🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

e

I know the answer but do you?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Seems to me Christian bashing is the favorite sport of the homosexual atheist left....in fact it's so blatant that there's something simmering underneath it. Could it be no matter how far they go into perversion, they can't shake the feeling that if they're wrong they're really screwed....for ETERNITY like screwed?

So if they believe they're right about no after-life, why don't they tear into Islamists (the suicide-vest types)? We Christians don't believe suicide and murder are paths to Heaven's Gate. We don't insist they do anything....convert, wear beards, grab some bowing time on a magic carpet...none of that.

Islam wants to cut their heads off for the slightest indiscretion, yet no war on Islam, not even a whimper. Oh they say they support the pervs at Charlie Hebdo....but they don't...not if it can mean getting a Kalashnikov shoved up their keesters.

Weird eh?

Could it be because they personally have to deal with Gay Bashing from Christians on a regular basis, but haven't had the same experience with Islamists? Of course everybody knows that both are opposed to them just because of who they are. Considering which group is directly affecting their every day life, it's obvious that our unfair laws here aren't going to be changed by opposing Sharia law. This is a really dumb thread for someone who claims to be as educated as you do, but it's exactly what I would expect from you.

Don'tcha be callin' our momma an old bat.

You didn't personally witness anyone driving a silver stake through her heart, did ya?

Nope...as you well know the gypsies carted me up to DEtroit long before the OLD BAT got out of prison. Did she really get staked?

huh_zps297f809f.png

Seems to me Christian bashing is the favorite sport of the homosexual atheist left....in fact it's so blatant that there's something simmering underneath it. Could it be no matter how far they go into perversion, they can't shake the feeling that if they're wrong they're really screwed....for ETERNITY like screwed?

So if they believe they're right about no after-life, why don't they tear into Islamists (the suicide-vest types)? We Christians don't believe suicide and murder are paths to Heaven's Gate. We don't insist they do anything....convert, wear beards, grab some bowing time on a magic carpet...none of that.

Islam wants to cut their heads off for the slightest indiscretion, yet no war on Islam, not even a whimper. Oh they say they support the pervs at Charlie Hebdo....but they don't...not if it can mean getting a Kalashnikov shoved up their keesters.

Weird eh?
You're wondering why so many homosexuals are pissed off at Christian fundamentalist? Who do you suppose is responsible for repressing homosexuals? It's not a matter of the repository for the soul in the afterlife. It's a matter of suffering the slings and arrows of the Christian Right!

huh_zps297f809f.png

Weird eh?
You're wondering why so many homosexuals are pissed off at Christian fundamentalist? Who do you suppose is responsible for repressing homosexuals? It's not a matter of the repository for the soul in the afterlife. It's a matter of suffering the slings and arrows of the Christian Right!
Be glad Obama's Muslim buddies aren't beheading gays here.

Baloney! Queers have been universally reviled for centuries because of their unnatural acts....Christians simply reminds the sodomists that there'd be a million times the pain they got in life waiting in the afterlife.

Baloney! Queers have been universally reviled for centuries because of their unnatural acts....Christians simply reminds the sodomists that there'd be a million times the pain they got in life waiting in the afterlife.
I guess he got the idea the Christian far right invented gay bashing from Rachel Maddow's show.

Listen, I wrote a good headline like I always do which is why you knotheads are drawn to me like moths to a flame....so how about answering my question instead of harping on a system error? :confused-84:

I am still waiting for a question. Just read the OP again- still now question there.

Homosexuals are repressed? The country is bending over forwards for them. It's now more noble for a man to suck another's cock than go to outer space. In fact, failure to grab your ankles on demand amounts to intolerance and hate.

And yet people wonder why homosexuals show animus toward those doing that 'reminding'!

I guess there isn't much thinking about freedom amongst those repressors.

Forum List

Back