Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

At this point I have no idea whether he's liberal or conservative.
You dont even have an idea if you are conscious or not. What makes you think anyone is surprised anymore regarding your lack of knowledge?

You don't have any idea whether he's liberal or conservative either, asshole. Anyone who claims he does is blowing hot gas out his ass. All you've done is announce to the forum that you're vast geyser of bullshit.
Actually he is conservative. I told you that you were stupid.

Actually, there's no evidence to support that claim. I told you that you are a lying, blowhard, race-baiting asshole.
Actually there is plenty of evidence. He spells it out in his manifesto. You really should do something about being ignorant.

Man who radicalized Dylan Roof Blacks are privileged - NY Daily News

If that's the case, then you should have no trouble quoting the text where he spells it out.

You dont even have an idea if you are conscious or not. What makes you think anyone is surprised anymore regarding your lack of knowledge?

You don't have any idea whether he's liberal or conservative either, asshole. Anyone who claims he does is blowing hot gas out his ass. All you've done is announce to the forum that you're vast geyser of bullshit.

Actually, there's no evidence to support that claim. I told you that you are a lying, blowhard, race-baiting asshole.
Actually there is plenty of evidence. He spells it out in his manifesto. You really should do something about being ignorant.

If that's the case, then you should have no trouble quoting the text where he spells it out.
I gave you the link. I cant read it and quote it for you as well.

in other words, you can't quote a single sentence that indicates he's a conservative.

Thanks for playing!

in other words, you can't quote a single sentence that indicates he's a conservative.

Thanks for playing!
The entire link indicates he is a conservative. Thanks for admitting you didnt learn how to read.

Thanks for playing!
The entire link indicates he is a conservative. Thanks for admitting you didnt learn how to read.

Wrong. All it indicates is that he's a racist. I asked you to quote something that proved he was conservative because I know the forum would be rolling on the floor laughing.

Just admit it, coward, you can't quote a single thing that proves he's conservative.

I'm curious, if the CoCC is responsible for Roof, because he visited their site, isn't Wikipedia also responsible, since Roof states it was the first site he went to? Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanders gave money to Obama, so is Obama tied to the murders by Roof?

Thanks for playing!

Wrong. All it indicates is that he's a racist. I asked you to quote something that proved he was conservative because I know the forum would be rolling on the floor laughing.

Just admit it, coward, you can't quote a single thing that proves he's conservative.
He was under the tutelage of the losers at the CCC. You do realize the word "conservative" is in their name correct? I knew you were a dumbass but come on now! :laugh:

Thanks for playing!

He was under the tutelage of the losers at the CCC. You do realize the word "conservative" is in their name correct? I knew you were a dumbass but come on now! :laugh:

"Under the tutelage?" So anyone who visits a conservative website is automatically a conservative? I've visited the American Communist Party website. Does that make me a communist?

Just admit that you don't have a shred of proof that he's a conservative.

I'm curious, if the CoCC is responsible for Roof, because he visited their site, isn't Wikipedia also responsible, since Roof states it was the first site he went to? Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanders gave money to Obama, so is Obama tied to the murders by Roof?

The unstated premise in this blizzard of posts claiming Roof is a conservative is that simply being a racist is sufficient to make someone a conservative.

Thanks for playing!

"Under the tutelage?" So anyone who visits a conservative website is automatically a conservative? I've visited the American Communist Party website. Does that make me a communist?

Just admit you didnt read the link because you cant read very well.

I agree that Roof was a conservative. I fail to see why that matters, particularly when you consider some of the last several mass shooters turned out to be leftist weirdos and all of you went ape shit saying it was irrelevant. So congratulations, you folks finally have your conservative whack job shooter after trying to pin these on conservatives for the last six or seven mass shootings to no avail.
There is nothing ambiguous here.

Yes....

Dylan Whackjob was a conservative.

He killed 9 people.

Rocko is a conservative.

Rocko will eventually kill 9 people.

Yep. We sure can. And we can read what the purported right wingers post about blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, and gays.

Which is what? That inner-city Blacks have been subjugated by the Ideological Left, lulled into believing deceit and fraudulence wherein Father's are optional, pregnancies mean a larger check, 'rights' are what the government gives you and consequences are for suckers.

And how cool is it that our secularist comrade is concerned for the feeble emotional needs of the under appreciated Muslim... even as they are gutting and beheading Christian children and woman, all over the planet.

The Mexicans, are a fine people. When like all of the other fine people, they stay close to God, take care of Family and are not sucked into the depths of depravity by a demonic cult which seeks to separate them from the Spirit of God; such as the Ideological Left, which has imported MILLIONS of indigent, disease ridden Mexican, Salvadoran, Guatemalan and other people from south of the border and set them upon the public dole BY THE GROSS... following Cloward and Piven TO THE LETTER.

""And I will give children to be their princes, and the effeminate shall rule over them." Isaiah 3:4

In turning away from the Spirit of God and the truth He has given, 'wise' males will become effeminate cowards and females mannish. They will be adolescent emotional-tyrants in adult-size bodies: sinister, greedy, spiteful, vindictive, treacherous, back-stabbing sophists. They will celebrate Lucifer (the devil) and in their madness actively seek the way of Luciferian initiation because they will be spiritually blind in regard to total reality. Like demons they will flee from the cross of Jesus but exalt the devil as the first free thinker, the genetic creator of man, the seething energy and angel of evolution. Truth will be lies, evil will be good, unfaithfulness will be faith and the 'wise' will preach and blaspheme from pulpits, exercise political power, enact legislation, and wield broken law to plunder, punish, and ruin." Nihilism and Satanic inversion godless America s new reality of non-self and madness

And so it goes as Evil undermines the viability of the human species and with it, the viability of the United States.

Last edited:

Thanks for playing!

First: Define "Conservative".

(Reader, I set that challenge, so that the above respondent can prove their own deceit. Enjoy...)

I agree that Roof was a conservative. I fail to see why that matters, particularly when you consider some of the last several mass shooters turned out to be leftist weirdos and all of you went ape shit saying it was irrelevant. So congratulations, you folks finally have your conservative whack job shooter after trying to pin these on conservatives for the last six or seven mass shootings to no avail.

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Yet... there is nothing remotely 'conservative' about Roof.

I'd love to hear what conservative principles for which Roof is known to have advocated...

Here he is burning the American Standard...

c.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

Here is Roof stomping on the American Standard...

29CF02D300000578-3132670-image-a-50_1434816174837.jpg

Now, where in Conservative Principle, does one find room for such dishonorable, anti-American behavior?

Roof was an evil, mentally disturbed, depressed young man who happened to have conservative political views on many issues.

Adolf Hitler was a devout believer in Darwinian evolution, a staunch enemy of Christianity, a believer in government control of the economy, an advocate of wage and price controls, pro-choice (except for "Aryan" women), etc., etc.

It really is obscene the way liberals have tried to associate Republican ideology with Dylan Roof.

First: Define "Conservative".

(Reader, I set that challenge, so that the above respondent can prove their own deceit. Enjoy...)
Are you talking to yourself or are you appealing for help from other readers?

Look up conservative in the dictionary if you need a definition. I dont do work you can do yourself.

Forum List

Back