Dylan Roof was a conservative, in his own words.

Liberals defend Muslims only when it concerns religious freedom and discrimination, since practically all of that shit comes from the right it just seems like they are defending Muslims when they are really defending the constitution.

Like I said Thanatos. Nine out of the top ten states for hate crimes is always Democrat and almost all the cities where we see race rights, black Americans crying out about injustice and racism... Liberal Democrat cities. Baltimore is a city where everything modern Liberal Democrats say we should do was done and did it fix race relations to have majority black leaders in the city and police force or feeding hundreds of millions of dollars into the community just to see it evaporate like usual?

Yet they are the right and the left attacks Christians for the same things they defend Muslims about... that's not religious freedom you are defending, it's called hypocrisy.

You said there never has been a law allowing flag burning and only Republicans have tried to change that... wrong

I agree that Roof was a conservative.

Based upon what? The photo of him burning the American Standard or the one where he's stomping on it?

His manifesto was filled with many of the same views that a lot of you have portrayed here.

That and I also possess common sense and an intelligence that exceeds a third grade level.

You said there never has been a law allowing flag burning and only Republicans have tried to change that... wrong

Read it again.

There has never been any law that passed judicial review and found to be constitutional that prohibits defacing or disrespecting the flag, no one changed anything. There have been attempts to change this, by conservatives.

And yet you base that on him asking a question in Google and clicking the first link which happened to be Conservative. Almost everyone searching Google clicks the first link Don't Taz... everyone does it and that proves nothing but that anyone thinking it does is intellectually lazy and graduated school only because they couldn't justify holding them longer than 36 years without graduating them just to get rid of them

Ahhh Occupied... a technicality as the Supreme Court at that time was also controlled by Liberal Democrats lol... just like now the Democrats howl when any decision goes against them because it's majority Conservative Republican.

And yet you base that on him asking a question in Google and clicking the first link which happened to be Conservative. Almost everyone searching Google clicks the first link Don't Taz... everyone does it and that proves nothing but that anyone thinking it does is intellectually lazy and graduated school only because they couldn't justify holding them longer than 36 years without graduating them just to get rid of them
By his own admission, clicking that link changed his entire outlook and led directly to him walking into that church. Confessions such as this hold up in court but it just does not pass your test for some reason.

By his own admission, clicking that link changed his entire outlook and led directly to him walking into that church. Confessions such as this hold up in court but it just does not pass your test for some reason.
th

This woman said she was black.... Both were wrong.

You will say they defend our rights yet they over and over again send kids home from school because they are wearing a shirt that has something on it the left disapproves of but allow kids with rap lyrics, marijuana leaves and other things the left approves of. They even make children turn shirts inside out that have the US flag on them... very white of you as the saying goes because you claim to uphold the First Amendment yet discriminate based on personal choice and political ideals.

Lol, I clicked a link one day and saw a video with a beheading in it... changed my life forever too but it didn't make me go out and cut someones head off.

Occupied... you claim that being under the influence of a powerful mind altering drug didn't cause this but viewing a website did... do you realize how ignorant that makes you sound?

Especially since he's still under the influence of that drug and possibly will be for several more months.

Ahhh Occupied... a technicality as the Supreme Court at that time was also controlled by Liberal Democrats lol... just like now the Democrats howl when any decision goes against them because it's majority Conservative Republican.
I said conservatives, I didn't mention parties because back when the question was being settled (the first time) Both parties had liberals and conservatives. Your reading comprehension sucks. Liberals have always allowed for a very broad interpretation of the 1st Amendment and not one of them ever thought banning flag burning was a good idea. All attempts at banning flag burning has come from the right. What does this have to do with anything? I do not quite get what you are trying to prove here. You claimed originally that liberals make it legally okay to burn the flag, a claim contradicted by your link.

Forum List

Back