EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

Gallager gets justice . This is good news for USA Military . Just my quess but I think that 'military judges and the military' bigshots are using the Gallagher type case to intimidate the military guys . The military should simply do its job of killing the Enemy and destroying enemy assets . Seems to me that the 'military' big shots want a puzzy , kinder . gentler Military Force .

I always like to remind that 'mrobama' decimated the experienced Generals and military ranks because they were experienced and were REAL War fighters Bode .

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
Ya I mean just cause no one ever actually saw him shoot any innocent civilians, convict anyway. Just because only his butthurt squad claimed he stabbed him while others that were there said no stab wound existed convict him

I usually do. Life is a grand adventure!
It sure will.. ever out run a hound dog?

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

Is this some vague threat? I have no intention of running from a hound dog. I have run behind hounds. But that was in my younger days in some lowlands.

If you have something to say, at least have the balls to say it outright.
Some people never serve but like to live their "tough guy" persona thru the anonymous social media.
------------------------------------------- YOU don't have any idea of who is or was military Bode .

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit
Multiple witnesses saw him stab a disarmed and restrained man in the neck. That's not war, it's murder. There is a difference.
Multiple witness also testified he did no such thing.

You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit
Multiple witnesses saw him stab a disarmed and restrained man in the neck. That's not war, it's murder. There is a difference.

I know this is a total waste of time as you have your mind set and no amount of explaining will ever change it.

But...

The man was having difficulty breating and Gallagher performed a field tracheotomy and inserted a tube so he could get air. In spite of the fact that the man had tried to kill him and his fellow SEALS.
Not what the witness accounts say, and the first I've heard of it.
Multiple witnesses testified that there was no stab wound on the dead terrorist.

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.
Eddie Gallagher trial: Verdict reached - CNNPolitics

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.
Lol
There is zero evidence of his guilt, you spineless piece of shit
There are witness accounts.
There are also witness accounts that no stab wound existed.

BRAVO ZULU!

Frame job on the man by politicians..................and Prosecutors with held evidence that would have cleared him..........yet he sat in jail for a long time NOT GUILTY OF DAMN THING.

About dang time.........Justice would be prosecuting the Mickey Mouse Politicians and lawyers that pushed this injustice.

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Seems to me they were in foreign soil , like al battles the US have had, we are the intruders. And you didn't read the story, they were transporting him. He was no threat to them. He stabbed him.

Yes they all lied. Well Scott did under oath but he had immunity. Oh what a wretched country we have become since tramp.
Fuck ISIS...

Kapish

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.
Eddie Gallagher trial: Verdict reached - CNNPolitics

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.

I don't know for certain if he should have been found guilty, but I sadly have to agree with Penelope on this one. Something dirty went down here.

The medic who had repeatedly said this guy did the killing, completely reversed himself on the day he was in court, and said that he had killed the guy.

That means he was either bold faced lying all the way up to the court date... or he bold faced lied on the witness stand.

If he lied on the stand, then I want to know why. Was he intimidated?

Either the medic is dirty, or the Eddie guy is. But someone is engaged in a coverup. They have to be. There's no way you paint someone as murdering a prisoner for months on end, and then completely reverse yourself on the witness stand.

And honestly, I was looking for a reason to believe in a good outcome here. I'm the first to stand up for soldiers any chance I get. But this guy Eddie.... there is no good side to this guy. I kept looking and looking for a reason to have some faith, but there is none.

This guy has a history of problems that goes back years. Tons of bad news throughout this guys history.

The Navy did the right thing, but the witnesses changed their story once on the stand. That medical officer needs prison time, and it seems this guy Eddie needs to be in prison, or at the very least, dishonorable discharge.

Even then, I think this guy Eddie is going to end up bad off. This guy sound like one of the ex-military people that cracks up and ends up in a police shoot out.

To the military hating left..........who would charge our seals over the damned enemy......

jihad_this.jpg

I would never!

No, you wouldn't. I have said that before.

You hint about a hound, but know nothing about hounds. You hint about me running from hounds, but I would not.

I guess you were trying to hint that some people who are like you will eventually come after me. Well, maybe some of them will have the balls. But you won't.

And by the way, hounds are easy to handle.
I’m happy for you. I wish you luck..

No need for luck. Hounds are not the brightest dogs.

But just keep daydreaming about it. Its not like you have a life.
Thanks

Hey, you are the one telling me to leave my country. I don't want anything from you.
Do you hear that sound?

Killers don't quit because they are in the US. By the sounds of things, he loved to kill. You can call him a "killing machine".

No, you wouldn't. I have said that before.

You hint about a hound, but know nothing about hounds. You hint about me running from hounds, but I would not.

I guess you were trying to hint that some people who are like you will eventually come after me. Well, maybe some of them will have the balls. But you won't.

And by the way, hounds are easy to handle.
I’m happy for you. I wish you luck..

No need for luck. Hounds are not the brightest dogs.

But just keep daydreaming about it. Its not like you have a life.
Thanks

Hey, you are the one telling me to leave my country. I don't want anything from you.
Do you hear that sound?

The sound of me having a great time? Yep, I hear it quite often.

I guess its a ok to burn people , cage them and set them on fire.

Apparently, you didn't understand the court's ruling. They found Mr. Gallagher to be as innocent as a newborn babe.

Why the liberal bloodthirstiness to punish the innocents? That's what the lib demand for Slavery Reparations is about, punishing people who weren't even born yet, whose ancestors weren't even in the country yet.

Forum List

Back