Early in-person voting for the 2022 mid-terms in Virginia starts today

I’m opposed to early voting. It would be OK by a week or so - we could have Election Week - but these days, people are voting even before debates are held. To Democrats, an uninformed citizen is their best voter.

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

All of my life, there was such a thing as ELECTION DAY.
Yeah the dems thought when they passed a 45-day voting period that they would never lose another election and yeah, it worked for them in 2020 but when we got our feet under us we fucked them hard in the hinterland counties for our governor's election last year, more people voted than ever before in a governor's race and that helped offset the NOtVA and other blue counties/cities.

Yeah the dems thought when they passed a 45-day voting period that they would never lose another election and yeah, it worked for them in 2020 but when we got our feet under us we fucked them hard in the hinterland counties for our governor's election last year, more people voted than ever before and that helped offset the NOtVA and other blue counties/cities.
I'm just glad I live in a state where cheating is impossible. It's good to know my vote can never be stolen here like it probably was in WA State.

Early voting was started in California in 1980, by the early 1990s 1/3 of all votes were cast during early voting, in the USA.

EARLY VOTING is how people voted in this nation, for the first half a century of our existence as a nation!

It was important for every eligible citizen, got their right to vote.

As voters cast their ballots prior to Election Day, they may be surprised to learn they are walking in the shoes of the nation's founders. At the founding, voting was held over several days so that rural voters could have ample time to travel to town and county courthouses to cast their ballots. An extended voting period could not be disrupted greatly by unexpected weather that made rural river crossings impassable. In other words, early voting was matter of convenience. Two centuries later, convenience continues to be the rallying cry of early voting advocates

Yeah the dems thought when they passed a 45-day voting period that they would never lose another election and yeah, it worked for them in 2020 but when we got our feet under us we fucked them hard in the hinterland counties for our governor's election last year, more people voted than ever before in a governor's race and that helped offset the NOtVA and other blue counties/cities.
And remember now the Dems in NoVa tried to cheat anyway? In Fairfax County, they claimed the counting machines were broken in order to delay reporting results. Their Plan B was obviously to wait until the other counties had reported in order to know how many votes they needed, but there was such a lead that they knew they couldn’t offset it.

Early voting was started in California in 1980, by the early 1990s 1/3 of all votes were cast during early voting, in the USA.

EARLY VOTING is how people voted in this nation, for the first half a century of our existence as a nation!

As voters cast their ballots prior to Election Day, they may be surprised to learn they are walking in the shoes of the nation's founders. At the founding, voting was held over several days so that rural voters could have ample time to travel to town and county courthouses to cast their ballots. An extended voting period could not be disrupted greatly by unexpected weather that made rural river crossings impassable. In other words, early voting was matter of convenience. Two centuries later, convenience continues to be the rallying cry of early voting advocates.
So, cheating is okay because they've done it in Californica for over four decades.

Got it.

Have a cherry. :itsok:

As voters cast their ballots prior to Election Day, they may be surprised to learn they are walking in the shoes of the nation's founders. At the founding, voting was held over several days so that rural voters could have ample time to travel to town and county courthouses to cast their ballots. An extended voting period could not be disrupted greatly by unexpected weather that made rural river crossings impassable. In other words, early voting was matter of convenience. Two centuries later, convenience continues to be the rallying cry of early voting advocates.
They don’t need to start voting in September to “get their right to vote.” They can open it up for a full week before Election Day, and that’s sufficient.

They don’t need to start voting in September to “get their right to vote.” They can open it up for a full week before Election Day, and that’s sufficient.

I would make election day 24 hours, 1 full day, and a national holiday everywhere.

In person voting only except for actually being out of State or an invalid.

With a few bona fide exceptions, ONE DAY, IN PERSON. If you can't get your ass to the polls, you're not trying hard enough.

That's how it worked for far longer than you and I have been alive.

How do you cheat via early voting? Seriously, exactly what are you imaging can be done to cheat, during early voting?

Or are you just rattling off nonsense?
Vote early and often, and enjoy every vote that you steal.

Have another cherry. You're not trying hard enough.

You might need to offer a slightly more complete explanation when addressing that 80 IQ poster.

Usually it involves skimming mail in ballots from known non-voters. Apartment buildings are good for this. Also, since most places now recycle paper, harvesters can dumpster dive far more easily, as the ballots aren't covered in food waste anymore.

Usually it involves skimming mail in ballots from known non-voters. Apartment buildings are good for this. Also, since most places now recycle paper, harvesters can dumpster dive far more easily, as the ballots aren't covered in food waste anymore.
Thank you.

Why cut it so short. The goal is for more citizens voting.

I understand that you do not want more citizens voting, because if more citizen's votes are heard and counted, the likelihood of republicans winning is less likely..... And THAT is your sides goal....do whatever you can, to reduce a citizenry that votes.

I understand that you do not want more citizens voting, because if more citizen's votes are heard and counted, the likelihood of republicans winning is less likely..... And THAT is your sides goal....do whatever you can, to reduce a citizenry that votes.

I want registered legal voters to vote, what I don't want is chances for funny business.

Does you mouth ever utter a single word that didn't first come straight out of your TV speaker? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back