Durham Investigation Expands In Resources, Scope And Timeline

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

That’s because I’m a cool and smart deep state dude.

Except Comey said Trump WAS NOT being investigated at that time. Facts don't support your propaganda comrade.

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.
The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.
I think Durham is suppose to be an honest ace, like Mueller... my concern is he is a special prosecutor, which means he reports to the crooked william Barr, and that means we risk Barr, putting his right wing partisan and lying spin on it, just like he did with the Mueller report and none of us will ever know, what was truly in the Durham Report, until months after Barr spin.

The mandate Durham was given was to verify the predicate for the intel activities against the Trump campaign and to find if our intel agencies farmed out spying on Trump associates to foreign intel agencies, because they couldn't legally do it themselves. Evidently he's now following threads that are leading him beyond the election time frame. There will be indictments or not, I don't think there will be any spin, that not Durham's style.

If I were an FBI agent who hated Trump and wanted to sabotage his election in 2016, I would DEFINITELY announce that I am investigating Hillary 11 days before the election while not announcing that I’m investigating Trump.

Except Comey said Trump WAS NOT being investigated at that time. Facts don't support your propaganda comrade.

Trump was under investigation at that time. The crooked deep state who hated Trump didn't leak that for some reason.

Weird, huh?

The Durham investigation is getting more resources to expand his investigation up to the appointment of Robert Mueller. Durham is a no nonsense prosecutor that wouldn't ask for additional resources if there was no there, there.
The Witch Hunt expands because the Democrat hating HACK Durham and his Democrat hating thugs haven't been able to manufacture any crime relating to their original mandate.
I think Durham is suppose to be an honest ace, like Mueller... my concern is he is a special prosecutor, which means he reports to the crooked william Barr, and that means we risk Barr, putting his right wing partisan and lying spin on it, just like he did with the Mueller report and none of us will ever know, what was truly in the Durham Report, until months after Barr spin.

Mueller never denied what Barr's conclusion was, and Mueller was as crooked as they can get with hiring all anti-Trump or pro-Hillary people on his team.

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

I don't know, Brenen and Clapper seem to be a bit nervous, Clapper saying they were just following orders from maobama. That's confirmation that this goes all the way to the top.

Exactly. Imagine if any of the people on the Trump team or formerly on the Trump team said anything like that. The MSM barely mentioned it.

Durham is known for his straight forward approach. He would only increase his staff if he found criminal misconduct and he need to collect the evidence before it could be destroyed.

Someone is in deep shit here and he is going after them.

I don't know. It seems to me no matter what the Democrats do, no matter how obvious the evidence, no matter how much proof of evidence there is, they always get away scot free. For months we were told about the FBI filing a lying application to the FISA court for surveillance warrants, which I think should be pretty easy to find and prove, and nothing.
Durham has that data and information but it leads elsewhere, so you do not give up your play book before you have all of the players. You want to be sure the evidence to convict is secure before you hand out indictments.. When the indictment bomb drops its going to be a nuclear event. The House is trying to beat Durham to his bomb drop, they want to hide their crimes. Durham will drop the bomb in the next month or two, long before the house can invent charges against Trump.

I understand that, but the point is we can't get our hopes up. These are professional criminals we are talking about, even if they got a little careless due to predicting a Hillary win.

Last edited:

The only problem you'd have is that the evidence of Hillary's illegal server and missing subpoenaed emails was public, and Trump had no evidence of wrongdoing since Hillary's Trump Dossier was still being created, and was totally unverified, so no one could use it, except the FBI for FISA warrants.
Don't forget that the FBI gave Hillary a pass on her illegal server, and mishandling classified information, when anyone else would be arrested and in prison.
She should have been locked-up like anyone else who broke the law.

To add insult to injury, they found classified information on OOOOma's laptop that her husband was using to send out dirty pictures of himself to strange women all over the world. Comey ordered that computer to be destroyed.

Read more at the link.

Durham investigation into origins of 2016 Trump campaign surveillance expands its scope

Who says that Durham was the one who expanded his investigation.

Remember, in defiance of procedure and to the surprise of many investigators, Barr himself is taking a leading role in this investigation, even flying to Europe for briefings.

Durham is known for his straight forward approach. He would only increase his staff if he found criminal misconduct and he need to collect the evidence before it could be destroyed.

I don't know. It seems to me no matter what the Democrats do, no matter how obvious the evidence, no matter how much proof of evidence there is, they always get away scot free. For months we were told about the FBI filing a lying application to the FISA court for surveillance warrants, which I think should be pretty easy to find and prove, and nothing.
they certainly defend much bigger actions on their side than they attack trump for. i know it's beating a dead horse, but deleting 33k mails after being asked for them i would hold against ANYONE. but the "well the investigators found nothing" is also bullshit, comey himself said guilty but no intent" and let her go.

so they found something, declared her guilty, then said "but we don't care" and they act like nothing was wrong. but trump says something stupid, it's get rid of him time.

our standards of equal justice sure are warped.

And let us not forget the AG who met with the husband of the person being investigated, and never hinted at recusing herself. To get her off the hook for not prosecuting, she and Comey worked out a little play for the audience. She said she would follow whatever advice the Director gave her in the matter, as if an FBI director ever did that before.

She came out smelling like a rose, and Comey took the heat.

That is until they lose their asses in the 2020 election at which time the shit hits the fan and they'll be powerless to stop it.

they certainly defend much bigger actions on their side than they attack trump for. i know it's beating a dead horse, but deleting 33k mails after being asked for them i would hold against ANYONE. but the "well the investigators found nothing" is also bullshit, comey himself said guilty but no intent" and let her go.

so they found something, declared her guilty, then said "but we don't care" and they act like nothing was wrong. but trump says something stupid, it's get rid of him time.

our standards of equal justice sure are warped.

And let us not forget the AG who met with the husband of the person being investigated, and never hinted at recusing herself. To get her off the hook for not prosecuting, she and Comey worked out a little play for the audience. She said she would follow whatever advice the Director gave her in the matter, as if an FBI director ever did that before.

She came out smelling like a rose, and Comey took the heat.
trump says a questionable phrase on the phone and the left goes fucking nuts.

their side:
deletes 33k requested pieces of information
meets in private runways at airports while under investigation
decides not to prosecute crimes found and uses "no intent"
spies on members of the other party and admits it to congress

and the list goes on and on. if trump did ANY OF THE CRAP they did, they would be livid. but hey - they hate trump, so anything is fair game.

this is the world they are trying to create.

That is until they lose their asses in the 2020 election at which time the shit hits the fan and they'll be powerless to stop it.

Yes, if Congressional leadership goes back to the GOP. That would kill Ginsburg as she's trying to make it to 2020 making sure Trump doesn't replace her. I believe it's the only reason she's alive today. She can't hold out another four years after 2020.

Mueller never denied what Barr's conclusion was, and Mueller was as crooked as they can get with hiring all anti-Trump or pro-Hillary people on his team.
sure he did.

sure he did.

He did? When did he ever say Barr's conclusion of his investigation was inaccurate?

Of course you have evidence of the that, right?
i have the same evidence as Tramp, so you have to accept it blindly like you do everything Tramp claims.

sure he did.

He did? When did he ever say Barr's conclusion of his investigation was inaccurate?
In his letter. What planet have you been on???

My question for you is a simple one, Laugher...why wasn't the FBI investigating Hillary Clinton MONTHS before the election? It's obvious that she broke the law. It's obvious she willfully destroyed evidence of criminal acts. It's obvious she lied to Congress. It's obvious that she used monies from her "Foundation" to help pay for the salaries of some of her campaign staff after conducting a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department! Quite frankly it's disgusting how higher ups in the FBI conspired to protect Hillary Clinton.

I hope this isn't a Democratic-deep state strategy to prolong the investigation and run out the clock. There needs to be charges filed and arrests made soon or this thing will start looking like the BS Mueller investigation.

After the Comey report it's still about 50/50% that the end result turns out "Some people did something" and the coup plotters all walk

I don't know, Brenen and Clapper seem to be a bit nervous, Clapper saying they were just following orders from maobama. That's confirmation that this goes all the way to the top.

Funny how it's OK for one President to use our intelligence agencies against political opponents...but an impeachable offense if another President even asks for an investigation into alleged corruption!

Funny how it's OK for one President to use our intelligence agencies against political opponents...but an impeachable offense if another President even asks for an investigation into alleged corruption!

They're trying to impeach Trump for what Biden actually did.

Forum List

Back