economists say economy to grow

If the right is seen to be trying to pull down the economy this time they will be a dead party.

Its time for the republican party to change its direction

Naw, let then keep their mantra of "NO". With a major Dem majority in the House and Senate, President Obama can be pressured to go to a full Universal Health Care System, and we can address the energy and grid problems of this nation in a constructive way, instead of being at the behest of the fossil fuel corperations.

This country runs best when it has two partys vying for the best ideas for the country.

It had been some time since that was the case.

I want a healthy and very smart republican party working hard to outthink the democratic party with GOOD IDEAS.

I want a two party system so smart that I have a hard time making up my mind wether to be a republican or a Democrat.

The thing that is ruining this country is the Republican party has been working for the wealthy and not the country for decades now.

Some decent American or Americans need to take their party by the shoulders and guide it back to sanity and away from this propaganda driven lackey of the uber rich and make it a respectable party once again.

Country first people

The GOP was the party that pushed for the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts.....and within a year, the economy is showing signs of life.

Unless, of course, you want to give credit to the stimulus that showed absolutely NO signs of helping the economy for three years....well...until the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts were announced...giving business owners and job creators a small feeling of financial security

Naw, let then keep their mantra of "NO". With a major Dem majority in the House and Senate, President Obama can be pressured to go to a full Universal Health Care System, and we can address the energy and grid problems of this nation in a constructive way, instead of being at the behest of the fossil fuel corperations.

This country runs best when it has two partys vying for the best ideas for the country.

I want a healthy and very smart republican party working hard to outthink the democratic party with GOOD IDEAS.

I want a two party system so smart that I have a hard time making up my mind wether to be a republican or a Democrat.

The thing that is ruining this country is the Republican party has been working for the wealthy and not the country for decades now.

Some decent American or Americans need to take their party by the shoulders and guide it back to sanity and away from this propaganda driven lackey of the uber rich and make it a respectable party once again.

Country first people

The GOP was the party that pushed for the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts.....and within a year, the economy is showing signs of life.

Unless, of course, you want to give credit to the stimulus that showed absolutely NO signs of helping the economy for three years....well...until the extension of the Bush Tax Cuts were announced...giving business owners and job creators a small feeling of financial security

why are you stuck on lie mode?

Country first people

why dont you learn to maturely refute a post as opposed to simply call someone a liar with nothing to back it up?

the stimulus worked you fool

At what cost? Damned few of the jobs it "created or saved" are still there.(except for public sector). The "created or saved" jobs cost over a quarter million each. We now have hundreds of useless infrastructure improvements. What the stimulus DID do was put money in the pockets of unions and corporations that were sure to funnel some back to the DNC.
Yup! It worked just as intended, but not as advertised.

why dont you learn to maturely refute a post as opposed to simply call someone a liar with nothing to back it up?

Because I get tired of you and others repeteing lies

As the survey results are released, the United States’ economy is improving somewhat. The number of applicants for unemployment benefits has dropped to the lowest level since Apr. 2008, while the economy has added at least 100,000 jobs for five months in a row - the longest such streak since 2006.

There remain obstacles ahead, however, as many of the economists expressed concern about the European debt crisis.

However, economists only saw an 18 percent chance that Europe’s debt problems will cause an American recession, even as most economists said that Europe would probably fall into one.

The AP questioned three dozen private, corporate and academic economists for the survey.

Read more: Economists predict better economy - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

Auto industry back up and creating jobs, making money. Against all the predictions of you silly asses. The President is obviously smarter and better informed than you are.

Yes, offering half off MSRP is a real long term winner.

LOL. Well yes, if they can sell at that price and still make a bit of profit, then it is a winner. And time that we got real value for our money.

Damn near had me.

I even recommended My youngest look at GM for his new car purchase.

He bought a Honda.

the stimulus worked you fool

At what cost? Damned few of the jobs it "created or saved" are still there.(except for public sector). The "created or saved" jobs cost over a quarter million each. We now have hundreds of useless infrastructure improvements. What the stimulus DID do was put money in the pockets of unions and corporations that were sure to funnel some back to the DNC.
Yup! It worked just as intended, but not as advertised.

people think that if you borrow 100 dollars so you can pay someone 100 dollars so they can hire someone for 100 dollars that the idea is rtocket science and proof that it "works"....

Of course it works as it pertains to hiring someone for 100 dollars.

The question is.....did it stimulate the economy or simply offset what the person would have gotten on unemployment anyway.

As the survey results are released, the United States’ economy is improving somewhat. The number of applicants for unemployment benefits has dropped to the lowest level since Apr. 2008, while the economy has added at least 100,000 jobs for five months in a row - the longest such streak since 2006.

There remain obstacles ahead, however, as many of the economists expressed concern about the European debt crisis.

However, economists only saw an 18 percent chance that Europe’s debt problems will cause an American recession, even as most economists said that Europe would probably fall into one.

The AP questioned three dozen private, corporate and academic economists for the survey.

So the stimulus created a few million jobs and there are a few million less people on unemployment.

Gee.....must be magic.

So the stimulus created a few million jobs and there are a few million less people on unemployment.

Gee.....must be magic.

Its your party who insists "magic" be used.

The Dems have suggested sound proven principles to help this economy.

Somehow the right wing fools keep suggesting austerity to solve a down economy.

That has NEVER in the history of man worked to spur on an economy.

The stimulus worked its just the trough your party dug was very fucking deep and will take time to fix.

Your tax cuts, wars for nothing and unfunded mandates fucked us up pretty bad.

Last edited:
OMFG another TM future growth thread... Really? You have been doing these for 2 years now. Yes TM, one day you will be right... one day... Just not today.

Gee.....must be magic.

Its your party who insists "magic" be used.

The Dems have suggested shoul;d proven principles to help this economy.

Somehow the right wing fools keep suggesting austerity to solve a down economy.

That has NEVER in the history of man worked to spur on an economy.

The stimulus worked its just the trough your party dug was very fucking deep and will take time to fix.

Your tax cuts, wars for nothing and unfunded mandates fucked us up pretty bad.

Dems.....we jneed a stimulus and we will see good siggns in 6 months.
GOP....with the Bush tax cuts set to expire, job creators will be reluctant to hire
Stimulus is passed.
No positive signs for 2 years.

GOP.....if you offer an extension of the Bush tac cuts to ALL Americans including the job creators it may give the job creators the confidence to expand and hire.
Dems.....we told you...that is a false premise.
Tax cuts are extended.
Within 6 months we start seeing positive signs

Dems....see? The stimulus is working.

LMAO...quite pathetic...they see you, Triuthmatters, as someone who wont think for herself...they like people like you.

Auto industry back up and creating jobs, making money. Against all the predictions of you silly asses. The President is obviously smarter and better informed than you are.

Obama fucked over Senior Secured Creditors to put the UAW ahead of them and we're not only tens of billion in hole to them, but now we're on the hook for UAW pensions.

U.S. lost $14B on auto bailout... Excellent! - Jul. 22, 2011

The alternative would have been to let the companies renegotiate their debts and contracts in bankruptcy.

Forum List

Back