Easy To Convince The Uneducated

That is a lie. I'm sure you can find a lot of Right-wing sites that claim many 2016 votes were illegal so don't bother. The official numbers show more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.

Most voted for Hillary. By millions and millions of votes.

Hillary got 65,853,514 votes.

Trump, only 62,984,828 votes

Says who? Says the Federal Election Commission.

LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

See this?

“Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California’s ‘motor voter’ system
SACRAMENTO —

California’s ambitious effort to automate voter registration at Department of Motor Vehicle offices produced almost 84,000 duplicate records and more than twice that number with political party mistakes, according to an audit released Friday by state officials.

…a wide array of problems with the rollout of the DMV system, including a limited amount of testing as well as inconsistent and confusing lines of communication between the state agencies…
…additional errors in voter registration related to party preference. Investigators wrote that 171,145 DMV records contained entries indicating a person’s political party but no such “associated designation” within the data received by state elections officials.” Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system

California is a lawless state with a one-party system, and this one is designed to ‘accidentally’ register illegal aliens.

With California purging the duplicate registrations. Even Trump's 'Election Integrity' commission disbanded without finding any significant voter fraud.

Meanwhile, Hillary won the most votes by millions

Says the FEC. You lied again, PC.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep lying to support them. Sounds like its time for more personal attacks!

In this country you win by States.
President Trump got more States.
Trump 30 States
Hillary 20
ah man are they still rehashing their whiney ass about electoral college? wow, I have them on ignore. wow, three years and they still haven't gotten the fact that 30 states trumps 20 states. 60% vote win. Landslide BABY!!!!!!!!

The sad part about it is they don't know why States win over popular votes.

Most voted for Hillary. By millions and millions of votes.

Says who? Says the Federal Election Commission.

LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

See this?

“Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California’s ‘motor voter’ system
SACRAMENTO —

California’s ambitious effort to automate voter registration at Department of Motor Vehicle offices produced almost 84,000 duplicate records and more than twice that number with political party mistakes, according to an audit released Friday by state officials.

…a wide array of problems with the rollout of the DMV system, including a limited amount of testing as well as inconsistent and confusing lines of communication between the state agencies…
…additional errors in voter registration related to party preference. Investigators wrote that 171,145 DMV records contained entries indicating a person’s political party but no such “associated designation” within the data received by state elections officials.” Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system

California is a lawless state with a one-party system, and this one is designed to ‘accidentally’ register illegal aliens.

With California purging the duplicate registrations. Even Trump's 'Election Integrity' commission disbanded without finding any significant voter fraud.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep lying to support them. Sounds like its time for more personal attacks!

Trump 30 States
Hillary 20
ah man are they still rehashing their whiney ass about electoral college? wow, I have them on ignore. wow, three years and they still haven't gotten the fact that 30 states trumps 20 states. 60% vote win. Landslide BABY!!!!!!!!

They have no ability to understand or comprehend, they only know obey. and then are pissed that we don't follow suit. Damn they are a dysfunctional bunch of fks.

LATimes:

See this?

SACRAMENTO —

Trump 30 States
Hillary 20

They have no ability to understand or comprehend, they only know obey. and then are pissed that we don't follow suit. Damn they are a dysfunctional bunch of fks.

Entitlement mentality, special rights are some of it, though there are many more factors to add.
I don't like that man because of his hair.
Impeach!
Spoiled brats.

Trump 30 States
Hillary 20

Entitlement mentality, special rights are some of it, though there are many more factors to add.
I don't like that man because of his hair.
Impeach!
Spoiled brats.
AMEN

Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
And another classic lie.
again, he gave them 150 billion, dropped on a iranian airfield. hmmmmm what else would they do with the money? curious what you're thinking they used it for? their people? oh shit kid, you need to leave the conversation if you think that.

Let's check.....

Did Hussein tell illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself" ???

Yup.
Nope. He actually didn't.
he kinda did.

If you watch an unedited video he is not telling illegal aliens to vote but telling naturalized citizens to exercise their rights as a citizen.

you just watched it live from someone filming it. I chose that one because that can't be altered. sorry son, he said it, and clearly said. it's ashame you have no shame.

Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
And another classic lie.
again, he gave them 150 billion, dropped on a iranian airfield. hmmmmm what else would they do with the money? curious what you're thinking they used it for? their people? oh shit kid, you need to leave the conversation if you think that.
You mean he returned their money as required by an international court? Regardless, money is no guarantee.

And another classic lie.
You mean he returned their money as required by an international court? Regardless, money is no guarantee.
he gave the 150 billion and I asked you a question, which you intentionally avoided answering cause you get blown up once you do. hahahahahahaha you're checkmated friend.

Let's check.....

Yup.
he kinda did.

If you watch an unedited video he is not telling illegal aliens to vote but telling naturalized citizens to exercise their rights as a citizen.

you just watched it live from someone filming it. I chose that one because that can't be altered. sorry son, he said it, and clearly said. it's ashame you have no shame.

You telling me I should believe you and not my own ears? How about this.

Let's check.....

Yup.
he kinda did.

You telling me I should believe you and not my own ears? How about this.

Well first off, that is obammy in the video, not me, but no, not at all, believe your own ears, but my ears heard him tell the young illegal that her vote made her a citizen and no one will know that she voted. so don't reciprocate your ask at me. my ears did hear.

Let's check.....

Did Hussein gtell illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself" ???

Yup.

Proving you a lying sack of offal is far too easy.

Hussein Obama actually told illegals to go out and vote.

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

And another classic lie.

Watch me hit this one out of the part, too.....

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

2. "Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Let's check.....

Did Hussein gtell illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself" ???

Yup.

Proving you a lying sack of offal is far too easy.

Hussein Obama actually told illegals to go out and vote.

@ 0:20...Obama: "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

to the question, if "I'm an undocumented citizen". the question infers that undocumented/ illegals are citizens. too fking funny, I missed that.

Let's check.....

Yup.
he kinda did.

Third lie in a row......

Here I go again:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Forum List

Back