Ed Schultz on presumption of innocence: If you need an attorney, you're guilty

Steinlight

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2014
Geez, what a moron this guy is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ETtV_m-01o]Ed Schultz on presumption of innocence: If you need an attorney, you're guilty - YouTube[/ame]

Others routinely make that claim on this board alone. Prominent Lawyers like Nancy Grace have opined the same. The left usually makes this claim as a means to discredit the accused.

A failed sportscaster, a failed conservative talk show host and now he marginally makes it as an ass hole, who gives a shit what he thinks?

Others routinely make that claim on this board alone. Prominent Lawyers like Nancy Grace have opined the same. The left usually makes this claim as a means to discredit the accused.

Hell, the liberals declare us all guilty of racism when we disagree with policies. Liberals think you are guilty if they say so. Never mind hiring a lawyer. I love how they point out some jackass making a comment when they do it all the time.

Last edited:
Schultz is part of the angry, unhinged failing Left-wing media.

his opinions are worthless

If hiring a lawyer means you're guilty, then hiring a lawyer to seal all your records is really, really bad!

Geez, what a moron this guy is

I love Ed's show, it's hilarious, and for this reason. I just sit there and laugh and laugh at him for his inability to see his flagrant double standard about what he says about Republicans with no awareness at all of how he doesn't see the endless passes he gives Democrats on the exact same thing. He's a hoot.

Forum List

Back