Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

e

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I know the answer but do you?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Seems to me Christian bashing is the favorite sport of the homosexual atheist left....in fact it's so blatant that there's something simmering underneath it. Could it be no matter how far they go into perversion, they can't shake the feeling that if they're wrong they're really screwed....for ETERNITY like screwed?

So if they believe they're right about no after-life, why don't they tear into Islamists (the suicide-vest types)? We Christians don't believe suicide and murder are paths to Heaven's Gate. We don't insist they do anything....convert, wear beards, grab some bowing time on a magic carpet...none of that.

Islam wants to cut their heads off for the slightest indiscretion, yet no war on Islam, not even a whimper. Oh they say they support the pervs at Charlie Hebdo....but they don't...not if it can mean getting a Kalashnikov shoved up their keesters.

Weird eh?

• Banned
:badgrin: My headline read "Why Do Atheists Embrace Islamists?" I have no idea what happened to it....if a mod is thinking about sending it to the Rubber Room, how about fixing my headline instead....thanks.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Seems to me Christian bashing is the favorite sport of the homosexual atheist left....in fact it's so blatant that there's something simmering underneath it. Could it be no matter how far they go into perversion, they can't shake the feeling that if they're wrong they're really screwed....for ETERNITY like screwed?

So if they believe they're right about no after-life, why don't they tear into Islamists (the suicide-vest types)? We Christians don't believe suicide and murder are paths to Heaven's Gate. We don't insist they do anything....convert, wear beards, grab some bowing time on a magic carpet...none of that.

Islam wants to cut their heads off for the slightest indiscretion, yet no war on Islam, not even a whimper. Oh they say they support the pervs at Charlie Hebdo....but they don't...not if it can mean getting a Kalashnikov shoved up their keesters.

Weird eh?

That is one wierd post- yep.

:badgrin: My headline read "Why Do Atheists Embrace Islamists?" I have no idea what happened to it....if a mod is thinking about sending it to the Rubber Room, how about fixing my headline instead....thanks.

Damn I thought you going down the philosophy of natural logarithms road.

But in that case. Islamic Radicals want to kill atheists and only a fool would truly believe that atheists embrace them.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Weird eh?

Well duh who doesn't know the answer? It equals mc^2!

Listen, I wrote a good headline like I always do which is why you knotheads are drawn to me like moths to a flame....so how about answering my question instead of harping on a system error? :confused-84:

Forum List

Back