EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit
Multiple witnesses saw him stab a disarmed and restrained man in the neck. That's not war, it's murder. There is a difference.

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit
Multiple witnesses saw him stab a disarmed and restrained man in the neck. That's not war, it's murder. There is a difference.
He was isis, it was war, he was suspected of killing a seal.. I’ll let you mourn

I know this is a total waste of time as you have your mind set and no amount of explaining will ever change it.

But...

The man was having difficulty breating and Gallagher performed a field tracheotomy and inserted a tube so he could get air. In spite of the fact that the man had tried to kill him and his fellow SEALS.

He was isis, it was war, he was suspected of killing a seal.. I’ll let you mourn
I'm not mourning the isis guy, I'm mourning our military's reputation.

you liberals that have invaded our military just lost big time! You losers!

Liberals invaded the military? The people who blew the whistle were US Navy SEALs.
Only liberals would go through an arrangement process and spy on this guys lawyers. This was war time.. you liberals have no shame.. and as soon as his wife went on Fox News you put him in solitary confinement... this country is not for people like you leave soon

I am not going anywhere. You may as well get used to that.
Haha enjoy

I usually do. Life is a grand adventure!

I liked the description of the dead guy these last few weeks when media describes him as the 'dead 'isis' teenager' as they tried to whip up sympathy for the widdle Enemy . Best enemy soldiers are pretty young . Check out the USA Civil war and the ages of enlisted . Check out ww2 and the ages of the Enlisted Americans and Allies . Lots of them where young teenagers ,

I know this is a total waste of time as you have your mind set and no amount of explaining will ever change it.

But...

The man was having difficulty breating and Gallagher performed a field tracheotomy and inserted a tube so he could get air. In spite of the fact that the man had tried to kill him and his fellow SEALS.
Not what the witness accounts say, and the first I've heard of it.

you liberals that have invaded our military just lost big time! You losers!

Liberals invaded the military? The people who blew the whistle were US Navy SEALs.
Only liberals would go through an arrangement process and spy on this guys lawyers. This was war time.. you liberals have no shame.. and as soon as his wife went on Fox News you put him in solitary confinement... this country is not for people like you leave soon

Haha enjoy

It sure will.. ever out run a hound dog?

Haha enjoy

Never tried.

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Seems to me they were in foreign soil , like al battles the US have had, we are the intruders. And you didn't read the story, they were transporting him. He was no threat to them. He stabbed him.

Yes they all lied. Well Scott did under oath but he had immunity. Oh what a wretched country we have become since tramp.
Lol
There is zero evidence of his guilt, you spineless piece of shit

Haha enjoy

Never tried.
It will be fun I bet

Lol

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Seems to me they were in foreign soil , like al battles the US have had, we are the intruders. And you didn't read the story, they were transporting him. He was no threat to them. He stabbed him.

Yes they all lied. Well Scott did under oath but he had immunity. Oh what a wretched country we have become since tramp.
Lol
He killed her Muslim terrorist comrades, so he’s guilty.

Lol

The case against him always seemed weak at best.
Yep,
Yeah they had zero evidence, they did not even know how he was killed because there was no solid evidence. The cowardly motherfuckers just wanted to find a scapegoat because of fucked up political correctness... Fuck the deep state

Forum List

Back