Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

If that was true, then why has the gay population of the human race remained at around 10 percent over the past couple thousand years?

Well there you go.

If hammers are the tool used to drive nails, then we would have used all the hammers up building the house.

:eusa_whistle:

You're the clown who said evolution would do away with gays, and here you're agreeing that it makes sense that the number has stayed the same over thousands of years.

I'd be delighted to see a shred of evidence showing the gay population decreasing, as it would be the first time you've ever provided proof for any of your loony assertions.

That's why I'm delighted you're here Uncensored to entertain us all :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am not understanding the original topic. Does the Bible verse say that eating a catfish is on the same level as a man having sex with another man or woman with a woman?

It looks like people really like arguing about homosexuality and Christianity. But how many actually homosexual people call themselves born again Christians?

Lots of actually homosexual people call themselves born again Christians. Strange, isn't it?

I find it ironic that sex outside of marriage is Bad and Wrong - but we won't let gays marry.

You're the clown who said evolution would do away with gays,

No stupid, that is not what I said.

and here you're agreeing that it makes sense that the number has stayed the same over thousands of years.

Really huh? So you have the counts of homosexuals going back thousands of years?

ROFL

The shit you make up is astounding. No wonder no one believes a word you post.

I'd be delighted to see a shred of evidence showing the gay population decreasing, as it would be the first time you've ever provided proof for any of your loony assertions.

That's why I'm delighted you're here Uncensored to entertain us all :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'd love to see the census of homosexuals you have going back "thousands of years," Dr.Hack

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You ever heard of a sperm bank (or even just a friend), or a surrogate?

Now you know.

So you agree that homosexuals cannot reproduce without artificial means? That from a biological standpoint, being homosexual ends the genetic code?

My ex-wifes father is gay and he's a granpa 4 times at least.

Buddy, about the artificial stuff, that to me is given a value of 0, pretty much everything you eat, wear, drive, live-in... is artificial, or did you plant a seed and grow your own car? What about all the big macs you eat? Think that's all natural? lol
Live and let live, like, who cares if they use a surrogate? Married people do that as well? And in vitro fertilization...? Is that not ok for hetero married people?

Last edited:
Are we still idiotically pretending straight couples can't have gay kids?

How do people breath at the correct rate, let alone type full sentences with this little brain capacity?

You have a misconception on how the whole reproduction thing works

The stork doesn't bring babies, sparky.

Buddy, about the artificial stuff, that to me is given a value of 0, pretty much everything you eat, wear, drive, live-in... is artificial, or did you plant a seed and grow your own car? What about all the big macs you eat? Think that's all natural? lol
Live and let live, like, who cares if they use a surrogate? Married people do that as well? And in vitro fertilization...? Is that not ok for hetero married people?

So you think Big Mac's evolved then?

You have a misconception on how the whole reproduction thing works
The stork doesn't bring babies, sparky.

So you think Big Mac's evolved then?

I think you eat a lot of big macs. So, you don't think that hetero couples should use a surrigate or sperm bank... if one is infertile?

And btw, the gay granpa's 2 daughters are both 100% straight.

Are we still idiotically pretending straight couples can't have gay kids?

If not for straw man arguments, you'd never be able to construct an argument at all, Dr.Hack.

How do people breath at the correct rate, let alone type full sentences with this little brain capacity?

I don't know, how do you?

"evolution weeding out undesirable genetic traits"

Do you forget what you say? Those are your words son, I'm arguing against your "points."

Don't worry, I don't expect rational reasons for why you're bigotted against all these billions of people, the lunacy you provide makes far more sense for your hate.

I think you eat a lot of big macs.

You don't appear to have the requisite faculties to think.

So, you don't think that hetero couples should use a surrigate or sperm bank... if one is infertile?

You are an idiot driven by emotion. Because you lack the ability to formulate a rational thought, you simply emote.

What I think of surrogates is utterly irrelevant to the biological process of evolution and the innate drive to reproduce being present or not in persons as evidence of an evolutionary weeding out of genetic traits.

Infertility may also be a means of the evolutionary culling of certain genetic traits.

How nice for you...

Do you forget what you say?

I did not forget that you are an imbecile incapable of grasping even simple concepts.

No need to remind me again, hack.

Those are your words son, I'm arguing against your "points."

Don't worry, I don't expect rational reasons for why you're bigotted against all these billions of people, the lunacy you provide makes far more sense for your hate.

Of course cretin, biology is "bigoted."

What a fucking moron you are.

Do you forget what you say?

I did not forget that you are an imbecile incapable of grasping even simple concepts.

No need to remind me again, hack.

Those are your words son, I'm arguing against your "points."

Of course cretin, biology is "bigoted."

What a fucking moron you are.

Calling gay an "undesireable genetic trait" isn't the least bit bigotted, my most sincere apologies kind sir.

If you can provide any proof whatsoever of the gay population decreasing, I'd be very interested to see that information and would take back every notion of you being a homophobe.

and just saying "evolution does it because it's evolution" isn't valid.

I think you eat a lot of big macs.

You don't appear to have the requisite faculties to think.

So, you don't think that hetero couples should use a surrigate or sperm bank... if one is infertile?

You are an idiot driven by emotion. Because you lack the ability to formulate a rational thought, you simply emote.

What I think of surrogates is utterly irrelevant to the biological process of evolution and the innate drive to reproduce being present or not in persons as evidence of an evolutionary weeding out of genetic traits.

Infertility may also be a means of the evolutionary culling of certain genetic traits.

How nice for you...

Don't worry, I've been called an idiot by smarter people than you. But isn't advanced birthing medicine an "evolution" of earlier times? Or does man's ability to make tools and use them not exist in your evolutionary chart?

Forum List

Back