E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

I love the chaos. I hope and PRAY this election is the most crazy of all time. I absolutely live the theatre. This American citizen condones all of this. It's awesome.

The law does apply to trump, but this isn’t justice, it’s a leftist attack.

The entire point of all of these lawsuits are to either get him banned from the ballot or cost him so much money that he can’t afford to run.

It all boils down to election tampering. The lefty’s are going to do whatever it takes to keep trump from winning.

That’s all this is about, you know it and I know it.
The left has nothing to do with this.

Apparently there was no evidence of rape. So just stop whining because Trump got owned.

There doesn't have to be, she can take the exact same suit against Clinton, and only on her word be awarded millions. She never got real justice, so I hope she does exactly that.

Good luck with that appeal when he was defaming her as he was sitting in court for defaming her.... :lmao:

MAGAts really do think reality works on wishes and rainbows.

What, denying an allegation is considered defamation now?

son of a bitch, Tara reads needs to come back and get in on some of this action. Wonder how much she can get from Biden for him denying he fingered her?

There doesn't have to be, she can take the exact same suit against Clinton, and only on her word be awarded millions. She never got real justice, so I hope she does exactly that.
There does have to be.. Trump was busted for defaming her, not rape.. Trumps words were evidence.

What, denying an allegation is considered defamation now?

son of a bitch, Tara reads needs to come back and get in on some of this action. Wonder how much she can get from Biden for him denying he fingered her?
It's not an allegation anymore you dumb Simp. It's a legal conclusion. No, you don't get to keep defaming someone after it's been adjudicated in court that that is in fact what you're doing.

I'm talking about Juanita Broaddrick and Clinton. I hope she's paying attention and sues Clinton for a big payday, all she needs is her word in court.

Nah man, it doesn’t work that way..Clinton is a DEMOCRAT…they get away with things like this.

• JUST IN: Donald Trump must pay $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll for defamatory statements he made against her in 2019, a jury determined on Friday. The total is more than eight times what Carroll asked for in her initial lawsuit.
  • Trump on trial: The former president — who has been splitting his time between the courtroom and the 2024 campaign trail — was not present as the verdict was read, having departed the Manhattan courthouse at 4 p.m. ET. In a social media post, Trump derided the verdict as "absolutely ridiculous."
  • More about the case: Carroll, a former magazine columnist, alleged Trump raped her in a department store in the mid-1990s and then defamed her when he denied her claim. In a separate trial last year, a civil jury found Trump sexually assaulted Carroll and defamed her in 2022 statements. The judge previously ruled that verdict would carry over to this defamation trial.

And an old lady spilling 'hot' coffee on herself in a McDonalds Drive-Thru doesn't deserve any money either.

Lawyers that file/support frivolous lawsuits need to be held accountable. $$$

Hardly the same kind of lawsuit both in size and in scope. P01135809 deliberately lied about Ms. Carroll. He was found liable for raping her. He drug her name through the mud and she received death threats. Best I can recall, no death threats in the Mickey D's case.

P01135809 is a LOSER.....LOSER.....LOSER!!!!

He has now been beaten twice a Woman whom he claims he never met AND the lawyer that his losing ass to the curb is a Woman as well.

P01125809 IS A LOSER. HE IS LOSEY MCLOSERSON FROM LOSEYTOWN.

NOT ONLY IS P01135809 A BIG TIME LOSER, HE LOST TO A WOMAN HE SAYS HE NEVER MET AND THE LAWYER THAT KICKED ASS TO THE CURB IS WOMAN......P01135809 HAS REALLY BAD CASE OF BUTT HURT.

Not too bright, ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ he who can't figure out that women lie when they see dollar signs and zeroes.

He of the cult that believes the woman until it's politically expedient to not believe the woman, as in Tara Reade and Ashley Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back