E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Trump’s words are frivolous and coming back around to kick his own ass.

What a moron.

Still….83 million is just ridiculous. Trump denying her allegation did not cause an 83 million dollar loss in her life.

This is lawfare, plain and simple.

I expect this to be on appeal…forever.

I don't care, he deserves to be hauled into court and pay.
He was disbarred, so he faced a penalty. Stop whining. If trump had kept his mouth shut this wouldn't have happened.

Trump defamed this woman and your felllow MAGATS harassed her. He kept taking shit on her during the trial. There will be no reversal.

LOL

She wasn't defamed, that's just the voices in your head.

She’s a damned liar, and the dress she claimed to be wearing during the alleged assault wasn't in production until several years later (even when she only gave a several year period when the alleged assault occurred - yeah she can't even remember the exact year - LOL)

Still….83 million is just ridiculous. Trump denying her allegation did not cause an 83 million dollar loss in her life.

This is lawfare, plain and simple.

I expect this to be on appeal…forever.
And an old lady spilling 'hot' coffee on herself in a McDonalds Drive-Thru doesn't deserve any money either.

Lawyers that file/support frivolous lawsuits need to be held accountable. $$$

LOL

She wasn't defamed, that's just the voices in your head.

She’s a damned liar, and the dress she claimed to be wearing during the alleged assault wasn't in production until several years later (even when she only gave a several year period when the alleged assault occurred - yeah she can't even remember the exact year - LOL)
She was defamed.

He was found liable for the Rape of E. Jean Carroll. He continued to make claims he had never met her. He called her ugly and not his type.

He was found not guilty of rape.

And she is ugly and certainly not his type, he always had beautiful women, not some frump.

He doesn't win appeals.

Doesn’t matter, just keep appealing. This judgment isn’t right and you know it. Aside from your high degree of pleasure from seeing trump have to pay, this isn’t justice, and any sane person looking at it would see that.

There is no loss that she had or will have that equates to this kind of judgment…if the internet is accurate and her net worth this far is only 2M, then it’s not expected that even if trump did defame her, it’s not an 83M loss for her.

He was disbarred, so he faced a penalty. Stop whining. If trump had kept his mouth shut this wouldn't have happened.

Being disbarred is a penalty for rape? I bet that opinion would be popular with the women in your life. :rolleyes:

And an old lady spilling 'hot' coffee on herself in a McDonalds Drive-Thru doesn't deserve any money either.

Lawyers that file/support frivolous lawsuits need to be held accountable. $$$
This was not frivolous.

Being disbarred is a penalty for rape? I bet that opinion would be popular with the women in your life. :rolleyes:
Apparently there was no evidence of rape. So just stop whining because Trump got owned.

That's not how it's going to happen. Keep on believing the law doesn't apply to trump.
The law does apply to trump, but this isn’t justice, it’s a leftist attack.

The entire point of all of these lawsuits are to either get him banned from the ballot or cost him so much money that he can’t afford to run.

It all boils down to election tampering. The lefty’s are going to do whatever it takes to keep trump from winning.

That’s all this is about, you know it and I know it.

Forum List

Back