Economics Professor Calls Obama "The Worst President Ever"

... and a long time hardcore right wing partisan ideologue.

Par for the course. Economists are great when they stay in their lane -- plain vanilla analysis and comprehensive, data-based projections. But once an economist becomes a winger -- Sowell, Kudlow, Reich, Krugman -- they become worthless.
Could it be because they have been red-pilled and no longer support your dem shill narrative?

The world wonders

Absolutely! Fantastic!
1ca30078-7f40-4bb8-90e2-9b50d5dfce9c_text.gif

Most clever by a country mile .

An outright communist and homosexual but kept both matters quiet .

Not even born in the US .

Then marries a man and both get away with stiffing everybody .

Then turns his hands to Puppetry and pulls the strings of a pervert also suffering from Dementia who becomes a so called President .

Traitor . But , Wow .

Par for the course. Economists are great when they stay in their lane -- plain vanilla analysis and comprehensive, data-based projections. But once an economist becomes a winger -- Sowell, Kudlow, Reich, Krugman -- they become worthless.
But yet when the stupid deranged Leftest bashit crazy college professors says that The Worthless Negro was the best President ever you dipshits take it as the Gospel.

There's nothing wrong with being gay.

I believe James Buchanan is probably the worst president in American history. I'd also argue that Madison fucked up pretty good leading into the war of 1812 that got the white house burnt to the ground. Andrew johnson could be argued to have sucked too if you believe that reconstruction should have been done lincolns way.

I don't get how expanding personal freedom is such a bad thing that it makes Obama such a bad president. I'll argue that his support of the BLM wasn't a good thing but that doesn't measure up to the above presidents.

Last edited:

I believe James Buchanan is probably the worst president in American history. I'd also argue that Madison fucked up pretty good leading into the war of 1812 that got the white house burnt to the ground. Andrew johnson could be argued to have sucked too if you believe that reconstruction should have been done lincolns way.

I don't get how expanding personal freedom is such a bad thing that it makes Obama such a bad president. I'll argue that his support of the BLM wasn't a good thing but that doesn't measure up to the above presidents.
BLM is not the reason for the rating

Personal freedom has not increased. Social justice freedom based on equity and sexual ways has. Tolerance has increased or decreased depending on where anyone is at. Even with-it surveillance and identification is increasing rapidly.

You mean once they start using their brains and spitting truth, they are evil ?

Dr Thomas Sowell said it more than once. He went to Harvard and got his PhD from the U Of Chicago. He is also a veteran of the Marine Corps.

According to Dr Sowell, Obama sounded good when he talked but his accomplishments were zero. I know lots of military vets who agree with that.

Forum List

Back