EC vote live

The EC should be destroyed. The so called Powers That Be will be using them to their own gain in the future.

This time they know they can't, but they will eventually.
Such is life. :dunno:
Life is what you make it, or so I'm told.
Individually...... yes....... Collectively, yes (to a degree) but humankind appears to enjoy repeating history over and over and over again sometimes for the better but most often not. The person is typically a sane, reasoning creature, people tend to be wild, panicky, easily manipulated morons.
I don't believe people always make the same mistakes.
Then you're not a student of history. :dunno:
Not true. I don't believe that we must always repeat our mistakes.

Everyone is already ridiculing me(again), but you'll see, the EC is a perfect avenue for corruption. Not on this occasion, but in the future.

Such is life. :dunno:
Individually...... yes....... Collectively, yes (to a degree) but humankind appears to enjoy repeating history over and over and over again sometimes for the better but most often not. The person is typically a sane, reasoning creature, people tend to be wild, panicky, easily manipulated morons.
Well you can disagree till the cows come home, history says differently.

Well I'm being ridiculed for being right again , right after I've been spot on for over 8 years. So maybe you are right.

This time at least I can do things differently :)

Well I'm being ridiculed for being right again , right after I've been spot on for over 8 years. So maybe you are right.

I'm not ridiculing you but like me and everyone else you are only one person. When I say we I mean humankind in general. What is history but the study of human events based on cause and effect, all great powers and civilizations rise and fall, heck even the small ones. The reasons can always be boiled down to greed, corruption, thirst for power either for personal gain or for supposedly or claimed "altruistic" reasons.

The EC should be destroyed. The so called Powers That Be will be using them to their own gain in the future.

This time they know they can't, but they will eventually.
You actually have to do something other than complain daily on a message board! But you make me laugh

This map illustrates why the Founding Fathers brilliantly came up with the idea of the EC, which requires a candidate to have broad support across the country! The Hillary supporters can stew in their own juices for as long as they feel like being petulant, but at the end of of the day, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and California don't get to elect a president all by themselves!

The founders dispised and feared the common man, they didn't even allow the masses to vote.
The founders didn't despise the common man, they were however quite aware of the evils inherent in a pure democracy, mob rule and wished to avoid that trap.

Exactly, rule by elites was the dream, and they got it.
Where?

I'm not ridiculing you but like me and everyone else you are only one person. When I say we I mean humankind in general. What is history but the study of human events based on cause and effect, all great powers and civilizations rise and fall, heck even the small ones. The reasons can always be boiled down to greed, corruption, thirst for power either for personal gain or for supposedly or claimed "altruistic" reasons.
Well I believe we are on the rise, not on the fall.

Then I suggest you read Sir John Glubb's The Fate of Empires...........

Florida cast all twenty nine electoral votes for Trump. Doing what the state voters wanted.

Florida cast all twenty nine electoral votes for Trump. Doing what the state voters wanted.
They are like our Governor General or the Queen. If they go against the status quo (openly) they'll be abolished.

What does that have to do with anything I've posted? :dunno:

Not a damned thing.

Not a damned thing.
Okay, complaining or bragging.....? :dunno:

Not a damned thing.

Neither. Just stating the facts.

Not a damned thing.

Neither. Just stating the facts.
Just askin'. :dunno:

This is awesome. The North Carolina electors singing God Bless America as they marched to cast their votes for Donald Trump.

Yowzah!

This is beautiful!

In response to the Democrat effort to undermine the American Electoral College, some electors are fighting back.

They’re showing the side they’re on. And they’re doing it by singing while they march.

Watch (via Julia Sims):

NC electors sing "God Bless America" as they go to cast 15 electoral votes for #Trump. #wral pic.twitter.com/q4HOTXfAiU

— Julia Sims (@WRALJulia) December 19, 2016

And note what they have on their sign: “Thank You President Elect Donald J. Trump – Make America Great Again” – Wow!

If you look closely, you can see something interesting on the bottom part of the sign:

trump-electors-575x370.jpg

Is that Trump’s signature on the sign?

It sure looks like it!

More at link:

AWESOME! GOP Electors Sing "God Bless America" as They March to Statehouse to Vote For Trump (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back