E Carroll Judge Boots Out Trump Voters From Jury Selection

You don't debate you just spew profanities and insults. You have not provided one debatable point or substantiation for anything you have posted. I make my point when I point out that what you posted is FAKE NEWS.
That is a bullshit, mean nothing, right wing line! "FAKE NEWS" means, your little baby ears can't handle the truth!

Listen dumbass, the question was, "Did anyone believe the 2020 election was stole?" Two people said yes and they were excused. If you are so stupid that you believe that garbage, then you are not mentally capable of being a juror.
Actually the only people that are picked on a jury are idiots with no fucking brains.

I had to act like I was totally clueless just to be selected on a jury.

If I had said that I knew anything about crime or the law they would stop asking questions and excuse me.

Actually the only people that are picked on a jury are idiots with no fucking brains.

I had to act like I was totally clueless just to be selected on a jury.

If I had said that I knew anything about crime or the law they would stop asking questions and excuse me.
I was on 2 jury's and answered truthfully in both. Of coarse, I was also as high as a kite!

Having your shit together has nothing to do with you being selected to a jury.
If you show that you're nothing but a sheep or an empty sponge then they want you on their jury.
If you are normal....they don't want you.
Worst thing for a jury is having informed people with a sense of morality or a moral compass.
They want somebody who is easily manipulated.

If you show that you're nothing but a sheep or an empty sponge then they want you on their jury.
If you are normal....they don't want you.
Worst thing for a jury is having informed people with a sense of morality or a moral compass.
They want somebody who is easily manipulated.
My main man mud, I agree with that!

I sure would like to know what you base that on and why you are such a coward admitting you denying a woman's right to choose?
As soon as you folks can figure out what a woman is first, then we can discuss that issue.
But the reality is you don't know what a woman is and you can't claim you're looking out for them when you're trying to take their rights away.
Abortion is just one more issue you folks on the left are using to cause divisions.
You never seem to have any solutions. Only reasons for everyone to hate each other.

Forum List

Back