Easy To Convince The Uneducated

Most voted against the Democrats
That is a lie. I'm sure you can find a lot of Right-wing sites that claim many 2016 votes were illegal so don't bother. The official numbers show more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.

Most voted for Hillary. By millions and millions of votes.

Hillary got 65,853,514 votes.

Trump, only 62,984,828 votes

Says who? Says the Federal Election Commission.

LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

But it's a little more complicated than that.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

See this?

“Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California’s ‘motor voter’ system
SACRAMENTO —

California’s ambitious effort to automate voter registration at Department of Motor Vehicle offices produced almost 84,000 duplicate records and more than twice that number with political party mistakes, according to an audit released Friday by state officials.

…a wide array of problems with the rollout of the DMV system, including a limited amount of testing as well as inconsistent and confusing lines of communication between the state agencies…
…additional errors in voter registration related to party preference. Investigators wrote that 171,145 DMV records contained entries indicating a person’s political party but no such “associated designation” within the data received by state elections officials.” Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system

California is a lawless state with a one-party system, and this one is designed to ‘accidentally’ register illegal aliens.

Biden didn't say 'I' cut the funding. Biden doesn't have the power to cut any funding to the Ukraine. Its not a power that VPs possess. How then could Biden have cut the funding....when VP's lack the power to cut any funding to anyone.

Sounds like its time for more personal attacks, PC. As your argument simply doesn't work. As your routs into shrill name calling demonstrate elegantly.

And of course, there's still my LAST question that sent you running, tail between your legs:

Trump personally ordered the withholding of aid to the Ukraine just before trying to solicit an investigation into Biden, his chief political rival.

Why?

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

He bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Biden's exact words at 1:20 of the vid, you dunce.

I love forcing you morons to lie.

Laughing....you've never actually watched the video, did you PC?

Biden never said that HE withheld the funding. VPs can't withhold any funding to anyone. Biden said that if the Ukraine the prosecutor wasn't fired, that Ukraine wouldn't get the funding.

Again, PC.....Vice Presidents lack the authority to withhold any funding to ANY one. How then did Biden withhold the funding?

I'll just add that to the questions that send you running with your tail between your legs:

1)Trump personally ordered the withholding of aid to the Ukraine just before trying to solicit an investigation into Biden, his chief political rival.

Why?

2) How then could Biden have cut the funding....when VP's lack the power to cut any funding to anyone.

Next time watch the video before you comment on it. It will be much less embarrassing for you.

Another spanking???

Sure.....

He bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Laughing...nope.At 1:20, Biden says "I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko."

You've never watched the video, PC. Which is why you keep misquoting it.

Says the poor soul that just flagrantly misquoted the very video she claims to bee quoting.

Keep running, PC:

1)Trump personally ordered the withholding of aid to the Ukraine just before trying to solicit an investigation into Biden, his chief political rival.

Why?

2) How then could Biden have cut the funding....when VP's lack the power to cut any funding to anyone.

I love making you flee from your own arguments.

What did Biden say at 1:20 of the vid???

Exactly what I said the crook said.

How about the rest of these thieves???

And why did China reward his son with $1.5 billion???

And why did Russia give Hillary $145 million for our uranium?

And give Bill $500,000 for a speech no one listened to???

And
"…the Clinton Foundationmade a major announcement this week that went by with almost no notice: For all intents and purposes, it's closing its doors.

In a tax filing, the Clinton Global Initiative said it's firing 22 staffers and closing its offices, a result of the gusher of foreign money that kept the foundation afloat suddenly drying up after Hillary Clinton failed to win the presidency.”
The Clinton Foundation Is Dead — But The Case Against Hillary Isn't | Investor's Business Daily

“Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.

Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.

Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.” https://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-by-37-percent/

Biden bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

Laughing...nope.At 1:20, Biden says "I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko."

You lied. You lied about what Biden said in the video, and now you're stuck. You know your argument doesn't work, which is why you continue to run screaming from the cartoon simple questions that obliterated your entire conspiracy.

Why?

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to lie about what Biden said. Or run from cartoon simple questions about your own argument.

Keep that tail tucked between those legs, PC. It makes me giggle.

That is a lie. I'm sure you can find a lot of Right-wing sites that claim many 2016 votes were illegal so don't bother. The official numbers show more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.

LATimes:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.

Unless voters also stop to answer questions at a computer terminal in another room, they will be registered as having no party preference."
Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

See this?

“Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California’s ‘motor voter’ system
SACRAMENTO —

California’s ambitious effort to automate voter registration at Department of Motor Vehicle offices produced almost 84,000 duplicate records and more than twice that number with political party mistakes, according to an audit released Friday by state officials.

…a wide array of problems with the rollout of the DMV system, including a limited amount of testing as well as inconsistent and confusing lines of communication between the state agencies…
…additional errors in voter registration related to party preference. Investigators wrote that 171,145 DMV records contained entries indicating a person’s political party but no such “associated designation” within the data received by state elections officials.” Nearly 84,000 duplicate voter records found in audit of California's 'motor voter' system

California is a lawless state with a one-party system, and this one is designed to ‘accidentally’ register illegal aliens.

With California purging the duplicate registrations. Even Trump's 'Election Integrity' commission disbanded without finding any significant voter fraud.

Meanwhile, Hillary won the most votes by millions

Says the FEC. You lied again, PC.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep lying to support them. Sounds like its time for more personal attacks!

I'm sure you can find a lot of Right-wing sites that claim many 2016 votes were illegal so don't bother. The official numbers show more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.
I never lie, do I.
You repeatedly cut and paste lies so I'd have to say, yes you lie.

I said you needn't have bothered to bring up the illegal vote and yet you did, so predictable. I understand if English isn't your first language, what I meant was don't waste your time.

I'm sure you can find a lot of Right-wing sites that claim many 2016 votes were illegal so don't bother. The official numbers show more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.
I never lie, do I.

I said you needn't have bothered to bring up the illegal vote and yet you did, so predictable. I understand if English isn't your first language, what I meant was don't waste your time.

PC has lied repeatedly in this thread alone.

She claimed that most Americans voted against the democrats. They didn't. Hillary received millions and millions more votes than Trump.

PC also said Biden admitted to blocking funding to the Ukraine is the video she posted. Biden never says this.

Worse, her arguments are poorly thought through nonsense. VPs lack the authority to cut ANY funding to anyone. So how could Biden have cut funding to the Ukraine?

PC has no answer for the failures of her inept conspiracy.

Meanwhile, Trump DID have the authority to cut funding to the Ukraine. And personally ordered that the funding be withheld.....just before soliciting the President of the Ukraine to conduct an investigation into Biden, Trump's primary political rival.

Why?

PC has no answer for the failures of her inept conspiracy.....again.

It really doesn't take much to run her off.

I never lie, do I.

She claimed that most Americans voted against the democrats. They didn't. Hillary received millions and millions more votes than Trump.

PC also said Biden admitted to blocking funding to the Ukraine is the video she posted. Biden never says this.

Worse, her arguments are poorly thought through nonsense. VPs lack the authority to cut ANY funding to anyone. So how could Biden have cut funding to the Ukraine?

Meanwhile, Trump DID have the authority to cut funding to the Ukraine. And personally ordered that the funding be withheld.....just before soliciting the President of the Ukraine to conduct an investigation into Biden, Trump's primary political rival.

Why?

They just don't make those Russian bots like they used to.

I never lie, do I.

Why?

PC is a garden variety regurgitator. She just vomits up links, cutting and pasting arguments she doesn't understand, videos she's never watched.

Its why she's so easy to run her off her own arguments. And also why she's so quick to devolve into shrill Ad Hominems if you ask her a question about her own claims that she's utterly unprepared to answer.

Like.....Why Trump blocked funding to the Ukraine just before soliciting the Ukraine to open an investigation into Biden, his chief political ally.

Or......how Biden could have 'blocked funding to Ukraine' when the VP lacks the authority to block any funding to anyone.

Either question sends PC into apoplectic, name calling fits......just before she runs screaming.

if they hold no territory why are we there? it's what I asked you, our NATO alliance is who we defend, not the kurds.
The North Koreans hold no territory in South Korea, I'd like to keep it that way. Sadam held no territory in Kuwait until he did.

We are not defending the Kurds we are partners with them. If we get the reputation for deserting our partners, will we ever get to partner again?

if they hold no territory why are we there? it's what I asked you, our NATO alliance is who we defend, not the kurds.
The North Koreans hold no territory in South Korea, I'd like to keep it that way. Sadam held no territory in Kuwait until he did.

We are not defending the Kurds we are partners with them. If we get the reputation for deserting our partners, will we ever get to partner again?

Exactly. Trump has already done irreparable harm to our reputation with the arbitrary abandonment of the Iranian deal.....while the Iranians kept their side of the bargain.

And now we're abandoning the Kurds, an ally since the first Gulf War.

I never lie, do I.

Why?

PC is a garden variety regurgitator. She just vomits up links, cutting and pasting arguments she doesn't understand, videos she's never watched.

Its why she's so easy to run her off her own arguments. And also why she's so quick to devolve into shrill Ad Hominems if you ask her a question about her own claims that she's utterly unprepared to answer.

Like.....Why Trump blocked funding to the Ukraine just before soliciting the Ukraine to open an investigation into Biden, his chief political ally.

Or......how Biden could have 'blocked funding to Ukraine' when the VP lacks the authority to block any funding to anyone.

Either question sends PC into apoplectic, name calling fits......just before she runs screaming.
She has no trouble answering Trump questions. The answer usually starts with "But Hussain Obama said..."

Exactly. Trump has already done irreparable harm to our reputation with the arbitrary abandonment of the Iranian deal.....while the Iranians kept their side of the bargain.

Odd that Trump has such trouble with Muslim immigrants and the Mullahs in Iran but no trouble cozying up to an increasingly Islamic Turkey and a radical-Islamist Saudi Arabia.

Here it is again.

Laughing....you've never actually watched the video, did you PC?

Biden never said that HE withheld the funding. VPs can't withhold any funding to anyone. Biden said that if the Ukraine the prosecutor wasn't fired, that Ukraine wouldn't get the funding.

Again, PC.....Vice Presidents lack the authority to withhold any funding to ANY one. How then did Biden withhold the funding?

I'll just add that to the questions that send you running with your tail between your legs:

Why?

Next time watch the video before you comment on it. It will be much less embarrassing for you.

Another spanking???

Sure.....

Here it is again.

You've never watched the video, PC. Which is why you keep misquoting it.

Says the poor soul that just flagrantly misquoted the very video she claims to bee quoting.

Keep running, PC:

Why?

I love making you flee from your own arguments.

What did Biden say at 1:20 of the vid???

Exactly what I said the crook said.

How about the rest of these thieves???

And why did China reward his son with $1.5 billion???

And why did Russia give Hillary $145 million for our uranium?

And give Bill $500,000 for a speech no one listened to???

And
"…the Clinton Foundationmade a major announcement this week that went by with almost no notice: For all intents and purposes, it's closing its doors.

In a tax filing, the Clinton Global Initiative said it's firing 22 staffers and closing its offices, a result of the gusher of foreign money that kept the foundation afloat suddenly drying up after Hillary Clinton failed to win the presidency.”
The Clinton Foundation Is Dead — But The Case Against Hillary Isn't | Investor's Business Daily

“Donations to the Clinton Foundation nose-dived last year amid Hillary Clinton’s presidential run, pay-to-play allegations, internal strife and a black mark from a charity watchdog.

Contributions fell by 37 percent to $108 million, down from $172 million in 2014, according to the group’s latest tax filings.

Not only did contributions drop, but so did revenue the Clintons brought in from speeches. That income fell to $357,500 from $3.6 million in 2014.” https://nypost.com/2016/11/20/donations-to-clinton-foundation-fell-by-37-percent/

Biden bragged he would cut $1 billlion if they didn't get rid of the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company.

Here it is again.

You lied. You lied about what Biden said in the video, and now you're stuck. You know your argument doesn't work, which is why you continue to run screaming from the cartoon simple questions that obliterated your entire conspiracy.

Why?

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to lie about what Biden said. Or run from cartoon simple questions about your own argument.

Keep that tail tucked between those legs, PC. It makes me giggle.

Everyone who saw the vid from 1:20 heard Biden say he threatened the Ukraine with stopping $1 billion if they didn't let his son slide.

And,....you've also proven I never lie.....but you do regularly.

LATimes:

See this?

SACRAMENTO —

With California purging the duplicate registrations. Even Trump's 'Election Integrity' commission disbanded without finding any significant voter fraud.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to keep lying to support them. Sounds like its time for more personal attacks!

Let's check.....

Did Hussein tell illegal aliens "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself" ???

Yup.

I never lie, do I.

Why?

Wow.....I really must have wounded you.

Excellent.

"Trump has already done irreparable harm to our reputation with the arbitrary abandonment of the Iranian deal..."

Watch me put a cork in your pie hole:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

to the educated and uneducated:

my friends, Trump is the only politician who defends the homeland when it comes to immigration

he deserves your UNANIMOUS support!

LATimes:

See this?

SACRAMENTO —

In this country you win by States.
President Trump got more States.
Trump 30 States
Hillary 20

yep, been discussed for three years, many a thread. not rehashing the evil of the left fiddling in votes and double voting. we've been through it. I piss on their fraudulent suppression of votes.

LATimes:

See this?

SACRAMENTO —

In this country you win by States.
President Trump got more States.
Trump 30 States
Hillary 20
ah man are they still rehashing their whiney ass about electoral college? wow, I have them on ignore. wow, three years and they still haven't gotten the fact that 30 states trumps 20 states. 60% vote win. Landslide BABY!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back