🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

e

Just slide your mouse all around the right side at the top of your tool bar and you'll discover a little button called THREAD TOOLS. One of 'em will shout "EDIT TITLE, you drunken fool!"
:beer:

Uh huh.....:321:
Oh, don't be so thin skinned! It took me months to find it. It's just above the first OP, but only when you're in your own thread.

I agree with most of what you're saying here.

FOUND IT in my calendars thread...it's right there...but missing in this one....maybe because of the system error....I really did write a good headline.

Just slide your mouse all around the right side at the top of your tool bar and you'll discover a little button called THREAD TOOLS. One of 'em will shout "EDIT TITLE, you drunken fool!"

Uh huh.....:321:
Oh, don't be so thin skinned! It took me months to find it. It's just above the first OP, but only when you're in your own thread.

I agree with most of what you're saying here.

FOUND IT in my calendars thread...it's right there...but missing in this one....maybe because of the system error....I really did write a good headline.
After a period of time, you can't edit. The button doesn't show up. You gotta catch your mistakes quickly.

Forum List

Back