the public!

TRY AGAIN! :p

And she didn’t lie to Congress nor use foundation funds inappropriately. Ya lying sack of shit.

I think Durham is suppose to be an honest ace, like Mueller... my concern is he is a special prosecutor, which means he reports to the crooked william Barr, and that means we risk Barr, putting his right wing partisan and lying spin on it, just like he did with the Mueller report and none of us will ever know, what was truly in the Durham Report, until months after Barr spin.

Mueller never denied what Barr's conclusion was, and Mueller was as crooked as they can get with hiring all anti-Trump or pro-Hillary people on his team.
sure he did.

He did? When did he ever say Barr's conclusion of his investigation was inaccurate?

HIs letter said obstruction was not off the table, which meant that it was Barr's call at that point. He never said Barr was wrong after that.
nope!

it was no ones call to make, but Congress's.... mueller made that clear in his volume 2 report... the OLC law/opinion to not indict a president...
and our Constitution, put it in to the hands of Congress to decide, with impeachment.

sure he did.

nope!

it was no ones call to make, but Congress's.... mueller made that clear in his volume 2 report... the OLC law/opinion to not indict a president...
and our Constitution, put it in to the hands of Congress to decide, with impeachment.

The Congress can impeach over a ham sandwich if they want. Mueller is only the investigator, not the AG. The AG is in charge of making the determination if Trump "legally" obstructed anything which of course, Barr said he didn't. Obviously the Democrats didn't think they had a strong case either. That's why they're trying to impeach on this stupid thing since impeachment is the only thing they are consumed with, and not moving America forward.

Let's get something straight. People at the top of the food chain never face any real consequences. And, they never will. I don't expect anything from any of these investigations. It makes for great TV ratings and advertising revenues on the nightly TV shows. But, it is as much of a fiction as any prime time drama.

Let's get something straight. People at the top of the food chain never face any real consequences. And, they never will. I don't expect anything from any of these investigations. It makes for great TV ratings and advertising revenues on the nightly TV shows. But, it is as much of a fiction as any prime time drama.

That's why I never get worked up about these things. It's disappointing every time. If the real deal ever comes to play, we will know about it then. But you won't see any politicians going to prison over it.

She didn't lie to Congress? They asked for all relevant documents and emails regarding Benghazi. Clinton told them she'd handed over everything. That was a blatant lie because she hadn't handed over ANY of the emails that were on the two private servers she had hidden at her home!

Did she use Foundation funds "inappropriately"? I never claimed that was the case! What I pointed out was that she used Foundation funds to pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff...something that is totally legal. What's NOT legal was running a pay for play scheme at the State Department...collecting millions in "donations" from foreign individuals...funneling that money through the Clinton Foundation and THEN having that money to help pay part of the cost of her election staff! Hillary Clinton hid those servers from Congressional investigators because if she revealed them...she would have exposed how she was illegally conducting State Department business so as to conceal what she was doing from Congressional oversight!

She didn't lie to Congress? They asked for all relevant documents and emails regarding Benghazi. Clinton told them she'd handed over everything. That was a blatant lie because she hadn't handed over ANY of the emails that were on the two private servers she had hidden at her home!

Did she use Foundation funds "inappropriately"? I never claimed that was the case! What I pointed out was that she used Foundation funds to pay part of the salaries of her campaign staff...something that is totally legal. What's NOT legal was running a pay for play scheme at the State Department...collecting millions in "donations" from foreign individuals...funneling that money through the Clinton Foundation and THEN having that money to help pay part of the cost of her election staff! Hillary Clinton hid those servers from Congressional investigators because if she revealed them...she would have exposed how she was illegally conducting State Department business so as to conceal what she was doing from Congressional oversight!

You are a torrent of misinformation. You ought to be ashamed. But you’re not capable.

Except Comey said Trump WAS NOT being investigated at that time. Facts don't support your propaganda comrade.

Trump was under investigation at that time. The crooked deep state who hated Trump didn't leak that for some reason.

Weird, huh?

So you're saying Comey lied?

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.

Read more at the link.

Durham investigation into origins of 2016 Trump campaign surveillance expands its scope

Who says that Durham was the one who expanded his investigation.

Remember, in defiance of procedure and to the surprise of many investigators, Barr himself is taking a leading role in this investigation, even flying to Europe for briefings.

If you had bothered to read the link you'd already know the answer. That said, there's nothing wrong with Barr tagging along when meetings are conducted with his equivalents in other countries. Hell for all we know they may have requested his presence.

Last edited:
Durham is known for his straight forward approach. He would only increase his staff if he found criminal misconduct and he need to collect the evidence before it could be destroyed.

Someone is in deep shit here and he is going after them.

I don't know. It seems to me no matter what the Democrats do, no matter how obvious the evidence, no matter how much proof of evidence there is, they always get away scot free. For months we were told about the FBI filing a lying application to the FISA court for surveillance warrants, which I think should be pretty easy to find and prove, and nothing.
Laura Ingraham often voices frustration with Repub tendency to let Dems off the hook. Seeing all the leaks and traitorous acts from some within the Trump admin makes clear the siren call of the swamp and lucrative book deals are still powerful forces.

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.
The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.
Of course you have evidence of the that, right?
i have the same evidence as Tramp, so you have to accept it blindly like you do everything Tramp claims.

You've got nothing, got it.

Except Comey said Trump WAS NOT being investigated at that time. Facts don't support your propaganda comrade.

Trump was under investigation at that time. The crooked deep state who hated Trump didn't leak that for some reason.

Weird, huh?

So you're saying Comey lied?

He didn’t announce the Trump investigation. You’re a weird fucker. The deep state is a fucking RW nutbag myth. Period. Nobody from the FBI hurt Trump’s campaign. They hurt Hillary’s. Period.

sure he did.

In his letter he never said Barr mischaracterized anything, he complained how the press was playing it.

Forum List

Back