E Carroll Judge Boots Out Trump Voters From Jury Selection

That is a crock of horseshit! You do not decide for someone else whether they are a man or a woman. That is none of your goddamn business! You have no right telling others how to live their lives.
Common sense has left the bulding. You got a wanker and go into the girls bathroom harass my wife its now my fucking business. Same as daughter in school.

It is them screaming about how we must accept and allow them to make rules in schools that are against our beliefs and Biology.

They scream. We cut our pecker off and our proud.. ... WELL GOOD FOR YOU.......NOW GET YOUR LUNATIC ASS AWAY FROM ME.

You are just making shit up and proving conservatives are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office. You are reality challenged!
Squeals the dipshit who posts whatever his masters tell him to.

Grow up.

Whatever is inside you is your business. And whatever is inside someone else is none of your goddamn business!

Que Pasa, mutha?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but murder is a crime against society. It is everyone's business to give voice to the voiceless. Maybe we should exercise post partum abortion in your case, eh?

Something that cannot exist outside the womb, is not a life!
A full term child cannot exist without external assistance--do you advocate killing that life as well? What about late term abortions? They can exist outside the womb. Do you advocate for their murder? You don't think very critically do you?

A full term child cannot exist without external assistance--do you advocate killing that life as well? What about late term abortions? They can exist outside the womb. Do you advocate for their murder? You don't think very critically do you?
If a kid can live outside of the womb, then that is a life. But I have no intention of telling others how to live their lives.

If you think you can, why don't come over to my house and try to tell me what's what under my own roof and see what happens next! I will personally show you why that is the wrong thing to do!

Pro choices advocate having the choice.

I know it's a complicated and enigmatic term!

"Pro choice"

Forum List

Back