Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Actually I wasn't talking about that. I don't care if people hold hands. Keep fishing.

Then please expand on that.

It's already been addressed in this thread though, people pretend they're homophobes cuz they hate that gays are sometimes overly open about their bodies in their parades. However never a peep about Mardi Gras, people flashing at all sorts of straight parties/parades/get togethers/etc.

In other words every excuse homophobes give to rationalize their bigotry, are very easy to pick apart.

Expand on what? People holding hands?

Why? I've never said I care if people hold hands. Why don't you expand on why you think I'm against it. That should be more interesting, since it has no basis in fact.

Likewise please point out any bigotry I've shown against homosexuals. That should also be interesting.

Do you always just pull random things out of the air and pretend someone has argued those points? If so, I imagine you didn't make the debate team in junior high. I'd say high school, but I know you didn't even make the try outs in high school, given the showing you've made here...

Likewise please point out any bigotry I've shown against homosexuals. That should also be interesting.

Do you always just pull random things out of the air and pretend someone has argued those points? If so, I imagine you didn't make the debate team in junior high. I'd say high school, but I know you didn't even make the try outs in high school, given the showing you've made here...

Being anti-gay marriage is bigotry in my book, I've heard no reason other than bigotry as to why it shouldn't be legal.

Being anti-gay marriage is bigotry in my book, I've heard no reason other than bigotry as to why it shouldn't be legal.

And you aren't going to hear the Reasons...

You are simply not Honest enough on this Issue to be Objective, so you call those you Disagee with Bigots.

The Easy Path...

:)

peace...

You are simply not Honest enough on this Issue to be Objective, so you call those you Disagee with Bigots.

The Easy Path...

peace...

No, i call people who say homosexuals are deviants what they are, bigots.

Go ahead and give me your non-bigotted reason for being against gay marriage.

It would be great if they left it in the bedroom. Wish they would.

99.9999999999% of gay people only have sex in the privacy of their own homes, same with straight people.

If you're talking about the "horrors" of having to see 2 gay people holding hands in public, then you're even more insecure than I already thought and I have nothing but pity for you.

So George Michael must be the only Gay Person to ever Troll the Parks, eh?...

Heterosexuals don't have a Straight Pride Parade in every major City where they Publically Exhibit their Sexuality to everyone...

Mardi Gras and Carnival are not those things...

And Homosexuals take part in those also. :thup:

They simply don't keep their Sexuality in the Bedroom, and holding hands is NOT what ANYONE I have read here is Concerned about.

NEXT!

peace...

It's always about what words mean with the left. They want them to mean whatever happens to be going on in their heads at the time.

The definition of marriage is one man/one woman. It isn't bigotry to note that two men or two women don't fit under that definition, any more than it's bigotry to note that white people aren't eligible for educational grants for blacks. They don't qualify, they're white.

Gays don't qualify for marriage, they aren't one of each.

Pretty simple, no bigotry involved.

Now if marriage had included gay couples all along and suddenly people were asking that they be excluded, you might have a case for bigotry.

But not in this case. It means what it means, and gays don't fit under the description. They'll have to find some other way to force their lifestyle into the mainstream consciousness.

It's always about what words mean with the left. They want them to mean whatever happens to be going on in their heads at the time.

The definition of marriage is one man/one woman. It isn't bigotry to note that two men or two women don't fit under that definition, any more than it's bigotry to note that white people aren't eligible for educational grants for blacks. They don't qualify, they're white.

Gays don't qualify for marriage, they aren't one of each.

Pretty simple, no bigotry involved.

Now if marriage had included gay couples all along and suddenly people were asking that they be excluded, you might have a case for bigotry.

But not in this case. It means what it means, and gays don't fit under the description. They'll have to find some other way to force their lifestyle into the mainstream consciousness.

A liberal is somone who wants government to define which consenting adults can and can't get married, rather than staying out of it. That's what you want, more government in marriage.

I dunno why you guys get defensive, you bash everything about being gay using any excuse you can think of, then you get all insecure when people call you out your bigotry, what gives?

The Easy Path...

peace...

I am not Ignoring the Meaning of Words when Accurate...

They Deviate from their Natural Design and Equipment...

Sexually they are Deviants.

Marriage is a Reflection of what Creates us and is only Possible with Man and Woman...

Civil Unions will Deal with all other Deviations regarding Legal, Medical and Inheritance.

The Two Couplings are NOT Equal as a Matter of Biology...

Never have been and NEVER will be.

They shouldn't be stopped from Coupling, but they also should NOT be Dictating to Society that what they do is Equal to that which Creates us.

This is NOT a Religious thing... It's a Natural thing.

They are Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex and I simply don't Care why they don't...

They are Free to, but Society doesn't have to Burden that Devation. :thup:

peace...

The Easy Path...

peace...

Marriage is a Reflection of what Creates us and is only Possible with Man and Woman...

Civil Unions will Deal with all other Deviations regarding Legal, Medical and Inheritance.

They shouldn't be stopped from Coupling, but they also should NOT be Dictating to Society that what they do is Equal to that which Creates us.

They are Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex and I simply don't Care why they don't...

peace...

I see you're sticking with the the word "natural."

I'll ask again, so nothing homosexual goes on in nature, that's your stance correct?

peace...

I'll ask again, so nothing homosexual goes on in nature, that's your stance correct?

Nope... And the sooner you Stop Assuming Stupid Shit, the better off this Discourse will be... :thup:

Homosexuality and the Flaw that it is happens in Nature...

As does Interspecies Sex and Cannibalism.

So what?

What Animals do is not a Baseline for our Natural Design and Equipment, nor should it be part of the Rationale for Expanding Special Rights to only some who Deviate.

peace...

I think people who stick their cock in someone else's poo hole and then unload their seed inside the browness need to simplify their sex lives.

What's the DU?

DemocRATic Underground...

Don't be so Fucking Retarded...

You don't Represent Rational People who Disagree with Gay Marriage and I don't care to be Associated with you on this Issue... You are Low Lying Fruit for people like ravi and bodey...

Probably a Sock of Bodey's anyway. :lol:

Go play in Traffic. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Nope... And the sooner you Stop Assuming Stupid Shit, the better off this Discourse will be... :thup:

Homosexuality and the Flaw that it is happens in Nature...

As does Interspecies Sex and Cannibalism.

So what?

What Animals do is not a Baseline for our Natural Design and Equipment, nor should it be part of the Rationale for Expanding Special Rights to only some who Deviate.

peace...

You're the one who keeps using the word nature and natural, except homosexual stuff happens in nature all the time, everyday, so you just need to learn english.

So maybe a return trip to 3rd grade grammar and vocabulary glass would be good for you, then we can have a better discussion.

You're deviating from how the english language should be spoken.

Forum List

Back