Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

Probably not a risk for pknopp. He's too much of a fucking coward to stand up for truth at any cost or risk to himself. He'll happily tell any lie that he thinks he must to protect his job, his social standing, or whatever else might be on the line.

I'm retired.

But I do care less what people want me to call them.

From the article:

The email was sent following a transgender male teacher making a pregnancy announcement. Parents of children in the "Manatee Class" were told that teacher Tristan Powell, who was born female and now uses he/him pronouns, is pregnant after "a hopeful plan for at least a decade." Students have not yet been made aware, and Powell will teach through December or January.
·

·

·

The River School says that for kids "who may have associations with pregnancy and a certain gender," language previously used by Powell is helpful. Powell typically tells students, "some boys have bodies that can have babies, and I have the kind of body that can have a baby, isn't that cool?"

So, we do, indeed, have a fucked-up, mentally-defective, surgically mutilated woman claiming to be a man, telling very young children that “…some boys have bodies that can have babies…“.

Fucked-up freaks like that need to be kept away from children. Children do not need to be exposed to that fucked-up shit, ever.

Who taught you to talk like that? Do you talk that way around kids? I bet you do.

Thats
And younger. The article mentioned earlier made mention of children a young as a year and a half.

A Washington D.C. private school with students as young as 18 months sent families pointers for discussing transgender pregnancies with their children, according to an email leaked on social media.

And don't forget that we have a fucked-up freak on this very forum, who openly speaks in disgustingly sexual terms about children as young as three.
That's sick.

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

If he/she/it can pull that off they deserve their picture on a can of beer but I sure as hell ain't gonna provide my services to help.

The Bud Light fiasco launched Dylan from a TikTok creator to a household name. She knows what feeds her popularity. Be more weird, than weird.

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

The leftist slippery slope continues. It started with "it's all about love", and now they're openly coming for our kids.

Odd you don't seem to understand how a discussion board works.
No moron, you’ve been crying this whole thread that you don’t care. Yet you prove you do care by constantly whining and crying and deflecting. Odd that you don’t seem to understand that words have meanings.

Well such womb transplants within 10 years will probably be possible somewhere in the world for M To F transgender woman. I am hoping for these poor woman that they get the chance to experience what biological females like us get to experience. I don't understand why anyone that is for personal freedom would be against such.
A man with a transplanted womb still cannot get pregnant.

Forum List

Back