EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

By the way, will they be bringing the hound dog? I haven't gotten to play with a hound since I had to put my Daisy down some years ago.
Oh yea we gonna play alright ha

Let's put this "We're going to send the hounds after you" nonsense to bed and stick with the topic.

First of all, I have hunted behind hounds. I doubt you have. Deer, raccoon, and feral hog are the usual animals hunted. If you use hounds to hunt, you better be ready to run thru the woods to keep up. Good luck with that.

Next, I am sure you and your buddys like sitting around someone's basement fantasizing about chasing some unarmed "traitor" with hounds. Either the hounds get them or you do. Great fantasy. But reality is different. For one thing, I am very rarely unarmed. Which means your hounds only live as long as I let them. And you have to keep up with the hounds. Hard to be aware of your surroundings when you are trying your best to keep up with hunting hounds.

Also, hounds make a LOT of noise. Thats how you follow them. And the one thing the man being chased knows is exactly where the people pursuing him will be. If you think chasing an armed man thru woods he knows and you don't, and him knowing exactly where you will go when you follow the hounds, is play.......well if you are suicidal, feel free to play that game.
Where’s that noise coming from? Lol we coming

Come on down!! Just make sure you write the name of your next of kin on a piece of paper and carry it with you. So I will know who to notify.
I don’t have kin.. I’m a patriot

Then, if you come after me, they'll bury you in the county graveyard.

Oh yea we gonna play alright ha

Let's put this "We're going to send the hounds after you" nonsense to bed and stick with the topic.

First of all, I have hunted behind hounds. I doubt you have. Deer, raccoon, and feral hog are the usual animals hunted. If you use hounds to hunt, you better be ready to run thru the woods to keep up. Good luck with that.

Next, I am sure you and your buddys like sitting around someone's basement fantasizing about chasing some unarmed "traitor" with hounds. Either the hounds get them or you do. Great fantasy. But reality is different. For one thing, I am very rarely unarmed. Which means your hounds only live as long as I let them. And you have to keep up with the hounds. Hard to be aware of your surroundings when you are trying your best to keep up with hunting hounds.

Also, hounds make a LOT of noise. Thats how you follow them. And the one thing the man being chased knows is exactly where the people pursuing him will be. If you think chasing an armed man thru woods he knows and you don't, and him knowing exactly where you will go when you follow the hounds, is play.......well if you are suicidal, feel free to play that game.
Where’s that noise coming from? Lol we coming

Come on down!! Just make sure you write the name of your next of kin on a piece of paper and carry it with you. So I will know who to notify.
I don’t have kin.. I’m a patriot

Then, if you come after me, they'll bury you in the county graveyard.
And you will be buried in urine lol

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
Ya I mean just cause no one ever actually saw him shoot any innocent civilians, convict anyway. Just because only his butthurt squad claimed he stabbed him while others that were there said no stab wound existed convict him
That's a nice straw man there kid, did you build it all by yourself?

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
Ya I mean just cause no one ever actually saw him shoot any innocent civilians, convict anyway. Just because only his butthurt squad claimed he stabbed him while others that were there said no stab wound existed convict him
That's a nice straw man there kid, did you build it all by yourself?
You don't like FACTS? How very fair of you.

Forum List

Back