Dylann Roof's Actions Are Nothing Compared To What This Black Man Did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
carl eugene watts - Google Search

Carl Watts and 9 of his 44 to 100 White victims.
images

images

NICKNAME: Coral, Sunday Slasher
YEARS ACTIVE: 1972-1982
VICTIMS: 44 to 100
RACE OF VICTIMS: WHITE FEMALES
AREA: TX, MI, Midwest
KILL METHODS: strangulation, drowning, stabbing, shooting, beating
RAPE: YES

Carl "Coral" Eugene Watts (The Sunday Morning Slasher)

Quote:

Watts stands alone among notorious serial killers, yet he is one of the least frequently mentioned when top serial killers are discussed. When comparing him to the body count of the top White serial killers, few come close to the path of destruction he left, yet his story has almost been forgotten. Thankfully, it has been mentioned briefly in a few serial killer books and a detailed book has even been written about his crimes. But despite this effort, little is known about the vast majority of his crimes.

Most investigators believe the number is at least forty-four but agree that eighty is a conservative estimate. Carl usually gave the a range of 80 to 100 murders, but on at least one occasion he hinted at possibly as many as 120. Unlike other serial killers who have claimed lofty numbers only to later recant or have no proof to back up their claims, Carl never failed to prove his story.

Source: author Justin Cottrell's Rise of the Black Serial Killer (pages 332 & 428)

How many were hookers?
Probably hardly any compared to the black women church victims in their younger years.
Doubt that. White women are usually hookers from early on.
Not true, it's the black women who become them at an early age spitting out multiple future goverment tit suckers.
Very true. Its white women that learn at an early age to suck plenty of dick. Thats who gave me my first BJ. I was 17 and the white cheerleader from the opposing team hooked me up.

• Banned
How many were hookers?
Probably hardly any compared to the black women church victims in their younger years.
Not true, it's the black women who become them at an early age spitting out multiple future goverment tit suckers.
Very true. Its white women that learn at an early age to suck plenty of dick. Thats who gave me my first BJ. I was 17 and the white cheerleader from the opposing team hooked me up.
Keep dreaming!

Blacks blow away twice as many whites every year and commit 50% of all murders. Yet, all we hear about is some punk on the news that somehow makes whites all evil.

Fuck the liberal narrative and fuck the double standard.

More lies from Matthew.

And given the relative population percentages of whites and blacks, blacks are actually more likely to be interracially murdered by a white person than vice-versa. After all, as for homicides where the race of the offender is known, 447 B-W murders as a share of the white community is 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002) of all whites killed by blacks, which is 1 in every 500,000 white people who will be killed by a black person in a given year; meanwhile, 218 W-B homicides as a share of the black community is 5.5/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.00055). So although interracial homicide is incredibly rare in either direction, any given black person is more than 2.75 times as likely as any given white person to be interracially murdered, with roughly 1 in every 180,000 black persons being killed by a white person in a given year.

Race, Crime and Statistical Malpractice: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

Blacks blow away twice as many whites every year and commit 50% of all murders. Yet, all we hear about is some punk on the news that somehow makes whites all evil.

Fuck the liberal narrative and fuck the double standard.

More lies from Matthew.

And given the relative population percentages of whites and blacks, blacks are actually more likely to be interracially murdered by a white person than vice-versa. After all, as for homicides where the race of the offender is known, 447 B-W murders as a share of the white community is 2/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.0002) of all whites killed by blacks, which is 1 in every 500,000 white people who will be killed by a black person in a given year; meanwhile, 218 W-B homicides as a share of the black community is 5.5/10,000ths of 1 percent (0.00055). So although interracial homicide is incredibly rare in either direction, any given black person is more than 2.75 times as likely as any given white person to be interracially murdered, with roughly 1 in every 180,000 black persons being killed by a white person in a given year.

Race, Crime and Statistical Malpractice: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data
Your post is bogus.

I hate the moral relativism argument. Mass murder is bad no matter who does it. I truly feel for the folks in South Carolina. Roof is a piece of garbage. Hopefully, he'll be executed soon or maybe get a shank in jail.

Fuck 'em.

It's really amusing how desperate some posters are to change the subject.

For those without an encyclopedic knowledge of serial killers (I was a weird kid), Carl Watts was discovered and arrested more than 30 years ago. He died in prison 7 years ago.

Last edited:
How many were hookers?
With a microscope. You are a sick racist retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back