EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

Killers don't quit because they are in the US. By the sounds of things, he loved to kill. You can call him a "killing machine".

Yeah? I have about 5 friends that are Rangers. If you think Rangers aren't killing machines, you're sadly mistaken. Kill is what they do.

They could even get away with 1 or 2 stateside, they get a free pass, k? They literally could.

The government needs them. Some of the stuff I've been told I wish I didn't know.
The thing is: They come home and don't murder anyone. Usually :rolleyes:

There might be some PTSD n stuff. Yeah.

Last edited:
I’m happy for you. I wish you luck..

No need for luck. Hounds are not the brightest dogs.

But just keep daydreaming about it. Its not like you have a life.
Thanks

Hey, you are the one telling me to leave my country. I don't want anything from you.
Do you hear that sound?

The sound of me having a great time? Yep, I hear it quite often.
Which way are they coming from

Killers don't quit because they are in the US. By the sounds of things, he loved to kill. You can call him a "killing machine".

Yeah? I have about 5 friends that are Rangers. If you think Rangers aren't killing machines, you're sadly mistaken. Kill is what they do.

They could even get away with 1 or 2 stateside, they get a free pass, k? They literally could.

The government needs them. Some of the stuff I've been told I wish I didn't know.
The thing is: They come home and don't murder anyone. Usually :rolleyes:

There might be some PTSD n stuff. Yeah.

I agree. Rangers aren't the only ones either. Force Recon Marines, SEALS, Delta are all killers. Its what they do best. Great people to have on your side.

Who the hell knows what they get up to when they come back stateside. If they decided to kill someone no one would ever know it was them.

--------------------------- good by me , killing the enemy and breaking their assets is what he is supposed to do and is what he was trained to do Penny . Though I think his 'seal' accusers are part of the 'wussification' of the USA Military Penny . [a teenager 'isis' fighter. [chuckle]]

No need for luck. Hounds are not the brightest dogs.

But just keep daydreaming about it. Its not like you have a life.
Thanks

Hey, you are the one telling me to leave my country. I don't want anything from you.
Do you hear that sound?

They? Who are they?

I just figure , GUILTY of WHAT .?? Seems to me that its impossible to 'MURDER anyone identified as 'isis' . Its akin to Murdering 'nazi' soldiers during WW2 at the 'Battle of the Bulge' or when storming the beaches on D-Day . In other words , its impossible to MURDER the
isis' enemy . From what I get out of the case Gallgher was charged for 'political reasons' designed to send a message to USA Military in the field to stop being efficient soldiers and fighters .

Do you hear that sound?

They? Who are they?
Patriots are coming to reclaim

I am a patriot. They are welcome to come over, but they need to bring their own beer. And what are they reclaiming? Whatever I have I earned.

Do you hear that sound?

They? Who are they?

I am a patriot. They are welcome to come over, but they need to bring their own beer. And what are they reclaiming? Whatever I have I earned.
We are coming because of your anti American posture. It’s smart to beg now ha I like your style

Do you hear that sound?

They? Who are they?

By the way, will they be bringing the hound dog? I haven't gotten to play with a hound since I had to put my Daisy down some years ago.

Do you hear that sound?

They? Who are they?

By the way, will they be bringing the hound dog? I haven't gotten to play with a hound since I had to put my Daisy down some years ago.
Oh yea we gonna play alright ha

They? Who are they?

We are coming because of your anti American posture. It’s smart to beg now ha I like your style

I will not beg. I do not have an anti-American posture. I'm just not an asshole. Unless given reason to be.

I still don't hear anyone coming. Must just be big talk online.

They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

But feel free to try. It will be a tough game. I'm ready. Are you?

FB292C7A-C259-4DE4-A9A4-127FDD88627C.jpeg

They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

View attachment 267495
They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

They? Who are they?

LMAO! I doubt it.

Good looking hounds. Easy enough to handle.

Are you planning on going fox hunting? Do you need someone to hold your horse while you mount?

Forum List

Back