🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

e

Damn I thought you going down the philosophy of natural logarithms road.

But in that case. Islamic Radicals want to kill atheists and only a fool would truly believe that atheists embrace them.

Oh okay....so maybe you could explain atheists mocking and demanding Christian symbols be removed from the pubic square, yet are eerily quiet about the mosques springing up all around us.....I believe you don't really believe what you say you believe.

But in that case. Islamic Radicals want to kill atheists and only a fool would truly believe that atheists embrace them.

Oh okay....so maybe you could explain atheists mocking and demanding Christian symbols be removed from the pubic square, yet are eerily quiet about the mosques springing up all around us.....I believe you don't really believe what you say you believe.
Hell, they know who might kill them, and who most likely won't.

You never see any mass gay parades protesting the execution of gays in Iran, do you?

You never see any mass gay parades protesting the execution of gays in Iran, do you?

Oh HELL no.....that's what I'm saying...if the homos were truly against religions, they'd be putting the bullseye on Islam not Christians.....we require nothing but an open mind, the jihadists demand OBEDIENCE or DEATH. I've always thought queers went queer because of domineering women...mother, sister, ex-girlfriend. Maybe they figure they can fake converting to Islam so they can beat women who don't obey....none of these toads know how to keep an aggressive woman happy....they need a good POKE every night is all....these sissies don't even get morning wood I bet.

So not opposing the building of Mosques is now embracing Islam? Come on you can do better than that.

What is it that you think I believe?

Hence the conclusion that atheist do not embrace those that would kill them.

Neither would gays I imagine.

So not opposing the building of Mosques is now embracing Islam? Come on you can do better than that.

Why should I "do better" when I've already hit a gnat's ass at 400 meters? Quit ducking the obvious.....queers=atheists=war on Christmas=silence on jihadist murderers.....

:badgrin: My headline read "Why Do Atheists Embrace Islamists?" I have no idea what happened to it....if a mod is thinking about sending it to the Rubber Room, how about fixing my headline instead....thanks.
You could have fixed it yourself..under Thread Tools...if you clicked on it within the editing window. I think you have 300 minutes after making the thread to edit it.

Why should I "do better" when I've already hit a gnat's ass at 400 meters? Quit ducking the obvious.....queers=atheists=war on Christmas=silence on jihadist murderers.....

I don't oppose the building of new churches or synagogues either.

I know the answer but do you?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Seems to me Christian bashing is the favorite sport of the homosexual atheist left....in fact it's so blatant that there's something simmering underneath it. Could it be no matter how far they go into perversion, they can't shake the feeling that if they're wrong they're really screwed....for ETERNITY like screwed?

So if they believe they're right about no after-life, why don't they tear into Islamists (the suicide-vest types)? We Christians don't believe suicide and murder are paths to Heaven's Gate. We don't insist they do anything....convert, wear beards, grab some bowing time on a magic carpet...none of that.

Islam wants to cut their heads off for the slightest indiscretion, yet no war on Islam, not even a whimper. Oh they say they support the pervs at Charlie Hebdo....but they don't...not if it can mean getting a Kalashnikov shoved up their keesters.

Weird eh?
Meh. ANY organized religion gets bashed here. And everywhere.

Oh HELL no.....that's what I'm saying...if the homos were truly against religions, they'd be putting the bullseye on Islam not Christians.....we require nothing but an open mind, the jihadists demand OBEDIENCE or DEATH. I've always thought queers went queer because of domineering women...mother, sister, ex-girlfriend. Maybe they figure they can fake converting to Islam so they can beat women who don't obey....none of these toads know how to keep an aggressive woman happy....they need a good POKE every night is all....these sissies don't even get morning wood I bet.
What does that have to do with the letter "e"?

Drunkenness does this to fake marines who write threads that are, well, BENGHAZI.

You have a link to Kurtz claiming to be a Marine?

You could have fixed it yourself..under Thread Tools...if you clicked on it within the editing window. I think you have 300 minutes after making the thread to edit it.

I've looked every place I can think of....can you point me to thread tools?
Just slide your mouse all around the right side at the top of your tool bar and you'll discover a little button called THREAD TOOLS. One of 'em will shout "EDIT TITLE, you drunken fool!"
:beer:

You answered your own question when you wrote "public square".

Just slide your mouse all around the right side at the top of your tool bar and you'll discover a little button called THREAD TOOLS. One of 'em will shout "EDIT TITLE, you drunken fool!"

Uh huh.....:321:
Oh, don't be so thin skinned! It took me months to find it. It's just above the first OP, but only when you're in your own thread.

I agree with most of what you're saying here.

Forum List

Back