Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

I see you're sticking with the the word "natural."

I'll ask again, so nothing homosexual goes on in nature, that's your stance correct?

Nope... And the sooner you Stop Assuming Stupid Shit, the better off this Discourse will be... :thup:

Homosexuality and the Flaw that it is happens in Nature...

As does Interspecies Sex and Cannibalism.
So what?

What Animals do is not a Baseline for our Natural Design and Equipment, nor should it be part of the Rationale for Expanding Special Rights to only some who Deviate.

:)

peace...

You're the one who keeps using the word nature and natural, except homosexual stuff happens in nature all the time, everyday, so you just need to learn english.

So maybe a return trip to 3rd grade grammar and vocabulary glass would be good for you, then we can have a better discussion.

You're deviating from how the english language should be spoken.

And I Clearly Acknowledged that Homosexuality and MANY other things happen in Nature...

Did you not read my Post, Dingleberry?...

I made it big and bold for your Retarded ass... :lol:

peace...

mal, are you gay?

No.

But According to Kurt Cobain, everyone is.

And According to Homosexual Activists, anyone who Disagrees with their Agenda is also Gay.

peace...

Ok, so you're not gay, fine. So why the fuck do you care so much about what gays do? Seems like it's none of your beeswax.

Weren't you just Attacking Gays?...

Fucking Sock.

I Care about Marriage and what Society sets as a Baseline and Standard...

Also about Religious Freedoms...

And protecting Children from Sexual Agendas.

peace...

Nope... And the sooner you Stop Assuming Stupid Shit, the better off this Discourse will be... :thup:

Homosexuality and the Flaw that it is happens in Nature...

As does Interspecies Sex and Cannibalism.
So what?

What Animals do is not a Baseline for our Natural Design and Equipment, nor should it be part of the Rationale for Expanding Special Rights to only some who Deviate.

peace...

You're the one who keeps using the word nature and natural, except homosexual stuff happens in nature all the time, everyday, so you just need to learn english.

So maybe a return trip to 3rd grade grammar and vocabulary glass would be good for you, then we can have a better discussion.

And I Clearly Acknowledged that Homosexuality and MANY other things happen in Nature...

peace...

So you're admitting the hundreds if not thousands of times before that, in which you called homosexuality unnatural one way or another, that you were wrong every time you said that?

peace...

So you're admitting the hundreds if not thousands of times before that, in which you called homosexuality unnatural one way or another, that you were wrong every time you said that?

Nope... It's a Flaw...

As is Fucking the Dead and Animals.

Both Happen in Nature, Genius... :thup:

What Animals do is not where we as Humans Set Societal Standards.

peace...

No.

But According to Kurt Cobain, everyone is.

And According to Homosexual Activists, anyone who Disagrees with their Agenda is also Gay.

peace...

Ok, so you're not gay, fine. So why the fuck do you care so much about what gays do? Seems like it's none of your beeswax.

Fucking Sock.

peace...
What does gay marriage have to do with protecting children?

So you're not just against gay marriage, but gay love too? gays people shouldn't be allowed to love and have a relationship?

Cannibalism occurs in nature, as well as animals eating their own shit.

Should we pass laws to force acceptance of those behaviors as well?

I had a dog eat her own newborn puppy once...I think we need a law to allow humans to eat their own children.

Cannibalism occurs in nature, as well as animals eating their own shit.

Should we pass laws to force acceptance of those behaviors as well?

I had a dog eat her own newborn puppy once...I think we need a law to allow humans to eat their own children.

He's the one using terms like nature and natural, then in the next post he says things that happen in nature are unnatural. I'd have never introduced the words nature and natural into the discussion, that was your teammate.

It's very entertaining to read you 2.

My neighbor's dog would get off his leash and come to my house and eat my cat's shit. Is that as sinful as homosexuality?

And what about gays religious freedom rights to marry?

My neighbor's dog would get off his leash and come to my house and eat my cat's shit. Is that as sinful as homosexuality?

And what about gays religious freedom rights to marry?

Fucking Sock.

peace...

So you're not just against gay marriage, but gay love too? gays people shouldn't be allowed to love and have a relationship?

Shup, you Fuckin' Troll... :thup:

peace...

Hmmm...makes one wonder...

Are gayness and criminality linked?

*GASP*

No, they in reality are not.

The truth is that men have sexual drives that are overwhelming. They do choose sexual behavior - this is demonstrable fact. Generally the choices are the path of least resistance. Someone may have a preference for Chocolate Ice Cream, but when the Chocolate is gone, they dig right into the vanilla.

Men will (and do) fuck moss covered knot holes.

:confused:

Fucking Sock.

peace...

Shup, you Fuckin' Troll... :thup:

peace...

:confused: Can't answer a simple question? What does being gay have to do with molesting children? Most child molesters are hetero, did you know?

So it's the act of gay sex you want outlawed?

So your stance is that a minority number of individuals in a species doing homosexual things will end a species?

Are you sticking to that scientific stance?

Yeah, you're right. Might just be evolution weeding out undesirable genetic traits. Evolution does cause bad genes not to reproduce...

Homosexuality, evolutions way of saying "you're not needed or wanted in this species!"

:clap2:

So your stance is that a minority number of individuals in a species doing homosexual things will end a species?

Are you sticking to that scientific stance?

Yeah, you're right. Might just be evolution weeding out undesirable genetic traits. Evolution does cause bad genes not to reproduce...

Homosexuality, evolutions way of saying "you're not needed or wanted in this species!"

:clap2:

Plenty of gays have children. My ex-wife's father was gay.

Forum List

Back