E Carroll Judge Boots Out Trump Voters From Jury Selection

You tell me. You’re the one making weird comments.
cvbcvbcb.gif

You state the obvious. What you don't substantiate is the law that says the judge has dismissals under voir dire. Source please.

I corrected that in a latter post. To the Judge and attorney's question and an unlimited number could be challenged for cause and then each sides attorney had a limited number of preemptory rejection without having to cite a cause.

WW

This judge has already doomed the trial by excluding the statement about the dress.
It's a waste of time from here on out.

If this were a trial of fact, you would be correct. This isn't the jury already determined liability in a trial of fact.

This is a trial of damages. They jury isn't sitting to decide quilt or innocence, they are sitting to determine monetary damages.

Now what the statement is may be a basis to appeal the original juries verdict, but it has no bearing on the purpose of this trial.

WW

No, you feckless retard, we root FOR America, which means we root against YOU, and YOUR fascism.
Who took away the woman's right to choose? Who took away the major portions of the voters rights act? Who is trying to take away federal regulations for the SEC and EPA? Not liberals! It's you fuckers!

Don't talk to me about fascism, when your conservative Jesus wants to consolidate the FBI and DOJ into the executive branch acting with absolute immunity!

Conservatives are Americans in Name Only (AINO's). You and your ilk, are fascist, America hating pricks!

Who took away the woman's right to choose? Who took away the major portions of the voters rights act? Who is trying to take away federal regulations for the SEC and EPA? Not liberals! It's you fuckers!

Don't talk to me about fascism, when your conservative Jesus wants to consolidate the FBI and DOJ into the executive branch acting with absolute immunity!

Conservatives are Americans in Name Only (AINO's). You and your ilk, are fascist, America hating pricks!
You assholes did. Fuck, you don’t even call them women anymore, you dumbfucks call them "chest feeders"

You allow MEN to compete against women in women's sports.

You want to know who is doing the most harm to women?

LOOK. IN. THE. FUCKING. MIRROR!

Number 1, that's not what they asked them.
That isn't the issue in the lawsuit.
And it's none of their business how people voted.
Listen dumbass, the question was, "Did anyone believe the 2020 election was stole?" Two people said yes and they were excused. If you are so stupid that you believe that garbage, then you are not mentally capable of being a juror.

Surging to the bottom.
Wrong mugwump! The economy is rolling. Inflation is down. Wages are up. And Biden is trying to stop bank fraud extortion by reducing the amount of over-charges banks can charge their customers.

Biden is fighting FOR Americans, instead of fighting against Americans like you fuckers are! You nixed Ukrainian aid funding in order to keep your pro-Putin, anti-American stance. Everything you fuckers support, does harm to this country!

You assholes did. Fuck, you don’t even call them women anymore, you dumbfucks call them "chest feeders"

You allow MEN to compete against women in women's sports.

You want to know who is doing the most harm to women?

LOOK. IN. THE. FUCKING. MIRROR!
Nothing can change the fact that it was YOU fuckers who took away their right to choose.

But you are right about one thing...
...I am an asshole!

Ok....like I said. IF it's true it's a pretty stupid move. Because yes it would be idiotic and DEFINITELY fodder for a guaranteed appeal reversal. But yes ...you are right to say that it's only said so far not proven.
No it isn't. Not at all. It is perfectly normal for people showing bias to be excluded during jury selection. I wonder who is feeding you guys this nonsense.

No it isn't. Not at all. It is perfectly normal for people showing bias to be excluded during jury selection. I wonder who is feeding you guys this nonsense.
Voting choice I do not believe is fair or legal game for that Bias decision. Neither is an opinion about the legitimacy of the last election. This is the crossover of politics into jurisprudence. Very dangerous. Don't need to be fed by anyone to see that. This is not like being in business with someone or being related to someone.

Voting choice I do not believe is fair or legal game for that Bias decision. Neither is an opinion about the legitimacy of the last election. This is the crossover of politics into jurisprudence. Very dangerous. Don't need to be fed by anyone to see that. This is not like being in business with someone or being related to someone.
Well, you're wrong. But if it makes you feel better, the OP Tweet is almost certainly an idiotic lie.

Nothing can change the fact that it was YOU fuckers who took away their right to choose.

But you are right about one thing...
...I am an asshtick.

You fucking clod, YOU FUCKING DENY THE EXISTENCE OF WOMEN!

Forum List

Back