EDDIE GALLAGHER NOT GUILTY!! Hell yea!!

you liberals that have invaded our military just lost big time! You losers!

Liberals invaded the military? The people who blew the whistle were US Navy SEALs.
Only liberals would go through an arrangement process and spy on this guys lawyers. This was war time.. you liberals have no shame.. and as soon as his wife went on Fox News you put him in solitary confinement... this country is not for people like you leave soon

Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Sherman was correct, war is all hell.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Seems to me they were in foreign soil , like al battles the US have had, we are the intruders. And you didn't read the story, they were transporting him. He was no threat to them. He stabbed him.

Yes they all lied. Well Scott did under oath but he had immunity. Oh what a wretched country we have become since tramp.

No longer will I believe any of you are against first degree murder, and that goes for abortion.

No longer will I believe any of you are against first degree murder, and that goes for abortion.
Okay. I'll give you abortion done by flame thrower. Happy now? That's what equating an isis terrorist to an unborn baby means.

DC28AC57-AD9B-4C1F-9084-50BB29569239.jpeg
Justice.

The seven indictments read like he was being prosecuted for fighting in war while in uniform.

Navy SEAL Edward Gallagher found not guilty on murder and attempted murder charges.
We put these guys in harm's way and ask them to be ruthless killers, then try them for murder for doing the very thing we ask of them.

Everyone in the DoD and Navy Department responsible for this trial should be fired immediately.

Seems to me they were in foreign soil , like al battles the US have had, we are the intruders. And you didn't read the story, they were transporting him. He was no threat to them. He stabbed him.

Yes they all lied. Well Scott did under oath but he had immunity. Oh what a wretched country we have become since tramp.

Liberals invaded the military? The people who blew the whistle were US Navy SEALs.
Only liberals would go through an arrangement process and spy on this guys lawyers. This was war time.. you liberals have no shame.. and as soon as his wife went on Fox News you put him in solitary confinement... this country is not for people like you leave soon

I am not going anywhere. You may as well get used to that.

Justice.

Really pisses you off we stopped the Nazis from murdering all Jews I see.

I am not going anywhere. You may as well get used to that.
Haha enjoy

America haters lost. Lick your wounds and get over it.

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.

This is a mistake. Accountability is one of the things that sets our military above others. Without it we lose trust and influence.
You would have probably put probably 60-70% of are ww2 vets in jail. 80% of nam vets in jails you are sick.. sick as shit

Forum List

Back