EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

View attachment 267495
Patriots are coming to reclaim

By the way, will they be bringing the hound dog? I haven't gotten to play with a hound since I had to put my Daisy down some years ago.
Oh yea we gonna play alright ha

LMAO! I doubt it.

But feel free to try. It will be a tough game. I'm ready. Are you?

By the way, will they be bringing the hound dog? I haven't gotten to play with a hound since I had to put my Daisy down some years ago.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Good looking hounds. Easy enough to handle.

Are you planning on going fox hunting? Do you need someone to hold your horse while you mount?

I posted a video that depicts the history of you redcoats and what happened .. looks like you ran from the hounds lol

View attachment 267495

LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Are you planning on going fox hunting? Do you need someone to hold your horse while you mount?

I posted a video that depicts the history of you redcoats and what happened .. looks like you ran from the hounds lol

Yeah, I saw that.

Except, I am not a redcoat. I am an American, a veteran and a patriot.

Hounds sound like a great idea. And I'm sure you think they should scare me. But they can't track vertically. They can't track on water. And they can be fooled by other scents. If worst comes to worst, they are so headstrong on the scent they are easily taken out. I'd hate to harm the animal, but self-preservation comes first.

Do you think you could keep up with the hounds? Not on an open field, but in the woods. I kinda doubt it.

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.
Eddie Gallagher trial: Verdict reached - CNNPolitics

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.

Peneledope go get shot at by some terrorists before you decide to pass judgement on this Brave American who risked his life to secure the freedom you so despise. So what if he killed a Terrorist, one more that will never threaten freedom again!

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit
Multiple witnesses saw him stab a disarmed and restrained man in the neck. That's not war, it's murder. There is a difference.
He was isis, it was war, he was suspected of killing a seal.. I’ll let you mourn
I'm not mourning the isis guy, I'm mourning our military's reputation.

Were you mourning post Benghazi? War is not pretty

I guess its a ok to burn people , cage them and set them on fire.

It's okay to assault , beat and rob a journalist in this Country , But offensive to you to kill terrorists. Go cry in your basement or put on your boots and "Volunteer to defend America " or :anj_stfu:. Turd!

Outstanding!!!

5d01b3ef6fc9201df8112b72-2732-1366-1024x512.jpg

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat ! Navy Seals kill terrorists excellent!

View attachment 267495
They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

You post a video of an English fox hunt, then call me a redcoat. That is hilarious.

And you, a Boston boy, are talking about using hounds? I am a good ol' boy from the South. I can be as cultured or as redneck as needed. Who do you think is more likely to have tracking hounds? The Boston boy or a southerner?

But if you really want to watch something funny, watch a pack of hounds when they come to the scent of a female dog in heat.

You see? You are clueless as to how to hunt. I also find it hilarious that you think I am alone.

View attachment 267495

LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Yeah, I saw that.

Hounds sound like a great idea. And I'm sure you think they should scare me. But they can't track vertically. They can't track on water. And they can be fooled by other scents. If worst comes to worst, they are so headstrong on the scent they are easily taken out. I'd hate to harm the animal, but self-preservation comes first.

Do you think you could keep up with the hounds? Not on an open field, but in the woods. I kinda doubt it.

Cool story.. enjoy the ride

View attachment 267495

LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

You post a video of an English fox hunt, then call me a redcoat. That is hilarious.

And you, a Boston boy, are talking about using hounds? I am a good ol' boy from the South. I can be as cultured or as redneck as needed. Who do you think is more likely to have tracking hounds? The Boston boy or a southerner?

But if you really want to watch something funny, watch a pack of hounds when they come to the scent of a female dog in heat.

You see? You are clueless as to how to hunt. I also find it hilarious that you think I am alone.

Like I said enjoy that video

View attachment 267495
LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Yeah, I saw that.

View attachment 267495
LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Yeah, I saw that.

Story? You mean Facts.

And i enjoy every day and every ride.

View attachment 267495

LMAO! I doubt it.

LMAO! I doubt it.

Like I said enjoy that video

Eh, it's essentially meaningless in this context.

I just figure , GUILTY of WHAT .?? Seems to me that its impossible to 'MURDER anyone identified as 'isis' . Its akin to Murdering 'nazi' soldiers during WW2 at the 'Battle of the Bulge' or when storming the beaches on D-Day . In other words , its impossible to MURDER the
isis' enemy . From what I get out of the case Gallgher was charged for 'political reasons' designed to send a message to USA Military in the field to stop being efficient soldiers and fighters .
--------------------------------------------------- just occurred to me but hanging REAL Soldiers like Gallagher just serves as an example of what can happen to all other Good and REAL American Soldiers once the 'pc' military big shot [perfumed princes] crew gets involved . Bring back TOTAL WAR and put an end to TRYING to kick the azzes of 12 century goatherders that USA Military has been fighting for 17 years .

The sound of me having a great time? Yep, I hear it quite often.
Which way are they coming from

They? Who are they?

Let's put this "We're going to send the hounds after you" nonsense to bed and stick with the topic.

First of all, I have hunted behind hounds. I doubt you have. Deer, raccoon, and feral hog are the usual animals hunted. If you use hounds to hunt, you better be ready to run thru the woods to keep up. Good luck with that.

Next, I am sure you and your buddys like sitting around someone's basement fantasizing about chasing some unarmed "traitor" with hounds. Either the hounds get them or you do. Great fantasy. But reality is different. For one thing, I am very rarely unarmed. Which means your hounds only live as long as I let them. And you have to keep up with the hounds. Hard to be aware of your surroundings when you are trying your best to keep up with hunting hounds.

Also, hounds make a LOT of noise. Thats how you follow them. And the one thing the man being chased knows is exactly where the people pursuing him will be. If you think chasing an armed man thru woods he knows and you don't, and him knowing exactly where you will go when you follow the hounds, is play.......well if you are suicidal, feel free to play that game.

Which way are they coming from

They? Who are they?

Let's put this "We're going to send the hounds after you" nonsense to bed and stick with the topic.

First of all, I have hunted behind hounds. I doubt you have. Deer, raccoon, and feral hog are the usual animals hunted. If you use hounds to hunt, you better be ready to run thru the woods to keep up. Good luck with that.

Next, I am sure you and your buddys like sitting around someone's basement fantasizing about chasing some unarmed "traitor" with hounds. Either the hounds get them or you do. Great fantasy. But reality is different. For one thing, I am very rarely unarmed. Which means your hounds only live as long as I let them. And you have to keep up with the hounds. Hard to be aware of your surroundings when you are trying your best to keep up with hunting hounds.

Also, hounds make a LOT of noise. Thats how you follow them. And the one thing the man being chased knows is exactly where the people pursuing him will be. If you think chasing an armed man thru woods he knows and you don't, and him knowing exactly where you will go when you follow the hounds, is play.......well if you are suicidal, feel free to play that game.
Where’s that noise coming from? Lol we coming

They? Who are they?

Come on down!! Just make sure you write the name of your next of kin on a piece of paper and carry it with you. So I will know who to notify.

For every claim against the Chief there were people that said it never happened. The supposed knifing had several people that stated and testified NO knife wound was on the terrorist, for every supposed shooting NO ONE actually saw him shot anyone. This was a disgruntled teams attempt to take down a tough leader. And the Navy went along with it. No actual evidence existed to ever charge him with murder. There is however evidence that his team did not like him and was willing to lie about him. Further the ONLY charge they got him on was taking a photo with the dead body. Every member of his team did the same yet none of them were ever charged for it. Political witch Hunt.

Come on down!! Just make sure you write the name of your next of kin on a piece of paper and carry it with you. So I will know who to notify.
I don’t have kin.. I’m a patriot

Forum List

Back