Eden Garden of the GodS

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora
Hopefully he killed lots of Jews who sucked Roman cock.

Yes I know his name is Shimon, why don't you tell us who he is?
Why should I when anyone who is as fascinated as you can Google him.
I hope he killed lots of self-hating Jews.

they don't believe me, they might believe you. I know who he is.
I believe anybody who attends a Catholic Church and is obsessed with Jew hatred needs an anti-depressant.
It’s not that they don’t believe you, they just know you’re a message board Nazi.
I agree with them.

No you hate Rome and the RCC and Catholics. You also love people thinking Jesus was a jew apparently. I know better. I actually have respect for many jews.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

You have no one to blame for your reputation but yourself.

Why I don't lie. Do you like Yohanan ben Levi? As much as Shimon?

Google shimon bar giora

I believe anybody who attends a Catholic Church and is obsessed with Jew hatred needs an anti-depressant.
It’s not that they don’t believe you, they just know you’re a message board Nazi.
I agree with them.

No you hate Rome and the RCC and Catholics. You also love people thinking Jesus was a jew apparently. I know better. I actually have respect for many jews.
You have respect for Jews who hate being Jews.

If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
What do you consider proof?
If I had a vision I would presume I was losing my sanity.
Something that, like gravity, that affects everyone the same. Having to read a book of nonsense to find god is absurd and childish.
That only happened once and everyone but Moshe died and they had to be resurrected.
But even then most people would explain it away as some type of mass hallucination.
How exactly would this type of effect convince you it wasn’t some technological trick?
People always want to be convinced but real the question is what would truly convince each person?
Anything that is real has to be measurable and/or have so kind of universal effect, like gravity. That we haven't found anything yet to be tangible as some kind of proof of god means that a book is probably the wrong place to look.
Which leaves us with no clue.
No prophets lived in the big cities; too much distraction and tension.
I live in the country. :biggrin:

Show me proof.
That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.
You can't show me proof of what you just said, so why should I believe what you're saying now? Got any proof of that?
View attachment 175630 View attachment 175631

There.
Atoms do not form a reaction to such images. But you and I do. And yet the world says we are nothing but atoms.
That's only proof that your arguments are extremely weak.

So what about the people who believe and pray to god and then die of cancer anyways? Why doesn't god help them?
Never heard of anyone who didn’t die.
So then why pray for help?

If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
Something that, like gravity, that affects everyone the same. Having to read a book of nonsense to find god is absurd and childish.
That only happened once and everyone but Moshe died and they had to be resurrected.
But even then most people would explain it away as some type of mass hallucination.
How exactly would this type of effect convince you it wasn’t some technological trick?
People always want to be convinced but real the question is what would truly convince each person?
Anything that is real has to be measurable and/or have so kind of universal effect, like gravity. That we haven't found anything yet to be tangible as some kind of proof of god means that a book is probably the wrong place to look.
Real and tangible like gravity and time.

Both of which are variable.
But tangible. Got anything like that for your god?

That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.
You can't show me proof of what you just said, so why should I believe what you're saying now? Got any proof of that?

There.
Atoms do not form a reaction to such images. But you and I do. And yet the world says we are nothing but atoms.

So what about the people who believe and pray to god and then die of cancer anyways? Why doesn't god help them?
My father in law was given 3 months with liver cancer. 15 years later he died of a heart attack because he kept smoking.

Intervention does occur. Eric Metaxas has a great book on a bunch of them.

Tangible?
You asking the question.

There.

We want to live because we were designed to live forever. But we chose not to. But believers know what awaits on the other side are things so wonderful they are beyond belief.

So we do ask for healing, but we also know one day our time will come.

That brings up a tangible fact that Jews reject the notion of a tangible God.

Carnal flesh was never designed to live forever. It is nothing more than a container for the spirit of the son of Man (a living soul) who is being built into the image of the Son of God to reside in.

Newton, Pascal, Bacon, Galileo, Mendal, Marconi, Kepler, Pasteur, Plank, Faraday, Kelvin and Collins who discovered the human genome all grasped it.

Ever see an angel?

Angels Walk Among Us

There.

My father in law was given 3 months with liver cancer. 15 years later he died of a heart attack because he kept smoking.

Intervention does occur. Eric Metaxas has a great book on a bunch of them.
So how is that related to god that he lived longer?

There.

We want to live because we were designed to live forever. But we chose not to. But believers know what awaits on the other side are things so wonderful they are beyond belief.

Man, you'll believe ANYTHING! "we chose not to", total malarkey. And nobody knows what's on the other side, all you have is wishful thinking, or do you actually have real, tangible proof?

That brings up a tangible fact that Jews reject the notion of a tangible God.
Of course they do! Because they can't prove anything tangible! How convenient! :lol:

Newton, Pascal, Bacon, Galileo, Mendal, Marconi, Kepler, Pasteur, Plank, Faraday, Kelvin and Collins who discovered the human genome all grasped it.
Grasped what? That there's no real proof for god?

Ever see an angel?

Angels Walk Among Us
That's all you've got? :lmao:

There.

Man, you'll believe ANYTHING! "we chose not to", total malarkey. And nobody knows what's on the other side, all you have is wishful thinking, or do you actually have real, tangible proof?
You’d trade your free will for eternal life? You’re the only one I know who’s ever said that.

You’d trade your free will for eternal life? You’re the only one I know who’s ever said that.
Do you have any GODAMN FUCKING PROOF that I have to trade free will for eternal life? Man, this is REALLY getting annoying. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back