Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Sorry I didn't mean to get your hopes up, I'm straight as an arrow.

Sure you are.

And I'm an Obama supporting Marxist.

However I'm not insecure about my sexuality, those who are are the type who go on these constant homophobic rants, like yourself. These sort of issues are brought about by either unsatisfied wives causing shame in the man, or by the homophobe actually being gay himself and being ashamed so he overcompensates.

Having gays in our population and an appendix in our torsos has had zero impact on our ability to survive as a species.

It has nothing to do with survival of the species stupid, it has to do with culling out genetic codes. Homosexuality ensures that the genetic code of the homosexual is not passed on to further generations, it prunes the genetic tree and cuts out those genes.

The Purpose of the Appendix: New Research « Cosmic Fingerprints

"On average, 300 to 400 Americans die of appendicitis each year."

300-400 in a country of 300,000,000 isn't exactly something that is necessary for us to evolve out of having in order to survive.

You're an ignorant ideologue.

Fact.

Plenty of gays and lesbians have children, my ex-wife's father is gay... And she has 4 kids, so she's perpetuating the homo-sapiens!!!!

Last edited:
Plenty of gays and lesbians have children, my ex-wife's father is gay... And she has 4 kids, so she's perpetuating the homo-sapiens!!!!

We're doomed!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear not, as Uncensored illustrated with facts, charts and graphs, evolution is weeding out gays. Just look all over america, you can tell gays are dwindling to almost zero................

We're doomed!

Fear not, as Uncensored illustrated with facts, charts and graphs, evolution is weeding out gays. Just look all over america, you can tell gays are dwindling to almost zero................

No stupid, homosexuality is the means of eliminating genetic traits. It is the tool evolution uses to stop the propagation of dead end genetics.

Sorry that facts bother you so much - but then, that IS why you're a hack, after all...

We're doomed!

No stupid, homosexuality is the means of eliminating genetic traits. It is the tool evolution uses to stop the propagation of dead end genetics.

Sorry that facts bother you so much - but then, that IS why you're a hack, after all...

I'm bowing to your intellectual superiority, anyone with a lick of common sense can tell here in America gays are vanishing, they're being weeded out, you never hear a peep about homosexuals or homosexuality the way you used to.

Thank you for th education, I'm truly enlightened with the genius behind the reason for your ever-growing list of bigotries.

I'm bowing to your intellectual superiority, anyone with a lick of common sense can tell here in America gays are vanishing,

Well there you go - opposite of what I said.

they're being weeded out, you never hear a peep about homosexuals or homosexuality the way you used to.

Thank you for th education, I'm truly enlightened with the genius behind the reason for your ever-growing list of bigotries.

Fucking hack moron.

We're doomed!

Fact is, plenty of gays and lesbians have children. Now you know.

We're doomed!

If that was true, then why has the gay population of the human race remained at around 10 percent over the past couple thousand years?

I am not understanding the original topic. Does the Bible verse say that eating a catfish is on the same level as a man having sex with another man or woman with a woman?

It looks like people really like arguing about homosexuality and Christianity. But how many actually homosexual people call themselves born again Christians?

I see, you ignored where I said to turn on your common sense.

I see that you're a complete hack.

Straight parents have offspring that will be gay later in life, happens everyday.

And the genetic code of the children, whatever combination became a dead end, will be removed from the gene pool for ever.

You're welcome for today's education.

Oh sorry, I'm not studying to become an ignorant hack. Thanks for the effort, though.

They'll be removed...unless they decide to have get married, have sex with a female, and have kids.

In which case they have chosen to set aside that allegedly undeniable compulsion to be homosexual and not be capable of sex with females because of a gene somewhere...that doesn't exist.

I see, you ignored where I said to turn on your common sense.

And the genetic code of the children, whatever combination became a dead end, will be removed from the gene pool for ever.

You're welcome for today's education.

Oh sorry, I'm not studying to become an ignorant hack. Thanks for the effort, though.

They'll be removed...unless they decide to have get married, have sex with a female, and have kids.

In which case they have chosen to set aside that allegedly undeniable compulsion to be homosexual and not be capable of sex with females because of a gene somewhere...that doesn't exist.

It's not just 1 gene. It's several.

And then, there's the differences in brains, as well as hormones that helps as well.

Didn't study much science in school did ya?

We're doomed!

If that was true, then why has the gay population of the human race remained at around 10 percent over the past couple thousand years?

Magic of course, that's phase 2 of Uncensored's own personal scientific law.

And then, there's the differences in brains, as well as hormones that helps as well.

I did study genetics, and anthropology.

There are no gay genes. It's a myth. YOu won't see any scientists claiming they exist. It's all retarded laymen like yourself...

There are no gay genes. It's a myth. YOu won't see any scientists claiming they exist. It's all retarded laymen like yourself...
But isn't your party line that just because it hasn't been proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist? Or does that only apply to religion?

I said SEVERAL genes, not just one, and yeah, genes DO affect how the body develops. There was a runner from Africa who had to give her medals back because she tested out at 60 percent male (too much testosterone). Scientists have also proven that the brains of straight men are structured just like gay females, and gay males are structured just like straight males.

Wanna try again?

I am not understanding the original topic. Does the Bible verse say that eating a catfish is on the same level as a man having sex with another man or woman with a woman?

It looks like people really like arguing about homosexuality and Christianity. But how many actually homosexual people call themselves born again Christians?

About 60-65% of american gays call themselves christians

Forum List

Back