EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

I am not going anywhere. You may as well get used to that.
Haha enjoy

I usually do. Life is a grand adventure!
It sure will.. ever out run a hound dog?

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

Is this some vague threat? I have no intention of running from a hound dog. I have run behind hounds. But that was in my younger days in some lowlands.

If you have something to say, at least have the balls to say it outright.

Haha enjoy

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

Is this some vague threat? I have no intention of running from a hound dog. I have run behind hounds. But that was in my younger days in some lowlands.

I would never!

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

I would never!

No, you wouldn't. I have said that before.

You hint about a hound, but know nothing about hounds. You hint about me running from hounds, but I would not.

I guess you were trying to hint that some people who are like you will eventually come after me. Well, maybe some of them will have the balls. But you won't.

And by the way, hounds are easy to handle.

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

I would never!

You hint about a hound, but know nothing about hounds. You hint about me running from hounds, but I would not.

I guess you were trying to hint that some people who are like you will eventually come after me. Well, maybe some of them will have the balls. But you won't.

I’m happy for you. I wish you luck..

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.
Eddie Gallagher trial: Verdict reached - CNNPolitics

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.
Lol
There is zero evidence of his guilt, you spineless piece of shit
There are witness accounts.
He was found not guilty.. what evidence do you have?

He described it as an act of mercy because he was concerned the boy -- a prisoner of the Iraqi forces -- would be tortured by the Iraqis.

He should of been found guilty , he claimed "mutiny". He is a vet that gives the military a bad name.
Lol
Lol
The trail said different... There is no evidence on anything.

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

I would never!

No need for luck. Hounds are not the brightest dogs.

But just keep daydreaming about it. Its not like you have a life.

It will be fun I bet

I would never!

Thanks

I just finished reading the News version and he really should have never been charged and the same goes for several Troops who killed to protect themselves. There use to be a old saying we had in the very old days. " I someone has a gun in a combat zone and does not wear the same uniform as you have on, he is a target". We have a bunch of liberals in the Military. They started showing up in Nam, they did not live very long.

Lol
--------------------------- the jury musta found the snowflake seal witnesses to be unreliable eh ' crep' ?? I've been hearing that the snowflake 'seals' didn't like Gallagher because he was old style hard azz military SEAL Crep .

I would never!

Thanks

Hey, you are the one telling me to leave my country. I don't want anything from you.

we need to give the benefit of the doubtt to our American war heroes, who are sent over there to fight these evil sick animals!

Haha enjoy

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

Some people never serve but like to live their "tough guy" persona thru the anonymous social media.

Forum List

Back