Eastman: he devised a fringe legal theory to try to keep Trump in power, now he is on trial.

best part is they have 100% lock solid evidence
Trump is fucked, he is a criminal.

ROFL.gif

How would they know any of it was fake or fabricated in a hearing that only lasted a few minutes when it takes days and weeks to investigate and vet or disprove these things?

Which judges said the evidence was bullshit? IN a hearing that only went on for an hour? Was the judge a magician or clairvoyant?

No judge ever said that. You're a fucking LIAR. The cases were dismissed out of fear for their lives and careers if they themselves overturned a national election afraid of 10,000 screaming Antifa rioters coming at their family's front door with torches.
I just showed you where the judges saw the evidence and said it was bull shit you little punk.
I showed you the judges exact words. You are a pussy that can't handle facts.

Trump allies "did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud," Russell wrote.
Russell also noted that it reached its ruling "having considered, without limitation, all evidence submitted to the court."
"Charges of unfairness are serious," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed by Trump. "But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

This is how close we got to a REAL coup attempt. Forget Nixon & Co, who are choir boys compared to the Trump political machine. This trial is kind of flying under the radar, with all the noise over Trump’s own trial, but is every bit as important in what may end up coming to light.

“It is no overstatement that democracy stood on the precipice. Had Vice President Pence followed [Eastman’s] baseless advice … the country would have plunged into a ‘profound constitutional crisis,’” writes Duncan Carling of the California State Bar’s office of trial counsel in a pretrial brief. “[Eastman] and Trump’s plan violated our Nation’s most fundamental commitments to the rule of law and the orderly transition of power. And it rested upon transparently false claims of election fraud that continue to harm our democracy to this day.”

Eastman spent the final weeks of the Trump administration stoking false claims of election fraud in order to put pressure on GOP-led state legislatures to appoint alternate slates of presidential electors. In Eastman’s view, those alternate slates would form the basis of a dispute that only Pence could resolve Jan. 6, when he presided over the joint session of Congress to count electoral votes and finalize the results of the election.

But no state legislatures agreed to appoint those alternate electors. Instead, in five states, groups of pro-Trump activists signed false documents claiming to be legitimate presidential electors — but without the backing of their state governments, which had certified the results in favor of Biden. Eastman would ultimately change tack, arguing that the false electors presented enough of a controversy for Pence to decide which ones to count — or at the very least refuse to count Biden’s votes and call for a delay in finalizing the election to permit those GOP-run states to revisit the outcome.

Jacob and Pence fiercely rejected that strategy, which they contended would require violating several provisions of longstanding election law with no credible evidence to support reversing the outcome.

But Eastman, undeterred, fought with Jacob even as rioters — infuriated by Pence’s refusal to acquiesce to Trump’s pressure — ransacked the Capitol. Jacob testified to the Jan. 6 select committee about his interactions with Eastman, even as the riot raged, and his email correspondence with Eastman from that day formed some of the most compelling evidence about Eastman’s efforts. Jacob has also testified to a federal grand jury in Washington.
Outstanding. I've been hoping this traitor would be held accountable.

I just showed you where the judges saw the evidence and said it was bull shit you little punk.
You showed nothing but lies, you little liar.
Worse, you ignore the fact that they refused to consider the evidence, gave the Trump team no time to fully gather the facts, then dismissed the cases on specious grounds quick as possible just to save their own asses, afraid of getting SCOTUSED by mobs of leftwing thugs.

Sounds like he told his aide to move them, and DOJ supposedly has evidence to that affect.
Effect.

And I doubt it. But they may have something to that effect.

I wonder how they plan to establish that Walt knew what was in any boxes he might have (allegedly) been asked to move?

If I get a job helping Joe Potato move ahit in his garage does that mean I “know” the contents of the boxes are illegally possessed or classified? Does the simple act of complying with a boss’s request to move some boxes make me complicit in a “conspiracy?”

And if not, then Walt isn’t implicated in any crime. And if he’s not implicated, but he’s the alleged “other” conspirator, then Trump couldn’t have been involved in any such conspiracy, either.

There you go. Keep whistling past the graveyard. :lol:

Only graveyard out there is that tightening ever closer circling the Biden Crime Family of Traitors. Meanwhile, Trump is more popular than ever with most of the country begging Joe not to even run. Can you imagine living under this horrid Biden economy with the nation turned to shit actually voting for another 4 years more of it from the stuttering vegetable?

Effect.

And I doubt it. But they may have something to that effect.

I wonder how they plan to establish that Walt knew what was in any boxes he might have (allegedly) been asked to move?

If I get a job helping Joe Potato move ahit in his garage does that mean I “know” the contents of the boxes are illegally possessed or classified? Does the simple act of complying with a boss’s request to move some boxes make me complicit in a “conspiracy?”

And if not, then Walt isn’t implicated in any crime. And if he’s not implicated, but he’s the alleged “other” conspirator, then Trump couldn’t have been involved in any such conspiracy, either.
The whole thing will be interesting. I have heard they have phone taps and video. We won't know, except for leaks for a long time, as Donny's #1 priority is to stall for time. I don't know if he can get two years worth of stalling or not.

You showed nothing but lies, you little liar.
Worse, you ignore the fact that they refused to consider the evidence, gave the Trump team no time to fully gather the facts, then dismissed the cases on specious grounds quick as possible just to save their own asses, afraid of getting SCOTUSED by mobs of leftwing thugs.
Huh??
Everything I posted is directly from the judges themselves. They wrote that they saw the evidence and it was bull shit. To say they didn't see the evidence is just a lie, because we have the court documents that clearly show they did.

You never answered my question:
Are you claiming that Trump has this magic evidence that will show fraud and make him president, but every single court in America refuses to accept that evidence because they are "paid off" or "in on the steal" or "biased against Trump" ?????
What are you fuckin stupid or something??
you're just too weak to accept he lost.

Is the bathroom a secure area?
Inside of Trump's Mar A Lago private residence with secret service agents there 24-7... yes... its sure a lot more secure than Joe's garage don't ya think?... Joe wasn't even allowed to bring them home when he was Obama's VP... interesting how quiet the Obama's are isn't it?..

Inside of Trump's Mar A Lago private residence with secret service agents there 24-7... yes... its sure a lot more secure than Joe's garage don't ya think?... Joe wasn't even allowed to bring them home when he was Obama's VP... interesting how quiet the Obama's are isn't it?..
Who cleans the bathroom?

Who cleans the bathroom?
The archives attendants that visited Mar A Lago had Trump put an additional lock on the door where the docs were kept... and he did so immediately this bathroom story I do not believe unless President Trump was in there with the documents which means yes it was secure....
When you libs learn the truth I hope you all will come on and apologize to us Patriots....

The archives attendants that visited Mar A Lago had Trump put an additional lock on the door where the docs were kept... and he did so immediately this bathroom story I do not believe unless President Trump was in there with the documents which means yes it was secure....
When you libs learn the truth I hope you all will come on and apologize to us Patriots....
It is pretty inconvenient that evidence shows boxes of documents were stored freely accessible in the bathroom and people have testified on moving stuff around.

It is pretty inconvenient that evidence shows boxes of documents were stored freely accessible in the bathroom and people have testified on moving stuff around.
What people?... where did they move them and why?... you sure are missing a lot of this story to have come to the conclusion you have come to....

Listen up guys. All this is entirely …OFF TOPIC!

Coyote, I think this was an excellent OP topic. I fear you are sabotaging your own OP by entering into such petty debates.

There are plenty of other threads where “secret documents stored in bathrooms” can be discussed.

I would like to ask everybody who responds to this excellent topic to actually research the Eastman Memos (or the California Bar “trial” proceeding itself) and state exactly what you think of this kind of “political struggle.”

Such cynical, outlandish interpretations of how our Electoral College should function — as well as many other abuses of our electoral process — can easily destroy our Republic and nation unless Americans wake up to the looming danger!

Last edited:
Listen up guys. All this is entirely …OFF TOPIC!

Coyote, I think this was an excellent OP topic. I fear you are sabotaging your own OP by entering into such petty debates.

There are plenty of other threads where “secret documents stored in bathrooms” can be discussed.

I would like to ask everybody who responds to this excellent topic to actually research the Eastman Memos (or the California Bar “trial” proceeding itself) and state exactly what you think of this kind of “political struggle.”

Such cynical, outlandish interpretations of how our Electoral College should function — as well as many other abuses of our electoral process — can easily destroy our Republic and nation unless Americans wake up to the looming danger.
Chill out we are on the 4th page of the thread....

Forum List

Back