Easter

President Trump is a member of Marble Collegiate Church in New York City, but no he isn't in the city right now.

BTW, church attendance doesn't indicate whether someone is "devout" or not. Pelosi may well attend, but the broad doesn't follow the teachings of the church, unlike the Trumpster.

Actually, Trump fathered 5 children during his life.

What he was doing with Howard Stern was entertaining the public with a gimmick that was appropriate for the Stern program.

He was no more a playboy than Dean Martin was a drunk or Jackie Gleason was a bus driver.

5 children with three different women.
To assume he never got anyone pregnant when he refused to wear protection is naive

5 children with three different women.
To assume he never got anyone pregnant when he refused to wear protection is naive
Just because Mr. Trump told Howard Stern that he didn't use protection doesn't mean he didn't.

The Trump gimmick he was performing isn't the same as President Trump's actual personality.

The fact that there aren't characters coming forward claiming to be Trump's illegitimate children tells me its not very likely that he impregnated many past the 5 he has acknowledged.

Just because Mr. Trump told Howard Stern that he didn't use protection doesn't mean he didn't.

The Trump gimmick he was performing isn't the same as President Trump's actual personality.

The fact that there aren't characters coming forward claiming to be Trump's illegitimate children tells me its not very likely that he impregnated many past the 5 he has acknowledged.
Women he slept with made the same claim

Wait for it…..

Everyone but Trump is lying

Tells me it is much more likely that he demanded abortions

IF ANYONE went to church today, hope they went to hear the teachings of JESUS, who taught love kindness tolerance and helping others.
Not Hate of your fellow humans.

You're one sick bitch.
Ok, Snowflake.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back