Eden Garden of the GodS

I don't bash god, since you're nowhere near to finding a god, and neither am I. If you ever do find a real god, let me know. I'd be interested in that.
God is right there next to you. Hopefully one day you will be serious enough to reach your hand out and take his extended hand.
If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
If you do not enjoy seeing broken people healed, happy and with hope, you will not like Jesus.
Placebo effect. Look it up.
So you are not serious about being open minded.
No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.

Its hilarious that someone that uses a handle that relies on science to bash science.
Dude, I made my career in science. I have never bashed science unless it is BS being sold as science.
Lol but conveniently ignores it when it goes against your faith. I hear ya
Please, do tell me what threatens my faith.
Like I said, I took 10 years of research to get there. There is nothing you can raise that I do not have an answer for.

Really, why did Jesus say this:
Matthew 5:41 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)
41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile,go with him for two miles. NABRE
That really that difficult for you? Read the entire passage from the Sermon on the Mount. Even just the one paragraph explains itself.

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

If you really need that explained, I would be more than happy to.

I asked you to explain one simple verse and yet you do not explain it. What does verse 41 mean?

Dude, I made my career in science. I have never bashed science unless it is BS being sold as science.
Like I said, I took 10 years of research to get there. There is nothing you can raise that I do not have an answer for.

41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile,go with him for two miles. NABRE
That really that difficult for you? Read the entire passage from the Sermon on the Mount. Even just the one paragraph explains itself.

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

I asked you to explain one simple verse and yet you do not explain it. What does verse 41 mean?
Even though I never taught Sunday school to children, I will try to give you a long detailed answer so you can understand the full meaning and context.

Go above and beyond to help others.

Next week our lesson will be on Mark 12:30-31.

Last edited:
God is right there next to you. Hopefully one day you will be serious enough to reach your hand out and take his extended hand.
If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
If you do not enjoy seeing broken people healed, happy and with hope, you will not like Jesus.
No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.
That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.

Eye for Eye

Even though I never taught Sunday school to children, I will try to give you a long detailed answer so you can understand the full meaning and context.

Teaching About Retaliation. 38 “You have heard that it was said,X)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-27592X"> ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. 40 If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. 41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles 42 Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.

Love of Enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? 48 So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.
-----------------------------------------------
isn't this funny that Jesus is supposedly talking to Jews about enemies, who are their enemies, the Greeks and the Romans.

So the Romans soldiers when they forced a native into service f to carry their load for 1 mile, (they had mile markers on the roads) Jesus said go with them 2.

Sure sound Jesus was pro Roman as he is talking to the Jews about how to treat the Romans.

Jesus tells the Samaritan story, the one who stopped to help, yet he tells the Samaritans, salvation if from the Jews. Sure sounds like he want to stop a civil war and infighting.

Eye for Eye

I don't need Sunday school lessons.

Eye for Eye

Tell us more how Jesus was not a Jew.

Eye for Eye

Tell us more how Jesus was not a Jew.

So now you know what verse 41 means but you will not teach it , will you? There may of been a rabbi named Jesus, but now you have to say how he is so pro Roman.

Eye for Eye

Teaching About Retaliation. 38 “You have heard that it was said,X)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-27592X"> ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil. When someone strikes you on [your] right cheek, turn the other one to him as well. 40 If anyone wants to go to law with you over your tunic, hand him your cloak as well. 41 Should anyone press you into service for one mile, go with him for two miles 42 Give to the one who asks of you, and do not turn your back on one who wants to borrow.

Love of Enemies. “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy. 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what recompense will you have? Do not the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what is unusual about that? Do not the pagans do the same? 48 So be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect.
isn't this funny that Jesus is supposedly talking to Jews about enemies, who are their enemies, the Greeks and the Romans.

So the Romans soldiers when they forced a native into service f to carry their load for 1 mile, (they had mile markers on the roads) Jesus said go with them 2.

Sure sound Jesus was pro Roman as he is talking to the Jews about how to treat the Romans.

Jesus tells the Samaritan story, the one who stopped to help, yet he tells the Samaritans, salvation if from the Jews. Sure sounds like he want to stop a civil war and infighting.
First off the enemy each and everyone needs to overcome is the one (son of perdition) within themselves. Jesus does not mean to lay down and let others walk on or all over you so they can rule over the top of you with their spirit of err as that would be bondage.

cheek

այտ
ayt
noun
այտ
cheek
ինքնավստահություն
cheek, assuredness
անամոթություն
cheek, brass, impudence, effrontery
verb
հանդուգն խոսքեր ասել
cheek

No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.
That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.
You can't show me proof of what you just said, so why should I believe what you're saying now? Got any proof of that?

Power? No, Bible says we are to submit to the government and each other as individuals.
Money? No, Bible says you give what you wish under no duress.
Fame? NT letters were written after his death. All disciples except one were executed for their faith.

So again you have no clue as to what you are talking about.
It's not what the bible says, but what's happening on the ground, as it were.
Ah, so you look at what people do and bash God for it.
Got it.
I don't bash god, since you're nowhere near to finding a god, and neither am I. If you ever do find a real god, let me know. I'd be interested in that.
What do you consider proof?
If I had a vision I would presume I was losing my sanity.

Eye for Eye

the mount of olives is just east of east Jerusalem-----DA POPE does not believe that it is part of
Judea. Thus, we can conclude that THE POPE rejects the entire story about the fake "SERMON
ON THE MOUNT"-------sorry catholics-----NO MORE "SERMON ON THE MOUNT" ---is some guy
named Jesus chose to give a SERMON up there-----he was just invading MUSLIM LAND
Actually the Sermon on the Mount was given on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee up by Capernaum. And by mere quinkydink there is a bowl shaped area on the side of a hill where your voice easily projects a great distance. In this photo a person standing at that pole by the shoreline can be heard by where the photo was taken from. That's Capernaum in the background along the shore.
View attachment 175582

Eye for Eye

the mount of olives is just east of east Jerusalem-----DA POPE does not believe that it is part of
Judea. Thus, we can conclude that THE POPE rejects the entire story about the fake "SERMON
ON THE MOUNT"-------sorry catholics-----NO MORE "SERMON ON THE MOUNT" ---is some guy
named Jesus chose to give a SERMON up there-----he was just invading MUSLIM LAND
Actually the Sermon on the Mount was given on the north shore of the Sea of Galilee up by Capernaum. And by mere quinkydink there is a bowl shaped area on the side of a hill where your voice easily projects a great distance. In this photo a person standing at that pole by the shoreline can be heard by where the photo was taken from. That's Capernaum in the background along the shore.
View attachment 175582

OH!!! that's good-----then maybe the pope MIGHT let Israel keep it. But it is not the MOUNT OF OLIVES that jews recognize as the very important "MOUNT OF OLIVES" that the pope gave to abu mazen
I have no idea what that is about. This is the Mount of Olives from Jerusalem. That is the Kidron Valley. Most of that area in the Mount of Olives were that building is is owned by the Catholic Church.

MountOlives10s.jpg

really----the catholic church THINKS it owns the mount of Olives? WRONG!!!!!!! I have been interacting
with muslims for the past ----55 years. Real muslims from real muslim countries. ALL THAT LAND
IS MUSLIM LAND. More factoids of even less interest >>>> For jews the Mount of Olives is a VITAL
part of messianic delusion (uhm prophecy)-----it is sorta the first STOPOVER ---and announcement platform for THE REAL LIVE MESSIAH and the very best spot in which to be buried (there is a jewish cemetery
thereon.) (ie on that MUSLIM LAND) ----but the gold standard Islamic position is MUSLIM LAND----non
muslims cannot "own it" It is located in JUDAH ----(ie not Israel) Judah is the land of King David's
birth-------also very important and STRESSED in the NEW TESTAMENT as the land of the birth of
JESUS (Bethlehem----not Nazareth)

It's not what the bible says, but what's happening on the ground, as it were.
Ah, so you look at what people do and bash God for it.
Got it.
What do you consider proof?
Something that, like gravity, that affects everyone the same. Having to read a book of nonsense to find god is absurd and childish.

Eye for Eye

First off the enemy each and everyone needs to overcome is the one (son of perdition) within themselves. Jesus does not mean to lay down and let others walk on or all over you so they can rule over the top of you with their spirit of err as that would be bondage.

cheek

այտ
ayt
noun
այտ
cheek
ինքնավստահություն
cheek, assuredness
անամոթություն
verb
հանդուգն խոսքեր ասել
cheek

Nope, Jesus as Titus, tells them to knock it off and behave. Rome is in charge.

Eye for Eye

cheek

այտ
ayt
noun
այտ
cheek
ինքնավստահություն
cheek, assuredness
անամոթություն
verb
հանդուգն խոսքեր ասել
cheek

Wrong, the spirit of God is in charge. Rome like every other carnally minded empire was allowed a brief season in time and that is over.

cheek

այտ
ayt
noun
այտ
cheek
ինքնավստահություն
cheek, assuredness
անամոթություն
verb
հանդուգն խոսքեր ասել
cheek

Wrong, the spirit of God is in charge. Rome like every other carnally minded empire was allowed a brief season in time and that is over.

Rome was in charge for several hundred years and during the first century as well. Rome was in charge of Judea , Samaritan, Northern Israel , Galilee, all of the land of Canaan. The Jews had a civil war and Rome took care of it.

That is the first carnal thought that comes to one's mind when we are adults.

So you have had visions. So what did you see?
More things than I could possibly write about on a message board. As soon as I get the book I have worked on putting together from notes, visions and such since 2009 published I will start writing down or editing the other things I have written about that I have seen.I am not a writer and English and grammar aren't my thing so I am fairly slow at getting these things compiled for those who do not know me can read them.

And my keyboard is worn out so it misses letters and caps some times...so hopefully I can upgrade these things if my first book sells enough copies.

Most Jews on this board love that you worship a Jew, but they know Isa better than you, so believe then when they say that ISA 7:14 is about a young woman about to give birth and the suffering servant in ISA is Israel.

Forum List

Back