🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dwindling reproductive rights are "single-biggest issues" for economy, Biden's Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo says

Well all of that was:

bullshit_meter.gif

I was proud when then-Governor Gina Raimondo signed a bill that codified Rhode Islanders’ right to safely access the reproductive health care they need.

You mean before her it was UNSAFE to access healthcare? Gee, when will you worry about MY ability to access healthcare handed me on a silver platter too, safe or otherwise?

I was proud when then-Governor Gina Raimondo signed a bill that codified Rhode Islanders’ right to safely access the reproductive health care they need. But today, I worry those actions are no longer enough

Not a single reproductive right has been lost in this nation. Abortion is not reproductive healthcare. To say it, is to intentionally mislead and that is called, "Disinformation".

1657506399872.png

'Pay no attention to tbe Open Border Crisis, High Gas Prices, Forced painful transition from fossil fuel to non-existent alternatives, self-inflicted Bidenflation, supply chain crisis, food shortages, Democrat-created lawlessness, blame-shifting, finger pointing, excuse making, and the mental incompetence of the feeble criminal behind the curtain...the Republicans just ended all abortions in the northern hemisphere. INSURRECTION!"

Equals the ability to kill your baby without repercussions. How fucking sick can people be?

Humans used to be prey, so have the reproductive rate of prey, which is very high.
If we do not greatly limit human reproduction, the whole world will be destroyed and humans will go extinct.

Abortion kills no one.
All it does is allow families to delay when they want to give births, so that they are economically ready for the extra financial burden.

Humans used to be prey, so have the reproductive rate of prey, which is very high.
If we do not greatly limit human reproduction, the whole world will be destroyed and humans will go extinct.

Abortion kills no one.
All it does is allow families to delay when they want to give births, so that they are economically ready for the extra financial burden.
Abortion kills the preborn humans.

Abortion kills no one.

In some States a woman can kill her baby right up to the moment of birth, tell me again that kills no one. You're a seriously sick individual.

Abortion kills no one.
This sounds suspiciously like a prelude to sterilization. After all, the planet cannot support ALL of us being able to reproduce, isn't that right?

You need to seek help.

It's freaking SICK that killing babies is called reproduction rights by these demented LEFT zombies.

Forum List

Back