Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Weren't you just Attacking Gays?...

Fucking Sock.

I Care about Marriage and what Society sets as a Baseline and Standard...

Also about Religious Freedoms...

And protecting Children from Sexual Agendas.

:)

peace...
What does gay marriage have to do with protecting children?

So you're not just against gay marriage, but gay love too? gays people shouldn't be allowed to love and have a relationship?

Shup, you Fuckin' Troll... :thup:

peace...

Matthew 7:12 NIV - So in everything, do to others what you - Bible Gateway

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Romans 12:10 NIV - Be devoted to one another in love. - Bible Gateway

10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Ephesians 4:31-32 NIV - Get rid of all bitterness, rage and - Bible Gateway

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

1 Peter 3:8-12 NIV - Suffering for Doing Good Finally, all - Bible Gateway

8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For,
“Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.
11 They must turn from evil and do good;
they must seek peace and pursue it.
12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”[a]

My advice is you should take the above passages seriously in life, rather than doing the opposite and shitting on them everytime you get on the board.

So your stance is that a minority number of individuals in a species doing homosexual things will end a species?

Are you sticking to that scientific stance?

Yeah, you're right. Might just be evolution weeding out undesirable genetic traits. Evolution does cause bad genes not to reproduce...

Homosexuality, evolutions way of saying "you're not needed or wanted in this species!"

:clap2:

Thanks for reminding me how much you hate gays.

Gays/muslims/atheists

Must lead to a sad and pathetic existence to hate so many billions of people you've never met.

So your stance is that a minority number of individuals in a species doing homosexual things will end a species?

Are you sticking to that scientific stance?

Yeah, you're right. Might just be evolution weeding out undesirable genetic traits. Evolution does cause bad genes not to reproduce...

Homosexuality, evolutions way of saying "you're not needed or wanted in this species!"

:clap2:

Gays/muslims/atheists

Must lead to a sad and pathetic existence to hate so many billions of people you've never met.

It's the usual bully malarkey. "Hey, I may be a horrible, useless waste of a human. But AT LEAST I'M NOT GAY!!"

So, agreeing with you is "hating gays," huh?

I'll let you in on a little secret, I don't control evolution. It's natural selection. Whatever the reason that people are evicted from the gene pool has nothing to do with me. I just observe and report.

Gays/muslims/atheists

I think you're sad and pathetic.

Me? I enjoy life.

Being anti-gay marriage makes you a communist, they also like to tell people what to do and how to live.

What does gay marriage have to do with protecting children?

So you're not just against gay marriage, but gay love too? gays people shouldn't be allowed to love and have a relationship?

peace...

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

31 Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

8 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For,
“Whoever would love life
and see good days

My advice is you should take the above passages seriously in life, rather than doing the opposite and shitting on them everytime you get on the board.

Drock's making the Baby Jesus Cry...

Go Play in Traffic, Troll. :thup:

peace...

peace...

“Whoever would love life
and see good days

Drock's making the Baby Jesus Cry...

Go Play in Traffic, Troll. :thup:

peace...

Well at least you're open and honest about how much you hate Jesus' teachings, just seems weird that you try so hard to pretend to be a christian on this message board.

Turn on your common sense switch.

With how long our species has been around, would it be biologically possible to have gays now in 2011 if your crazy, deranged little scientific theory were accurate?

You've never taken even an introductory biology course, have you?

Until recently, medical science viewed the appendix as a vestigial organ, a holdover with no purpose that was evolving out of the human body. So how could the organ be around now in 2011?

The truth is Dr.Hack, you painted yourself into a corner. Natural selection occurs by deleterious traits being removed from the gene pool. The method of removal is by the members of the species with the unwanted traits not reproducing. Homosexuality retards the drive to reproduce, culling the genetic code from the gene pool. It is evolution in action.

You'll deny this because you are a hack. But from a rational and scientific perspective, it cannot be denied.

People with cancer often die. This doesn't mean I hate cancer patients. Lying and saying that cancer is just as healthy as remission doesn't show support for cancer patients.

Last edited:
Turn on your common sense switch.

With how long our species has been around, would it be biologically possible to have gays now in 2011 if your crazy, deranged little scientific theory were accurate?

You've never taken even an introductory biology course, have you?

Until recently, medical science viewed the appendix as a vestigial organ, a holdover with no purpose that was evolving out of the human body. So how could the organ be around now in 2011?

The truth is Dr.Hack, you painted yourself into a corner. Natural selection occurs by deleterious traits being removed from the gene pool. The method of removal is by the members of the species with the unwanted traits not reproducing. Homosexuality retards the drive to reproduce, culling the genetic code from the gene pool. It is evolution in action.

You'll deny this because you are a hack. But from a rational and scientific perspective, it cannot be denied.

People with cancer often die. This doesn't mean I hate cancer patients. Lying and saying that cancer is just as healthy and remission doesn't show support for cancer patients.

I see, you ignored where I said to turn on your common sense.

Straight parents have offspring that will be gay later in life, happens everyday.

You're welcome for today's education.

I see that you're a complete hack.

Straight parents have offspring that will be gay later in life, happens everyday.

And the genetic code of the children, whatever combination became a dead end, will be removed from the gene pool for ever.

Oh sorry, I'm not studying to become an ignorant hack. Thanks for the effort, though.

I see that you're a complete hack.

And the genetic code of the children, whatever combination became a dead end, will be removed from the gene pool for ever.

Oh sorry, I'm not studying to become an ignorant hack. Thanks for the effort, though.

and we're right back to your crazed mini scientific theory, with how long man has been around and species we're similar to that we evolved from, gays would either have evolved out of the population or you'd see an enormous decline.

Do you see a big decline in gays in the population?

Oops, forgot to tell you this time to turn on your common sense. Or have it installed, most homophobes actually need that.

and we're right back to your crazed mini scientific theory,

Evolution is my crazed mini-scientific theory, hack?

ROFL

This is what happens when you pick a position and then filter reality though it.

You like to suck wienies, we get it. But I don't give a fuck - reality doesn't change just because you want to justify your lifestyle.

with how long man has been around and species we're similar to that we evolved from, gays would either have evolved out of the population or you'd see an enormous decline.

Just like the appendix, huh hack?

Oops, forgot to tell you this time to turn on your common sense. Or have it installed, most homophobes actually need that.

Reality isn't altered just because you want to justify your lifestyle.

and we're right back to your crazed mini scientific theory,

Evolution is my crazed mini-scientific theory, hack?

ROFL

This is what happens when you pick a position and then filter reality though it.

You like to suck wienies, we get it. But I don't give a fuck - reality doesn't change just because you want to justify your lifestyle.

with how long man has been around and species we're similar to that we evolved from, gays would either have evolved out of the population or you'd see an enormous decline.

Just like the appendix, huh hack?

Reality isn't altered just because you want to justify your lifestyle.

Sorry I didn't mean to get your hopes up, I'm straight as an arrow.

However I'm not insecure about my sexuality, those who are are the type who go on these constant homophobic rants, like yourself. These sort of issues are brought about by either unsatisfied wives causing shame in the man, or by the homophobe actually being gay himself and being ashamed so he overcompensates.

Having gays in our population and an appendix in our torsos has had zero impact on our ability to survive as a species.

The Purpose of the Appendix: New Research « Cosmic Fingerprints

"On average, 300 to 400 Americans die of appendicitis each year."

300-400 in a country of 300,000,000 isn't exactly something that is necessary for us to evolve out of having in order to survive.

Forum List

Back