E Carroll Judge Boots Out Trump Voters From Jury Selection

If a kid can live outside of the womb, then that is a life. But I have no intention of telling others how to live their lives.

If you think you can, why don't come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next! I will personally show you why that is the wrong thing to do!
OOOOO, an internet badass. Run along pussy.

From my understanding of how Jury of Your Peers is supposed to work (not the shit show we have today) its a jury of YOUR peers. Meaning people that actually know you or of you prior to this bad act.

This idea that you pull 12 random people off the street to judge you is loaded with problems.

Our current system is so corrupted that we dont even have the appearance of fair and equal Justice.

For instance, bail, is supposed to be used as a means to make sure you come back to court. Set based upon your ability to pay said bail. It was never meant to be used as a 'bar' in which the poor would be unable to meet, and yet that is how its used today. An individuals financial situation isnt even accounted for when setting a bail and instead a number is pulled out of the judges ass.

The left in this country can kiss my ass, fitting symbol of the DNC, on telling others what to do.

That thing in the Oval office wanted to force the jab or get you fired. Fyck Brandon.

Leftist politicians forced small businesses to shut down Destroying their lives. Fck left politicians.

Leftist Fed agencies attacked conservatives with govt agencies. Like Lerner with the IRS. FCK THESE ASSHOLES TOO.

The left wants open borders and ignore our laws. Fck you too on this.

Etc. If I miss anyone saying Fck you please take a number Ill get to you as soon as possible.

The left in this country can kiss my ass, fitting symbol of the DNC, on telling others what to do.

That thing in the Oval office wanted to force the jab or get you fired. Fyck Brandon.

Leftist politicians forced small businesses to shut down Destroying their lives. Fck left politicians.

Leftist Fed agencies attacked conservatives with govt agencies. Like Lerner with the IRS. FCK THESE ASSHOLES TOO.

The left wants open borders and ignore our laws. Fck you too on this.

Etc. If I miss anyone saying Fck you please take a number Ill get to you as soon as possible.

Don't talk about open borders when it is your side that is nixing the border agreement for political gain.

Don't talk about open borders when it is your side that is nixing the border agreement for political gain.
Oh BS. Trump been about the only one to put a dent in it.

Biden been there 50 years. He has no fycking intention of fixing a damn thing

If you cut off your pecker, your still a man.
If you cut out your uterous and turn it into a pecker, your still a woman
You are free to identify as anything you want, just like I am free to identify you anyway I want.

If you dont like that, not my problem
That's right. It's not. You are free to leave your job and your friends and your family. You are free to behave anyway you choose.

Forum List

Back