Dylann's Black Friend Speaks Out(video)

After watching the video in the OP, do you believe the crime was against race or a church?

• Race, no matter what Dylann's friends said.

• I used to think race, but now I don't know.

• Looks like a kneejerk attack against a church instead

• Looks like a long premeditation on an attack against a church.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just lol'ed so hard I blew my drink I'll over the place. WTF??? And this guy storm suppose to be a hard core nationalist??? hahaha

Something tells me that he was a liberal that wanted to paint all whites that speak the truth as evil.

Thats some bizarre shit.

What was his problem with College of Charleston? Its one of the whitest schools around. In a fact...going from his hick backwoods town in the middle of SC....He has to drive past ALL BLACK South Carolina State University. ...to go 80 more miles South to get to College of Charleston.

WTF?

I just lol'ed so hard I blew my drink I'll over the place. WTF??? And this guy storm suppose to be a hard core nationalist??? hahaha

Something tells me that he was a liberal that wanted to paint all whites that speak the truth as evil.

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. What about all the black on white crime lies you keep spewing? Dispute these FBI facts:

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. What about all the black on white crime lies you keep spewing? Dispute these FBI facts:

Stop talking about yourself loser!!! Blacks killed 409 whites compared to 189 for whites killing blacks.

Blacks are 1/5th the population that whites are. So 1/5th turns into 5 times for whites compared to blacks....So pretty much blacks kill twice as many whites per year x 5 =10 times per capita.

Mr.Native didn't pass the 5th grade. lol, hahaha!!! Sure, white people in pure numbers do kill more whites but you're talking about a hell of a lot bigger population...

I don't expect the man with the small brain to understand math.

You know I would say I don't care because the deed is done 9 people are dead and a community is in mourning. But to have his Fuckwits friend being black (I'm not saying the Fuckers name he lost that right when he went in that holy place and killed innocent people) does give the whole he was a racist theory a few holes

Whites would have to kill ~15,000 per year to have the same per capita as blacks.

3,000 x 5 = 15,000...Really, a little less as blacks are killing slightly below 5 times based on the 2013 numbers compared to my older 2009, 2010 numbers.

Simply that is my point....And like the poster above said some of these are in fact Hispanic and arab that I am making my assumption with.

Last edited:
The church was simply a target of opportunity but the race pimps will always call incidents like these hate crimes. It's their job.

Stop talking about yourself loser!!! Blacks killed 409 whites compared to 189 for whites killing blacks.

Blacks are 1/5th the population that whites are. So 1/5th turns into 5 times for whites compared to blacks....So pretty much blacks kill twice as many whites per year x 5 =10 times per capita.

Mr.Native didn't pass the 5th grade. lol, hahaha!!! Sure, white people in pure numbers do kill more whites but you're talking about a hell of a lot bigger population...

I don't expect the man with the small brain to understand math.

You're lying again and ignoring the FBI statistics.

I think the problem was the killer was UGLY and probably wasn't getting any pussy so he snapped LOL

Maybe he identified more with being black, so he decided to start killing other black people.

Maybe he identified more with being black, so he decided to start killing other black people.

Maybe your first name is Mongo which explains why you post stupid shit

But this post wasn't stupid?

I think the problem was the killer was UGLY and probably wasn't getting any pussy so he snapped LOL

No because going years and years without busting a NUT can make you EXPLODE
I'm sure you would know about that. :lol:

But this post wasn't stupid?

No because going years and years without busting a NUT can make you EXPLODE
I'm sure you would know about that. :lol:

Nope, had a woman sitting on my face last weekend

Forum List

Back