Easy solution to Englands insane crime rates

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Crime is going through the roof in England. My suggestion for an almost immediate huge drop in crime would be to revisit Rule 303.

• Banned
You suck all the criminals you want.

Crime is going through the roof in England. My suggestion for an almost immediate huge drop in crime would be to revisit Rule 303.

Yes 26 per year (equiv. 130) in England compared to 11,004 per year here. Don't you feel so sorry for them?

upload_2018-4-17_18-42-11.png

• Banned

Yes 26 per year (equiv. 130) in England compared to 11,004 per year here. Don't you feel so sorry for them?

View attachment 188623
Bullshit.

Which number do you question?
Anything from you. You are a proven troll liar.
This topic is about using Rule 303 to lower the crime rate. if you don't have anything to say on that then get the hell out!

View attachment 188623
Bullshit.

This topic is about using Rule 303 to lower the crime rate. if you don't have anything to say on that then get the hell out!

All caps would make you REALLY sound tough.

View attachment 188623
Bullshit.

All caps would make you REALLY sound tough.

SIZE 6 BOLD CAPS LIKE THE ANGRY TREE GUY - EVEN TOUGHER!!!

You start a thread advocating killing people just because you can, and then whine about something you claim is off topic? I knew you were nuts, but I didn't know you were that nuts. This is rubber room shit.

Troll somewhere else scumbags.

Bite me Mikey. You're the one that started this troll thread.
This thread was started about the rise in crime in England and allow citizens to use guns to stop criminals. You don't like that I called it rule 303? Too bad. Here in the United States Rule 303 is used often and correctly.

Last edited:
That you guys support crime could not be more clear. Armed self defense by any name you call it will stop crime.

Great movie...we did this couple times during Iraq fiasco, and then Obama parades a traitor thru the Whitehouse

The intentional homicide rate in the UK is less than a fifth of what it is in the US so I guess you think the US should do the same.

The intentional homicide rate in the UK is less than a fifth of what it is in the US so I guess you think the US should do the same.
Troll, now where did I mention homicide? I said crime.

Let's get this straight. You're are suggesting open session on criminals, that is shooting them down without any type trial because that is what Rule 303 implies. The only reason that crime in Britain is high compared to the US is because they include minor crimes such peeing in a public place in sex crime, housebreaking in burglary, and threats of bodily harm as assault. Serious crimes such rape and murder are much higher in the US.

Let's get this straight. You're are suggesting open session on criminals, that is shooting them down without any type trial because that is what Rule 303 implies. The only reason that crime in Britain is high compared to the US is because they include minor crimes such peeing in a public place in sex crime, housebreaking in burglary, and threats of bodily harm as assault. Serious crimes such rape and murder are much higher in the US.
Wrong you loon they DO NOT include peeing in public as a violent crime yet England Wales and such have the highest Violent crime rate of all the civilized nations.

Forum List

Back