Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

No moron, you’ve been crying this whole thread that you don’t care.

I said I don't care what he says and I don't. In the interest of discussion I asked why others care.

thats what one does on a discussion board.

Yet you prove you do care by constantly whining and crying and deflecting. Odd that you don’t seem to understand that words have meanings.

I saw a dude in a video say he would make another country pay for our wall, and people cheered and cheered and cheered.

It never happened and it never was going to happen. What kind of line do you draw at stupid statements?

The wall you lefties refused to build?

And even little that is build was already paid with USMCA deal. You're just too stupid to get it.

I said I don't care what he says and I don't. In the interest of discussion I asked why others care.

thats what one does on a discussion board.
Showing that you do in fact care deeply. You don’t seem to understand that.

If when the insanity started with gays we had stood our ground then this wouldnt be happening now so ya paying attention and trying to stop something the majority of you ignored is important.

LGB are completely irrelevant today, they've been muscled out by T, Q and +. They're running the show now.

How does he think a woman is going to get him pregnant?

magic-shia-la-beouf.gif

Baby, I wish you'd just come over and play with me so you could feel better. :)
Sweetheart, you're acknowledging my old transgender name. If you want to come over and have some fun then I can show you the truth! ;) Kisses.

I'm not into deeply fucked-up male perverts pretending to be women.

Nor am I into deeply fucked-up female perverts pretending to be men.

Whatever sort of fucked-up piece of shit you are, you don't have anything to offer in which I, or any other sane man, would be at all interested.

9FNW9WP_SLSR.png

Pop culture is the leading edge of politics.....That foolhardiness accepted as "mainstream" will get pandering politicians chasing after it.

Anyone with their head screwed on straight should be terrified of the mainstreaming of this sort of literal insanity.

Lefties as so quick to accept "mainstream", whatever that is.

It reminds me of how lefties accepted Weimar after WWI. They're doing it again.

I'm not into deeply fucked-up male perverts pretending to be women.

Nor am I into deeply fucked-up female perverts pretending to be men.

Whatever sort of fucked-up piece of shit you are, you don't have anything to offer in which I, or any other sane man, would be at all interested.

View attachment 789988

He's hoping you'll get him pregnant.... roflmao

One can say whatever they want but it's still illegal. Not that we can't take money from those who pursue it.

Pedophilia is illegal. Left is actively working on making it legal.

You just can't help it. Slippery slope continues.

I'm not into deeply fucked-up male perverts pretending to be women. Nor am I into deeply fucked-up female perverts pretending to be men.

What I don't get Bob is why these freaks all sit around smiling all of the time like they are so happy? Meanwhile, trannies have an unusually high incidence of mental illness, depression, and suicide.

The little psychologist in me says to be very afraid for what this Dylan guy might eventually do in the future someday when reality sets in.

Forum List

Back