Eden Garden of the GodS

If I had a vision I would presume I was losing my sanity.
That is the first carnal thought that comes to one's mind when we are adults.

So you have had visions. So what did you see?
More things than I could possibly write about on a message board. As soon as I get the book I have worked on putting together from notes, visions and such since 2009 published I will start writing down or editing the other things I have written about that I have seen.I am not a writer and English and grammar aren't my thing so I am fairly slow at getting these things compiled for those who do not know me can read them.

And my keyboard is worn out so it misses letters and caps some times...so hopefully I can upgrade these things if my first book sells enough copies.

I will be looking forward to your book. I know what you mean my keyboard is worn as well, No N, A,S, E and most of J is gone. They do not indent the lettering on keyboards now days.

Most Jews on this board love that you worship a Jew, but they know Isa better than you, so believe then when they say that ISA 7:14 is about a young woman about to give birth and the suffering servant in ISA is Israel.
In the heavenly realm those who believe are simply referred to as believers. Its not a religious specific thing. It is by faith in the spirit of Jesus aka Jehovah's salvation with us' even that though is not determined by language barriers as the spirit of pure love is not confined to carnal precepts even if people would like to think it is.

Ah, so you look at what people do and bash God for it.
Got it.
I don't bash god, since you're nowhere near to finding a god, and neither am I. If you ever do find a real god, let me know. I'd be interested in that.
God is right there next to you. Hopefully one day you will be serious enough to reach your hand out and take his extended hand.
If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
What do you consider proof?
Something that, like gravity, that affects everyone the same. Having to read a book of nonsense to find god is absurd and childish.
That only happened once and everyone but Moshe died and they had to be resurrected.
But even then most people would explain it away as some type of mass hallucination.
How exactly would this type of effect convince you it wasn’t some technological trick?
People always want to be convinced but real the question is what would truly convince each person?

I don't bash god, since you're nowhere near to finding a god, and neither am I. If you ever do find a real god, let me know. I'd be interested in that.
God is right there next to you. Hopefully one day you will be serious enough to reach your hand out and take his extended hand.
If there's a god out there and it wants me to know, I'm open to that. But I'm not going looking for some mass-murdering god in a book. I've been there, done that, and found nothing of substance.
Something that, like gravity, that affects everyone the same. Having to read a book of nonsense to find god is absurd and childish.
That only happened once and everyone but Moshe died and they had to be resurrected.
But even then most people would explain it away as some type of mass hallucination.
How exactly would this type of effect convince you it wasn’t some technological trick?
People always want to be convinced but real the question is what would truly convince each person?

Who was Simon bar Giora?

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora
Hopefully he killed lots of Jews who sucked Roman cock.

If you do not enjoy seeing broken people healed, happy and with hope, you will not like Jesus.
Placebo effect. Look it up.
So you are not serious about being open minded.
No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.
That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.
You can't show me proof of what you just said, so why should I believe what you're saying now? Got any proof of that?
F3751184-6CBC-4876-BFF6-DEC71AD7C620.jpeg
082D2AA9-A171-465B-8D68-2AC014FC3902.jpeg

There.
Atoms do not form a reaction to such images. But you and I do. And yet the world says we are nothing but atoms.

Anything that is real has to be measurable and/or have so kind of universal effect, like gravity. That we haven't found anything yet to be tangible as some kind of proof of god means that a book is probably the wrong place to look.

Placebo effect. Look it up.
No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.
That's between you and God. Maybe one day you will truly want a two way discussion with God and then you will have your answer.
You can't show me proof of what you just said, so why should I believe what you're saying now? Got any proof of that?
View attachment 175630 View attachment 175631

There.
Atoms do not form a reaction to such images. But you and I do. And yet the world says we are nothing but atoms.
That's only proof that your arguments are extremely weak.

So what about the people who believe and pray to god and then die of cancer anyways? Why doesn't god help them?

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

Yes I know his name is Shimon, why don't you tell us who he is?

No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.

There.

So what about the people who believe and pray to god and then die of cancer anyways? Why doesn't god help them?

Because spirits take up less room, don't eat, defecate, or need material objects.:)

Anything that is real has to be measurable and/or have so kind of universal effect, like gravity. That we haven't found anything yet to be tangible as some kind of proof of god means that a book is probably the wrong place to look.
Which leaves us with no clue.
No prophets lived in the big cities; too much distraction and tension.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

Why should I when anyone who is as fascinated as you can Google him.
I hope he killed lots of self-hating Jews.

No problem. Free will.
Show me proof.

There.

Never heard of anyone who didn’t die.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

Jews today need a leader like him.

Real and tangible like gravity and time.

Both of which are variable.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

Who is he, they don't believe me?

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

they don't believe me, they might believe you. I know who he is.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

Who is he, they don't believe me?
Who doesn’t believe you?
The problem with your Jew hatred is that it causes you to point out inter-Jew fighting.
Of course you never mention the many millions of Christians murdered by your precious Church.

Last edited:

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

I believe anybody who attends a Catholic Church and is obsessed with Jew hatred needs an anti-depressant.
It’s not that they don’t believe you, they just know you’re a message board Nazi.
I agree with them.

Who was Simon bar Giora?
Google shimon bar giora

You have no one to blame for your reputation but yourself.

Forum List

Back