Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

There is technically a way for him to get pregnant and have a baby, however, the process is a complicated one and the risks are extremely high.

There have been uterus transplants in cases where it helps women have babies. He could have a uterus transplanted into his abdomen and then get an invitro fertilization. Finally, he would have to have a c-section.

No he can't.

Do you know a lot of people who said they believed that Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Any posters on here that you could name?

There are people on this forum that argue Mexico did pay for the wall

Well such womb transplants within 10 years will probably be possible somewhere in the world for M To F transgender woman. I am hoping for these poor woman that they get the chance to experience what biological females like us get to experience. I don't understand why anyone that is for personal freedom would be against such.

Lol, it's you loons that are encouraging this mental illness. Even bringing 8 year olds into it.

LOL

Your pivot is noted and laughed at. Again, your claim was that the left would elect Mulvaney president. :cuckoo:

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

Lol, this concerns you why exactly? Lol, looking to shoot the gun with no chance of hitting the duck?

My point is on topic. Why should I care when people say foolish things? Does it affect me? I suppose some more than others but how does this affect me?
If not posted here, I wouldn't even have known about it. Why does one want to publicize further things they find foolish?

A big problem comes when these fucked-up freaks are allowed to push their bullshit on children, who are still too young to clearly understand the absurdity for what they are being “taught”, or to see how they are being groomed to be easy prey for childfuckers.

Forum List

Back