Dylan Mulvaney - probably an unpopular opinion…

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
So, I’m not really intending this post to be confrontational, and I’m not being snide or have any kind of agenda here, I’m just wanting someone to explain it to me, for real, because I don’t understand. Let me explain…

So, Anheuser-Busch sent Dylan a personalized can of beer…from what I understand this was a one off, personalized thing sent to Dylan, they didn’t mass produce this can, so it wasn’t sent out to the country as a whole.

Yeah, some may not agree with Dylan and his lifestyle, but I don’t see what that has to do with anyone else, it’s not like Anheuser-Busch was trying to force this down anyone’s throat by making a big ad campaign about it, they just send one can of beer to Dylan. Someone please explain the outrage there.

As far as the boycott, that’s your right, but honestly, if you are going to boycott every company that has their hands in something you don’t like….you are going to be having a hard time buying anything, as pretty much most companies donate money to leftists/gay/trans corporations, so if you are boycotting because of political reasons…you’re going to be boycotting a lot of companies.

Anheuser-Busch has over 100 brands, including all their Budweiser lines, plus Stella Artois, modelo, and corona, they also own eagle brand that makes snack foods.

The point is, for all of the companies that do something you disagree with, there’s going to be a lot of boycotting.

And lastly…I’m not sure I blame Anheuser-Busch here. I think they are a victim off the woke agenda, which means that companies feel they have to get involved or risk the cancel culture. Kind of like coke…they probably didn’t want to get involved in that, but the left pretty much demanded that they did. I mean, any business doesn’t want to alienate 50% if their market, they prefer everyone buy their products, so, I would imagine that they would just like to remain silent, but wokeism says they can’t.

So anyway..I’m just really trying to understand why the big fuss over this. Unless I’m not seeing something, it just doesn’t seem like this is that big a deal.

Someone help me understand.

So, I’m not really intending this post to be confrontational, and I’m not being snide or have any kind of agenda here, I’m just wanting someone to explain it to me, for real, because I don’t understand. Let me explain…

So, Anheuser-Busch sent Dylan a personalized can of beer…from what I understand this was a one off, personalized thing sent to Dylan, they didn’t mass produce this can, so it wasn’t sent out to the country as a whole.

Yeah, some may not agree with Dylan and his lifestyle, but I don’t see what that has to do with anyone else, it’s not like Anheuser-Busch was trying to force this down anyone’s throat by making a big ad campaign about it, they just send one can of beer to Dylan. Someone please explain the outrage there.

As far as the boycott, that’s your right, but honestly, if you are going to boycott every company that has their hands in something you don’t like….you are going to be having a hard time buying anything, as pretty much most companies donate money to leftists/gay/trans corporations, so if you are boycotting because of political reasons…you’re going to be boycotting a lot of companies.

Anheuser-Busch has over 100 brands, including all their Budweiser lines, plus Stella Artois, modelo, and corona, they also own eagle brand that makes snack foods.

The point is, for all of the companies that do something you disagree with, there’s going to be a lot of boycotting.

And lastly…I’m not sure I blame Anheuser-Busch here. I think they are a victim off the woke agenda, which means that companies feel they have to get involved or risk the cancel culture. Kind of like coke…they probably didn’t want to get involved in that, but the left pretty much demanded that they did. I mean, any business doesn’t want to alienate 50% if their market, they prefer everyone buy their products, so, I would imagine that they would just like to remain silent, but wokeism says they can’t.

So anyway..I’m just really trying to understand why the big fuss over this. Unless I’m not seeing something, it just doesn’t seem like this is that big a deal.

I think Anheuser-Busch made the cans for Mulvaney and when he made the video, hoped it would stir up interest in order to create mass production. It backfired because their publicity department didn't do more research. When a company, say Aldi, wants to expand to a location, they spend months investigating and if they don't like the results they don't build.

You forgot the part where a smarmy Anheuser marketing exec babe presumed to lecture Americans about the political implications of the Woke agenda which was apparently intended to change the base that once supported Bud Lite for years. A freaking skinny little man with makeup became the focus of the flawed Budweiser campaign and it was a freaking disaster. Weren't Anheuser corporate management types paying attention? Aren't there any Clydesdale heroes to focus on besides a confused man who want's to be come a woman? How about real heroes like Joey Jones on Fox who lost his legs in the Marines?

I think Anheuser-Busch made the cans for Mulvaney and when he made the video, hoped it would stir up interest in order to create mass production. It backfired because their publicity department didn't do more research. When a company, say Aldi, wants to expand to a location, they spend months investigating and if they don't like the results they don't build.
Ahh, so, likely AB was wanting to mass produce the cans, the outrage was the response. I understand that. Still, I think it was a bit much, me personally. Again, I blame wokeism and cancel culture. I mean, isn’t AB generally a big contributor to right leaning causes? Seems they just caved into the pressure, which you are seeing a lot of, I think.

You forgot the part where a smarmy Anheuser marketing exec babe presumed to lecture Americans about the political implications of the Woke agenda which was apparently intended to change the base that once supported Bud Lite for years. A freaking skinny little man with makeup became the focus of the flawed Budweiser campaign and it was a freaking disaster. Weren't Anheuser corporate management types paying attention? Aren't there any Clydesdale heroes to focus on besides a confused man who want's to be come a woman? How about real heroes like Joey Jones on Fox who lost his legs in the Marines?

Good point. Disabled veterans would certainly be a good cause for a campaign.

This is politics?

What Budweiser is doing is trying to appeal to a different market segment; anyone with two working brain cells can see that they have saturated most other demographics.

As always, you guys on the right see this as battle in some culture war you've invented. Why do you guys have to continuously invent enemies? Not sure.

This is politics?

What Budweiser is doing is trying to appeal to a different market segment; anyone with two working brain cells can see that they have saturated most other demographics.

As always, you guys on the right see this as battle in some culture war you've invented. Why do you guys have to continuously invent enemies? Not sure.
Interesting.... so which of your genders is speaking up now?

The dude is a online influencer. They sent them so he would feature their product just like he did for Nike. It's an advertisement plain and simple. Companies don't just make special stuff for no reason and send them to internet celebrities without getting something in return.

And the problem isn't with Dylan dude in particular, the problem is with Budweiser politicizing itself, catering to pop social agendas, to push woke rhetorics, to try and jump on the tranny train. And their loyal customers don't like that, they just want a beer company to be a beer company and that's it.

It's about people being fed up with everywhere they turn it's woke this or social agenda that. Everywhere. It's invaded everything in our lives. Even sports and movies and tv shows you know the kinds of things where people can escape reality. But you can't even escape reality anymore because corporations are trying to cram reality into everything.

Personally I don't like him because he suggests I should lie and be lied to that he is actually a real woman. And Budweiser is also supporting his lies which is a horrible thing for anyone to do especially a god damn beer company. My wife hates his guts because he is a slap in the face to actual real women.

the only reason it is being done is because the GOP propaganda machine picked up on it and told the drones what to do.

This is what gives me a headache...

Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev,[2][3] is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium.

The dude is a online influencer. They sent them so he would feature their product just like he did for Nike. It's an advertisement plain and simple. Companies don't just make special stuff for no reason and send them to internet celebrities without getting something in return.

And the problem isn't with Dylan dude in particular, the problem is with Budweiser politicizing itself, catering to pop social agendas, to push woke rhetorics, to try and jump on the tranny train. And their loyal customers don't like that, they just want a beer company to be a beer company and that's it.

It's about people being fed up with everywhere they turn it's woke this or social agenda that. Everywhere. It's invaded everything in our lives. Even sports and movies and tv shows you know the kinds of things where people can escape reality. But you can't even escape reality anymore because corporations are trying to cram reality into everything.

Personally I don't like him because he suggests I should lie and be lied to that he is actually a real woman. And Budweiser is also supporting his lies which is a horrible thing for anyone to do especially a god damn beer company. My wife hates his guts because he is a slap in the face to actual real women.
actually it is just what happens when the GOP propaganda machine tells the brainwashed functional morons what they have to do and how they feel, brainwashed functional moron. every beer company on the planet is doing the same kind of things, but they picked up on this one.zzzzzzzzzz

Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, commonly known as AB InBev,[2][3] is a Belgian multinational drink and brewing company based in Leuven, Belgium.

Dylan Mulvaney was once on The Price is Right, and man, is that boy an attention whore. He is totally wrapped up in achieving fame by any means necessary, and simply found a convenient way to do so. It is all one big hustle, and he is now getting rich off it due to the group psychosis called "virtue signaling".

It would be amusing to watch if this sort of crap wasn't sending our country spiraling towards the drain.

This is politics?

Did I not say I’m not seeing the reason for the outrage? Me personally. I just didn’t understand why everyone was upset, seemed to be a little bit too much for such a small thing.

That makes sense. I guess I didn’t think that AB was trying to move into a new direction. All of the news stories I’ve read about it indicate that AB just sent one can with his face on it as a promotional deal. I didn’t realize they were intending to mass produce the can.

If you lived in the US you would not have to ask

Budweiser chose to flaunt a perverted freak as their mascot and millions of customers were offended

In America we have freedom of choice and consumers are exercising that freedom

Its as simple as that

If you lived in the US you would not have to ask

Budweiser chose to flaunt a perverted freak as their mascot and millions of customers were offended

In America we have freedom of choice and consumers are exercising that freedom

Its as simple as that
I do live in the US, I just read a couple stories that said AB sent a can of beer to Dylan, and people got outraged over it. I didn’t realize that AB was trying to push this on the market, I thought it was just a one one off deal and that was it

Still, if that is the idea behind this, then there are a LOT of companies that people will need to boycott Sure, not all of them make their actions public like this, but they all pretty much donate to the same organizations.

Wouldn't every story be "in the political cycle"? :eusa_think:

Republicans try to frame everything into some battle for the nation's soul, make you afraid of it and tell you who it is you should blame. You're part of that.

Not every story, but this one was

Did you even read the post? Or did you just read the headline and respond? I was actually defending AB and Dylan, because I was under the impression that this was all a one off deal for a promotional. I just thought the outrage was misplaced. Granted, I now realize people feel that AB is trying to be the next company to force this stuff on them, but my post was actually sincere. I really was trying to figure out what all the outrage was about.

I think you literally just read the title, and then assumed you knew what the post was about.

Forum List

Back