Eco-freaks beaten up in London.

That looked like a domestic dispute. She bailed from the car, he followed, he ran into the climate crazy and then vented his anger on him instead of on his woman, for a change. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the little prig got his due but the guy who did it is no hero. Women beaters are some of the worst scum on the planet, IMO.

That looked like a domestic dispute. She bailed from the car, he followed, he ran into the climate crazy and then vented his anger on him instead of on his woman, for a change. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the little prig got his due but the guy who did it is no hero. Women beaters are some of the worst scum on the planet, IMO.
Unexpected twist to the story.
Just saw the dent on the rear right door of his car. Might have been the girl was the minivan's driver who had made that dent, provoked by the crazies. Wouldn't want him to be a wife beater. A justice seeker maybe :D

Good

The greenies wanted attention and they got it from the motorist who didnt like it when they held up traffic

Good for him
Really? Why the fuck are you rooting for the UKs I wonder? Of all the people with democracy trash in their heads I'd have thought you'd be the first to vote bad, like Tommy the Saint there.☝️

Forum List

Back