Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

So prove your point he is a Republican. That's simple enough and without you're doing that, you are making assertions only the person you just described would make.

Root is a conservative. Not necessarily a republican OR a Democrat. He said so. Besides, is Slager, the other Charleston shooter, a liberal? I think not. Most cops identify with "conservative " values. Care to dispute that?

So Slager is a conservative because he's a cop? That's your argument?

You know you're a ridiculous human being, don't you?
So you think he is a liberal because ??????????

Who said he was a Liberal... all I see is the left claiming he's Conservative like they have before they knew his name.

So prove your point he is a Republican. That's simple enough and without you're doing that, you are making assertions only the person you just described would make.

Root is a conservative. Not necessarily a republican OR a Democrat. He said so. Besides, is Slager, the other Charleston shooter, a liberal? I think not. Most cops identify with "conservative " values. Care to dispute that?

Who said he was a Liberal... all I see is the left claiming he's Conservative like they have before they knew his name.

All the mass shooters have severe mental illnesses. Their perceptions of what they are, are 100% mistaken and based on mental illness. And, there is nothing in what Roof said that was vaguely conservative anyway. It is accurate however to say that he was a victim of a failing liberal culture in which such shootings have become commonplace.

Where did he belong to a racist group?

In fact, he stated he had to act alone because he couldn't find any other racists or racists groups in Charleston.

I guess he didn't think of joining the Charleston Police department where he could have teamed up with officer Slager, the back shooting cop.

Looking up facts on a supposed conservative site on the internet and allowing them to incite you to violence does not make you a conservative any more than that idiot in Spokane being in the NAACP made her black.
Taking it to heart and agreeing with it makes you a conservative.

No it doesn't idiot.

If I read something a liberal wrights and I agree with it, that sure as hell doesn't make me a liberal.

Your just a idiot bound and determined to say all conservatives are racist. You like painting with that broad brush. I'm sure the deaths of those nine victims mean nothing to you other than a way to try to prove your idiotic point

Your a fucking idiot.

This guy's a nutjob with a history of drug and mental problems.... that is all you need to know.

This guy's a nutjob with a history of drug and mental problems.... that is all you need to know.
It goes without saying that people who only talk about blacks, Hispanics, gays, and Muslims in negative terms have mental problems.

The willfully blind monkeys are working double overtime to avoid admitting Roof was a racist. It is truly bizarre how hard they are working at it. You have to wonder why.

First, they tried to force the round racist peg into their "war on Christians" square hole. You have to be stupid, stupid, stupid to drink that piss. But the rubes guzzled it down.

And now they are trying to fit Roof into a "history of mental illness" triangular hole. Completely manufactured bullshit! Amazing!

It's getting really Orwellian at this point.

The willfully blind monkeys are working double overtime to avoid admitting Roof was a racist. .

I assume he killed blacks because he was a racist, or at least as racist as one of these insane shooters can be. I suppose you could say the CT shooter was bigoted against elementary students and the VA shooter against college students but that's only so useful.

What's most important of course is that our liberal society keeps producing more and more of these shooters when there were virtually none in the conservative 1950's. Today for example there are 6 million boys between 16 and 24 not in school and not working. It was not that way in the conservative 1950's when the going was good..

Last edited:
It goes without saying that people who only talk about blacks, Hispanics, gays, and Muslims in negative terms have mental problems.

Note to self, just because one criticizes a person who may be a member of one of those groups, it doesn't mean you're criticizing the group as a whole. And frankly, I don't know of anyone who only talks about blacks, Hispanics, gays, and Muslims.

The willfully blind monkeys are working double overtime to avoid admitting Roof was a racist. .

I assume he killed blacks because he was a racist, or at least as racist as one of these insane shooters can be. I suppose you could say the CT shooter was bigoted against elementary students and the VA shooter against college students but that's only so useful.

Yep.... odd how the left immediately politicizes every tragedy.

At this point I have no idea whether he's liberal or conservative.

Forum List

Back